this is the chan for this shit

you came to the right place to share

Stop shilling your crap here, TJ.

Does that guy not have a sense of shame or what

cope: the video
fuck im glad i have a big penis
probably the only thing keeping me from killing myself

His dick is 2-3inches hard, seen enough solid evidence

He's basically the edgy fat kid in school that never changed his shirt. Who the fuck still watches this cuck is beyond me.

>skull
>holy bible with a HOLE in it GEDDIT?

wow edgy and cool, subscribed

also this guy is trying to act like a badass 2cool2care standup comic while the only sensation he managed to stir in me was secondhand embarrassment

I think all the late-2000s fedoras are now seeing what atheism does to your brain.

Man, I thought I had it bad with 5 7/8, 6-ish. I feel pretty proud right now, even though I know most dudes arock a 6 and 1/2 incher. Oh well.

So glad I'm not under 5 though senpai.

Having a big dick is way over rated. Its fucking poz propaganda.

Pros: Confidence, sometimes make a girl have deep spot orgasms

Cons: Sometimes go too deep and hurt her, you get shitty head, you have to use lube every time, no quickies, GF gets sore and rarely have sex two days in a row, you look like you have a boner in proper fitting pants.

I would never trade it for a small dick, but unless you have a big dick you don't get that it's not all sunshine and lollipops.

H-how big user-san?

5 inches hard. BULLSHIT, if you've seen that banana video its like 3 inches hard MAX

>Ya I could go to the gym and better myself, but will I? No, because I'm lazy
I hate this faggot so much

Yeah this guys dick isn't 5 inches. It's more like 3. I thought atheists care about facts?

Yeah, the shitty head hits close to home. I'm not a Jew so my dick is in tact and don't need lube to jerk off, I don't know about fucking cause I feel no desire to fuck these hoes. I'll wait for a proper Gen Z'r

>5 inch erect

you arent fooling anyone TJ, we've all seen the images

most of Sup Forums are heavy posters on pegym.com

How did he not blow up in popularity?

What stopped him?

"Yeah if your penis doubled in size what the fuck, would it be 10 inches ??
>unironic pause to light ironic cigarette

You ever try killing yourself? I recommend it
I'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminerI'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminer I'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminerI'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminerI'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminerI'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminerI'm a dataminer btw .. what data do you use , I am also a dataminer nice to know a fellow dataminer btw I'm a dataminer

Pretty much never evolved beyond feminism and atheism due to thing being on the left was better.

isnt he going to do a race realism video?

should be good

Length 8.5 inches bone pressed
Circumference 6.25 inches

Also guys who claim they use Magnums because they are big a full of shit.

Regular Magnums are only 1mm wider than a normal condom at the base. They flair out at the tip but are still tight at the base so regular guys can brag they use them but they won't slip off.

If you are big you have to order MySize. Here:
mysize-condoms.com/index/