Deported on Christmas

sltrib.com/news/2017/12/26/utah-mother-of-four-spends-last-christmas-in-the-us-in-the-airport-before-being-deported-to-guatemala/

>As Maria Santiago Garcia checked in for her flight at the Salt Lake City International Airport, with five large suitcases in tow, the word “American” loomed above her in clean, bold letters.

>It was just a brand, the airline she and her four children were using for their journey to Santiago Garcia’s native Guatemala.

>But it was more than that: it was the reason she and her children were leaving. While they are American citizens, she is not. That designation made all the difference this Christmas.

>As other children were opening presents, Santiago Garcia’s children — ages 11, 9, 5 and 3 — were saying goodbyes and packing their belongings to start their lives anew in a country they’d never seen because the government was deporting their mother, who’d been in the U.S. for 15 years without residency documents.

Deporting a mother and forcing her 4 American citizen kids back to Guatemala on Christmas. Are you proud of yourselves Trumpfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
youtu.be/DduoVO-GMdM
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ozdqzjigg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buh-bye
Actions have consequences.

She should of been sent back before she squeezed those kids out.

May she die painfully

If only they deported her sooner, her children wouldn't have citizenship and free reign to return in the future because of backwards laws.

>she and her children were leaving
>and her children

Truly a Christmas miracle!

>who’d been in the U.S. for 15 years without residency documents

BAHAHAHAH 15 years 4 kids and no paperwork? Why didn't she even try to become a citizen? She only has herself to blame for ruining christmas.

Be a trespassing subversive gypsy, get fucking evicted. Seems fair.

I honestly do feel bad for the kids. They are fellow Americans after all, but due to their idiot mother they must leave the only country they've ever known. All I can say to the kids are "blame literally all your life problems on your mom"

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Yes

>7 years in Guatamala
they won't be able to afford plane tickets

Dont come here illegally and commit crimes.

that's fucked up

>But it was more than that: it was the reason she and her children were leaving. While they are American citizens, she is not
WHY THE FUCK IS BIRTH-RIGHT CITIZENSHIP A THING?! Seriously, it doesn't make any sense. It's specifically an American thing and I'm not talking about just the United States, the whole of the Americas fucking does it, it is absolute bullshit that some idiot who is nine months pregnant gives birth on our soil and that kid is a citizen here. Absolutely stupid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

It's not like they're Christians being deported to the Middle East or something, it's Guatemala they'll be fine.

how is this even possible
how does someone live that long without any documents
do you fake them or?.....

How do you make a Mexican patriot scream?

Send him back to Mexico.

>I honestly do feel bad for the kids. They are fellow Americans after all

Cuck.

America was founded as a nation for whites, by whites, and with white assumptions built into the mode of government. Nonwhites, no matter what their passport says, can never be American.

And they don't identify as American so much as whatever shithole their genes come from.

Lucky for me I was born in Tanzania!

The American taxpayer just got a great gift

We don't just need a wall; we need big trebuchets all along the border to launch those fuckers back into Mexico.

Yes we are! No mercy for criminals!

I feel fan-fucking-tastic. And her kids self-deported. I say that is a good start and a great Christmas. Now ask yourself, nigger faggot, if illegals were so popular how come the fake news outlets didn't pimp this story?

BTFO

i think that was a simpsons episode

Honest question. Is it difficult to gain citizenship for illegals like this? In that 15 year timeframe could she have simply gone ahead and done so, or would she have risked instant deportation?

Not saying she should have never attempted, Im genuinely curious. 15 years seems like a long time to spend illegally in a country.

she should thank us for paying for her kids education and everything else

obligatory pic related

It's possible only in liberal states and cities that are so overwhelmed with crime that the police amd ICE are too busy to enforce. But this is changing now w8th Trump.

Also, why get documented anyways when liberals in commifornia give you welfare, drivers license, housing, and a vote?

Yes, very proud. Proud of my president for upholding the law as he took an oath to do. Likewise all the police and agents involved. Likewise Americans for not falling for these manipulative tear-jerker media pieces.
Keep families together, make sure the whole family goes and stays together. It's the right thing to do.

This is great.

When memes become real

I have no problem with this.

Fucking beautiful. The little spiclets even went with her.

Thank you President Trump, this is exactly what I wanted for Christmas!

They're Guatemalans being sent to Guatemala, not to Alcatraz. Living here for a few years doesn't make them Americans any more than I'm a Roman because I know Latin. They'll be fine, probably better off. By the way, wanna bet what language they spoke at home?

guilty kek'd

> literally 10 pictures that will make you say "fuck borders and laws and shit"

Thread theme.

youtu.be/DduoVO-GMdM

You have to go back Maria.

God damn, this story just made my Christmas. What a great way to get rid of 4 unwanteds + a dirty breeder. This just removed 200 beaners from 2050 USA. Great work!

>breaks the law in a foreign country for 15 years
>gets an all-expenses-paid trip back home

It could have turned out a lot worse for her, all things considered. Luckily she broke the law in a civilized country.

Thank you Lord Jesus for President Trump!

Fuck off back to bleddit

Oh look a medical liability

Considering she pumped out 4 kids, all she would have had to do was get married once and apply for citizenship. It would have taken 2 years at most. She just didn't want to and there are millions just like her who disappear into our broken system.

May she die in misery and may her children starve to death.

This thread is yet another proof that right-wingers are sociopaths.

>Break the law for over 15 years
>Expect anyone to have sympathy

Yes.

But there is more to do still.

No. It's just towards people like you, and your goblin hordes.

Fucking sweet. Anchor babies BEGONE.

Come back next time legally. Op fuck off society needs laws end follow them or gtfo.

My pham are all native to that place.
Congrats to the white for putting a tragic spin on this story, lol

ICE is making it a very white Christmas again.

LMAO
Merry Christmas, Paco!

>Mommy, why did you live in a country illegally for 15 years and not try to become a citizen.
>CAUSE IMA LAZY BITCH LIVIN OFF THE TIT OF OTHERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ozdqzjigg

it's no-ones fault but their own, they had so many years to start the paperwork with immigration and avoid all of this but instead they wanted to cheat the tax system. Try living in Guatemala illegally and see how long you last before they kick your ass out. It took me 6 years of waiting to get my residency and another 4 to get permission to work, they didn't give a fuck where money came from while I waited but they made sure I paid taxes every month and didn't work illegally! Ohh you can't have family supporting you from abroad, then leave the country and await your status from there, they told me. Now that I have my permission to work, finding a job that's willing to pay living wage is another issue.

>She should of been sent back before she squeezed those kids out.
she knew what she was doing, this is their way of investing into their (((boomer))) future, but leaving anchor babies in USA so they can guilt trip them into sending them monthly stippen which is enough to live comfortably in their own "guatemala" country.

>how does someone live that long without any documents
Sanctuary states like California and faking documents, only good thing about them stealing my Social Security Number is that they contribute to what (I) will be entitled to when I am old and ready to receive my benefits, so, technically they pay taxes for me, IRS knows it and let it slide because in the end they benefit USA citizens by using their SSN

Why didn't she work on becoming a legal resident of the United States in those 15 years...?

Sanctuary cities

I wonder how all those exxodus must have felt?

The proudest

You’re assuming the father was not also an illegal.

She's illiterate

This is a nice late Christmas present.

Funny how the media never used to talk about this too much under Obama.

Another great thing about the Trump Presidency, I suppose.

Fuck you libtards!
If there were any justice, you would all be deported to live in the third world with your beloved shit skins and killed on sight if you ever tried to sneak back into a white nation.

She had 15 years. Reading isn't that hard, children learn it quickly. She could've become literate enough to become a citizen well before the 15 year mark was up.

>Guatemala
There's reason to their madness.
Thought they'd get a favor.
They dint.

So long suckers

Unfortunately, still too many around.

Stop breaking up families you heartless GRONARHLD GRBLUMPRRRFT.

Report them all together.

Yet...she did not. Sux4her

Hope she enjoyed the free peanuts on the flight!

I was right. People say americans are bad for eating cheeseburgers. But look at these fat fuck dreamers. They dream of cheeseburgers.

Agreed.
Hopefully she’ll get raped and beheaded by cartel thugs.

Guatemala is Guatemala because of Guatemalans. If you import people from a godawful shithole, your country will become more and more like said shithole. I don't even know why I have to explain this.

Underrepresentated.

And don't you forget it.

This is exactly what I voted for in November 2016. Fuck illegals and fuck anchor babies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

You voted for ZOG

Yes. Merry Christmas.

If an American was caught in Mexico without a visa, the penalties would be most savage.

Both parties are the ZOG party.

I've heard Trump is deporting less than Obama.

If that's the case then trump needs to ramp up those deportations 10 fold.

Merry Christmas

Ya filthy animal

So. Fucking. What.

Thanks for this OP this made me happy that Trump is president.

Your ilk did this to us, and now we are retaliating in an angry mind and heart.

what the heck, you mean im not free to commit crimes on holidays? fuck america and fuck drumpf!!!

Tienes volver

An obvious propaganda stunt?

Not surprised.

>Tienes QUE volver.

Jesus is just three words.

She didn't have to marry the father of her children...