How the fuck did Trump accomplish in one year what Obama couldn't in 5?

How the fuck did Trump accomplish in one year what Obama couldn't in 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/newsweek.com/trump-really-bombing-shit-out-isis-just-he-promised-664844
youtube.com/watch?v=xx86CxKYtg0
rt.com/news/410735-american-troops-stay-syria/
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/17/545892/Daesh-Syria-Iraq-Putin
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-moves-toward-open-ended-presence-in-syria-after-islamic-state-is-routed/2017/11/22/1cd36c92-ce13-11e7-a1a3-0d1e45a6de3d_story.html?utm_term=.3277ead4500f
mintpressnews.com/us-backed-rebel-defector-us-coalition-made-secret-deals-isis-syria/235256/
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
southfront.org/russian-military-observed-no-fighting-isis-sdf-north-deir-ezzor-last-days/
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-november-29-2017-us-backed-forces-and-isis-reached-ceasefire-in-eastern-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Obama, being a moslem himself, wasn't trying to shut it down in the slightest. He created ISIS partly as a proxy, and partly to spread the Caliphate.

Trump bombed the hell outta em

He released his military leaders to do their jobs and make their decisions without micromanagement.

Mad Dog

They were already on the run when Trump got elected.
ISIS was a fad

Because trump isn’t a Muslim nigger.

So Obama defeated isis after all?

Iran, Syria and Assad did it for him. The dotard actually tried to stop them.

Trump wanted them to lose ground.
Obama didn't.
Pretty simple.

>How the fuck did Trump accomplish in one year what Obama couldn't in 5?

Obama softened them up so the military, not Trump, could finish them off.

Obama was arming/aiding them.

>when you accomplish more playing golf than your predecessor did during "work" hours

by midterms 2018, ump will have done more than obama did in 8 years

libs are fucked

isis attacked an afghan outpost today. jewnald's campaign staff wore purple triangle lapel pins. that means "divine pussy". just like isis represents. dont believe everything you read

It sounds plausible, but I really hope this isn't the case.

Wrong. It's because Trump isn't a zionist puppet.

Less media coverage has helped out as well

We need this in our lives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>pardons bank fraud illegal immigration rabbi as a hannukah gift
>entire family are kikes

>isis attacked an afghan outpost today.
oh no, a remote outpost

ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!

fuck off faggot

The quote is

>bomb the shit out of them

>cheers

>applause

>smug look

I love this man.

Mattis hates "mad dog" and says the media invented it. His actual callsign was "Chaos." You know, war is chaos.

nice moved embassy you got there

Because ISIS was armed by the US. Trump just simply said uh nonono none of this Mr CIA

Unironically this
Mosul was under siege before the election

Obama didn't do shit either. The defeat of ISIS was mostly done by the FSA, Russian air force, Hezbollah and other shia militias, the Iraqi military, and the Kurds. We helped, but saying that the US defeated ISIS is like saying that Canada won WWII for the allies.

obama pardoned a violent drug lord who literally got caught making a drug deal a year after his pardon. whats your point faggot?

The russians did it Not trump.

I hope it is because then the first black president in us history will be remembered as the one who literally created and supported one of the most dangerous terrorist organization ever

that elliot shimon has died about 17 times. isis is not completely dead. at all. that it pervades dolan's symbolism. and i fucking cant stand isis. they sing a song to fucking labia. so you pussy worshippers dont get to try and convince me you hate isis like i do. dumb broad

It would actually mean divine feminine principles, which is the opposite of what the cabal follow which are masculine principles of might equals right.

>gets offended by an embassy move

low T faggot detected

so. makes them shit then. divine pussy. divine goddess. same shit
>all Bible readers with half a brain
k

This desu

>couldn't

He could've if he had actually tried.

President Trump killed ISIS's weapons and oil money, something the other guy refused to do in 8 years

actually, Obama looked the other way as Hezbollah operatives laundered money for the Zetas cartel.. remember OP: gunrunner...

hi osama

they knew i was shit when they signed up

Oh no Trump is definitely a kike, ALL of his kids are married to or dating Jews except for Barron as he's to young.

Trump isn't a pussy

>America won WW2
>America beat ISIS
What's the pattern here Sup Forums?

You are a moron if you don't understand that there are self hating Jews. Like Jared Kushner.

Hey, Barry. I still owe you big time.

Obama once explicitly stated "the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

I used to have a lot of sympathy for shitskins and Muslims but I'm really starting to want to see them all hang

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't warn the bad guys by dropping leaflets telling them you are going to be dropping bombs there. Almost like Obama didn't want us to win.....

You guys are turbo-blackpilled. Step it up.

>there's been born 100500 white children since Trump too office, officials say
Whoa, so this is the power of Trump!

unv.is/newsweek.com/trump-really-bombing-shit-out-isis-just-he-promised-664844

you stupid fuck

Different strategies is what did it. Obama's strategy was to contain ISIS and keep them from spreading whereas the Trump/Mattis strategy was to simply kill every last ISIS member until they couldn't maintain their shitty little caliphate anymore.

Uh huh. Assad and Putin did nothing, all the glory belongs to Drumpf!

That wasn’t Obama’s strategy at ALL. His strategy was to make them grow. Period. ISIS IS OBAMA

Because of the brave transpeople in our special forces units, OP

he pulled the switch

Shut up fag...Obama fed ISIS and Al Queda weapons through Lydia and Egypt. Yer a faggot if u think otherwise. Fucking fag they even admitted and flew air cover for AlNursra (aka. ALqueda). Fag.

This is how.

>dat pic

kek. I'd love for them to spend a week in Saudi Arabia.

>libs are fucked
are they, though? apparently there's a blue wave coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Obama and Hillary are the FOUNDERS of ISIS

>pardons bank fraud illegal immigration rabbi as a hannukah gift
and then he signed the EO targeting human trafficking, almost like the two were related...

>>Trump inherited XXXX that Obama accomplished!!!
>>REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
How are we only now hearing about Obama's 'great' accomplishments?

Trump recognized ISIS as a threat from day 1, all the way up till 2015 Obama was on record saying ISIS was not a threat. Also Obama got the Saudis scared and willing to cooperate

This

Trump just continued Obama's policy, just with extra civilian deaths. Assad and Russia are the real heros

#BlueWave

>How the fuck did Trump accomplish in one year what Obama couldn't in 5?

You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=xx86CxKYtg0

Obama funded them. Duck Duck Go serial numbers on confiscated ISIS guns; weapon caches manufactured on the same day. What are the odds that ISIS fighters - fighting together - "scavenged" these weapons on the "battlefield." Why did we fund them? Because the Cabal, NWO, Luciferians, Illuminati (whatever you want to call them) are against Assad who is: a) moderate towards Christians b) allied with Russia, an increasingly Christian (via Eastern Orthdox) state, who want Soros dead (Soros = Cabal) and c) a strong ISIS means more WAR. Population control. Refugees. Missing children. Chaos. $$$

Have you heard this guy talk? He’s the new boogeyman

>by the FSA
user, i...

Russia took them out.
Stop taking credit as usual America, you were funding the FSA whom in turn are ISIS.
Can't wait for EU to be superpower and knock you off your perch.

Obama created ISIS.

>>were

Daily reminder that America aren't in Syria to fight ISIS, their SDF proxies are giving ground to ISIS on the eastern bank of the Euphrates to justify their presence.
rt.com/news/410735-american-troops-stay-syria/

Well, we did, so I guess the USA did defeat ISIS

>"Most militants, the locals from the refugees camp say, used to be members of the terrorist groups, destroyed by the Syrian governmental forces – IS (Daesh) and Jabhat Al-Nusra. As of today, at the camp are about 750 militants," the center said.
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/17/545892/Daesh-Syria-Iraq-Putin
USA training terrorists

Kim Jong Spencer in the top right.

1. stop funding ISIS with money and weaponry
2. allow Russia to do what we won't
all he had to do was nothing.

yeah and it was a clusterfuck

>U.S. officials emphasized that an ongoing U.S. military presence in Syria is necessary to ensure that Islamic State remnants are mopped up and that repopulated communities are stabilized under local governance. “The fight with ISIS is not over,” one official said, using an acronym for the Islamic State.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-moves-toward-open-ended-presence-in-syria-after-islamic-state-is-routed/2017/11/22/1cd36c92-ce13-11e7-a1a3-0d1e45a6de3d_story.html?utm_term=.3277ead4500f
*stops advancing and loses territory*

ISIS was over after Kobane, the failed push at T4 was the nail in the coffin

>why didn't this muslim kill all these other muslims
Gee user, who knows?

> John McCain’s brain blew up
> Trump same day withdraws support and funding for the “fake” rebels while McCain is getting his brain re-wired.
> suddenly ISIS disappears
>McCain comes back and votes no for healthcare reform

co-incidence?, I think not...

This is the result of Obama's policies, brainlet. Kys.

>by midterms 2018
He already accomplished more for this country than Obongo did in his entire presidency. The tax plan alone did it.

>In the latest segment of an interview conducted with the Anadolu Agency, defector Talal Silo alleged that US-backed fighters had struck several deals with Daesh, allowing fighters and their families safe passage out of Raqqa, Manbij and Tabqa and that some had found their way to the Euphrates Shield zone.
mintpressnews.com/us-backed-rebel-defector-us-coalition-made-secret-deals-isis-syria/235256/
>We took out around 4,000 people including women and children - our vehicle and their vehicles combined. When we entered Raqqa, we thought there were 200 people to collect. In my vehicle alone, I took 112 people.”
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
Electing Trump changed nothing, America is still the same whore for Israel, making deals with ISIS for quick gains.

>FSA
I think you mean SAA.

Don't forget the guy who would not denounce his actions for a pardon from bill Clinton

This desu. He was helping them.

Marines are literal retards who plan nothing. The real heroes are the people with brains in Trump's administration.

Obama didnt create ISIS intentionally. Thats giving the man too much credit. He allowed them to rise through his own incompetence.

I was on the ground floor level of it back in 2012-2016. It goes like this
>Obama campaigns on a LOT of promises
>(ie punish the brokers who created the economic crash, end the war on terror, etc etc)
>none of them were kept, people beginning to resent and hate him for it
>obama comes up with brilliant plan to end the war on terror
>Well simply quit and go home in 2014!
>Despite literally every single person ever telling him we are still very much engaged in combat and the war is very much not over
>he fires anyone who tells him this
>So, we are pulled out of places in which we are the only local power structure
>in syria a conglomeration if former saddam era politicians, exiled iraqi military officers, and alqueda guerilla leaders come together
>They form a group known as the islamic state (ISIS is just the shitty dramatic western media title for them)
>They very very quickly set about filling the power vaccume left by our stupid early exit
>Uhhh..... obama... these guys are really bad..... like REALLY bad...
>"NANANANA CANT HEAR YOU, WAR IS OVER JUST LIKE I PROMISED! I SAID SO THAT MAKES IT TRUE NANANANA CANT HEAR YOU!"

It finally got so fuckin bad even he had to admit he botched the shit out of the poorly timed troop withdrawal and allowed this amalgamation of rabid crazies to rise to power.

I actually fought them back in 2015 outside of ramadi. Fuck those assholes, theyre incompetent as fuck and get slaughtered in droves the moment they face real resistance. They only did as well as they did for as long as they did because admitting they were a problem meant admitting he wasnt capable of fulfilling even his most direct and simple campaign promises.

ISIS literally exists because obama spent two years denying the war wasnt over and his media faggots backed him up on it.

Butthurt armyfag detected.

Reminder

>southfront.org/russian-military-observed-no-fighting-isis-sdf-north-deir-ezzor-last-days/
>The Russian military has not observed any fighting between ISIS and the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the northern countryside of Deir Ezzor city over the past few days, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said commenting on the US-led coalition’s allegations that Russian forces struck SDF units fighting against ISIS on September 16.

>southfront.org/syrian-war-report-november-29-2017-us-backed-forces-and-isis-reached-ceasefire-in-eastern-syria/
>Earlier this week a photo of the alleged ceasefire deal between the US-backed Syrian Democratic forces (SDF) and ISIS appeared online. According to the document, the two sides reached a ceasefire agreement to avoid clashes in eastern Syria, especially in the province of Hasakah. The SDF allegedly agreed to avoid engaging ISIS units, fighting with sides not involved in the agreement – in other words, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

We're already well aware that ISIS is the result of king nigger's policies.

unironically this is the correct answer

He actually tried.
Sage. Next,

Obama weakened the jar, but Trump did finish them off

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM

Chaos you say?

You didn't do shit, you allowed them to leave the cities. The Syrian Army did the real lifting and purely coincidentally faced the most resistance.

The army is full of retards too.

of course he did.
the current economic recovery is all due to obama too.
he's the best president ever as long as he's not in office