Why are American women the worst women in the world...

Why are American women the worst women in the world? Not even other western countries compare to the entitlement of our women

Other urls found in this thread:

relampagofurioso.com/2016/05/30/jd-unwin-detailed-how-feminism-would-destroy-culture-30-years-before-womens-lib/
youtube.com/watch?v=zbFSWxFvabU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide thread. sage

*Western

I don't care if it's a slide thread. They are pretty awful.

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Their ripping their hair out of their scalps!!! Bwa Hahaha!

Lol

why are fat asians always horrible people

Those look like jewish women desu

Cocky.

Lol I had an ex feed me that line.

They truly are. Gods wrath will come for them.

jews and spics

Feminism

same, the pic is the truth

Global rule 7 user.
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

They're going to create a society where men no longer protect women.

The guys in the MGTOW movement will get their wish I guess.

Fuck right off

No

Don't blame her, she just saw the new Star Wars and thought she could beat up a big black man.

>her

Is this the new perception of ((((family)))))?

You should not be bringing women down
To me just signifies youre weak.
Especially not white women.
Its true, there are problems... But all problems might be coming from the ONE main problem.

lol it probably thought it was a jedi knight

>she

Those are spics you retarded southern

I remember when gays were extremely masculine, what the fuck happened to them. Will we ever get another Freddie Mercury?

She's not wrong

Depends on where you live, In Western Pennsylvania whites are still the majority of births by quite a large margin. Plus if the RAISE act passes most of our immigrants will come from Europe.

>all of southern USA

The whites there are massive cucks, They were fucked the moment they allowed spics and niggers to live in there states. The RAISE act will basically be the only thing that will save them in terms of demographics. Most whites in the South are moving to the Midwest in droves due to rising crime rates.

The West is repeating patterns that led to the downfall of every high culture studied by J.D. Unwin, which incidentally and independently echo predictions of decline published by Oswald Spengler. Though Spengler was looking at different factors than Unwin, the different schools of thought dovetail quite nicely. Sigmund Freud also discussed sexual restraint as a force that builds up civilization in his book Civilization and Its Discontents. Indeed, there are many similarities between the thinking of Unwin, Spengler, and Freud. The decline we are experiencing should have been expected by anyone familiar with the works of these great scientists and researchers.

After studying cultures as diverse as the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, and dozens of other groups Unwin found a 100% perfect correlation between the practice of heterosexual fidelity and cultural development. As Unwin wrote, across 5,000 years of history he found absolutely no exception his rule:

These societies lived in different geographical environments; they belonged to different racial stocks; but the history of their marriage customs is the same. In the beginning each society had the same ideas in regard to sexual regulations. Then the same struggles took place; the same sentiments were expressed; the same changes were made; the same results ensued. Each society reduced its sexual opportunity to a minimum and displaying great social energy, flourished greatly. Then it extended its sexual opportunity; its energy decreased, and faded away. The one outstanding feature of the whole story is its unrelieved monotony.

relampagofurioso.com/2016/05/30/jd-unwin-detailed-how-feminism-would-destroy-culture-30-years-before-womens-lib/

Who gives a flying fuck what color grandkids are? That cunt has to raise them, not her parents.

Because we American Men aren't allowed to hold our women to a high standard anymore.

Although women in foreign countries aren't any better.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbFSWxFvabU

Haha no, it's generally expected that grandparents raise the halfsy babies, it's become such a common thing that dumb bitches have it as part of their life plan. Think of it as punishment for raising your daughter wrong.

The RAISE act will let in vastly more chinks and poos than whites. They know how to game the English language and "education" sections