If you're poor what is your justification for supporting capitalism?

If you're poor what is your justification for supporting capitalism?

I'm a millionaire.

i don't i'm natsoc

>broke is problem that can be fixed by getting some money
>poor is permanent state of mind
Sounds like you consider yourself a poor person, and I'm not going to argue that point with you.

>people are getting rich except me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the other systems are worse?

what's the color of ur lambo

this is also largely globalism, and people are questioning that

>ford closes plant in US
>ford opens plant in Mexico
>ford sells the cars in the US

Tell me more about what a poor person you are. You could have all the money in the world and you would still be a 'poor' person. You did that to yourself btw.

Define "poor"

Holy shit...rich people spend more money than others? Get the fuck out of here. Gonna need a source.

They're brainwashed cuckolds

>define a word everyone knows the defintion to
>memeflag
Yup, it checks out.

>forgot to take his meds
>took to much of his meds
wonder which one it is...

Not being a commie faggot

Every other system would still leave me poor and would also be devoid of the occasional luxury

I have no real skill, however that doesn't mean i want to punish people who actually do have skills, that is selfish and lazy.
inb4
>you can be poor and highly skilled
because although true its very rare and usually due to bad luck which can be pushed through if you try hard enough.

>Can't refute the argument, must resort to trying to shame someone
EVERY FUCKING TIME
V
E
R
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
M
E

OP is right. Pic related.

Because the poor have more shit in Capitalism than in any other system.

What other justification do we need?

>Not going to gated communities to reee at rich people.
Its like you don't know how to have fun.

Saying that someone is taking prescription medications is not really shaming. You're just too sensitive.

Define "it"

oh and artist too i guess, they usually go hungry despite having moderate talent. However if they cant transform that talent into production and currency then i can see why.

Yeah if only a massive underclass wasn't being imported and made more and more dependent on government there wouldn't be such a gap

Nigger, you can't shame me. That's the problem. I don't give a fuck what you think about me.
So be a good little commie and tell me more about what 'poor' person you are. I do enjoy self deprication as much as the next guy.

First we have to define 'define' you obtuse motherfucker.

Because the poor benefits more from capitalism than whatever bullshit system you support that will result in them starving to death.

America has become less and less capitalist, and it has lead to increasing inequality. Nice chart that proves the opposite of your point.

Ahhhh, so the British Empire and European continental empires who colonized Africa were actually communist. Who knew?

Because the poors survival depends on the rich. Therefore if there's rich people and I'm poor, im better off. And if you disagree you just want everyone else to be broke like you. And besides this concept read

Bingo.
Lotto winners end up dead broke because they can't manage their money.
You'll find that most poor people that get a significant raise end up just as broke.

Poor is a mentality however that doesnt mean I believe that a person can make it on their own working 40hours on minimum wage.

im not poor im just a temporarily inconvenienced millionaire

I meant broke is a mentality not poor.

Because I can become rich in capitalism. In any other system the classes are entrenched.