The Promised Neverland spoilers

NOW I'VE LOST IT
Norman is shipped, Emma falls into depression. Ray completely loses his spirit; "it's fine. i'll die here."
Isabella visits the bed-ridden Emma. She says that she will recommend Emma to be a Mama candidate.
She says, if you become an adult and you give birth to a child, and your ability is recognized, you can come back here.
Emma refuses. Time passes, until the day before Ray's birthday.
With completely dead eyes, Emma heads to the dining room. (**presumably her foot is healed up now??)
In the dining hall Ray is waiting. He says; "In truth, you haven't given up at all, have you?"
And in response, Emma's expression changes to a fierce smile.

Is happening, she has gone NUCLEAR.

GO MAMA

What's that thing I read on MH about Ray possibly being Isabella's son?

Mama goofed up. No way, they'd believe her.

Speculations.

I doubt it, he's too young.

Mama preggo doujin incoming

>Artificial insemination
Si, is a boring dystopian future...

>we have almost the whole chapter
>still need to wait until sunday/monday until niggastream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

if you give birth to a child
so all Mama's are actually mama's?

I want to fuck despair Emma and Ray.

Norman's clothes?

Way, so the whole "i am depressed" is a facade? Has emma truly become Kira?

> that smile

Holy fuck.

Mama is a virgin!!

>>That Phill look

I really like this. It's look like she changed.

The next chapter is called "Hope". It'll be increased to 25 pages and come with a color page.

Finally, escape?

Emma Kira is best Emma

is that her keikaku face?

>Nothing happened again
Can't wait this shit get cancelled

Don't reply to bait.

My sources indicate yes.

>Punished Emma, A girl denied her husbando

Norman isn't dead.

He is. Look at the logo.

What logo

Logo of the series.

There were three lines symbolising the main trio and now one is missed.
Here too

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

But that doesn't exactly mean he's dead.

So, are this slow paced shit going to become another survival game with wits, where smartest kids compete to survive?

Don't reply to bait.

But heavily implies.

Of course, I hope this is a decoy

Oh shit.

I'm willing to bet he'll make a dramatic reappearance after a timeskip or something. Those are always cool and Norman is too important to get thrown away like that. If he was actually dead I feel they'd handle his death differently.

It's not a bait.

>yfw offscreen norman makes us think he's alive
>After Emma and co escpae they end up at one of the labs
>find Norman's corpse in a glass out of nowhere
Would really fuck me up

Does it mean than they will finally, no, FINALLY escape from the goddamn farm?

It's too anticlimatic.

Look from Emma and Ray's point of view. They are 100% sure Norman is dead. Why showing them seeing Norman's corpse? It's much more powerful meeting them with Norman alive

>Why showing them seeing Norman's corpse?
Absolute despair. They'd be happy that they escaped and then be confronted right away that they didn't actually save everyone.

Look at it this way: it won't have taken them seven years.

It sounds more like some edgy manga like SnK, I don't think Neverland authors would do something similar with one of the main characters

That's my opinion obviously

>It's much more powerful meeting them with Norman alive.
Unless Norman is not a close to MC redshirt who dies in the start of a story in order to give MC reason to revenge.

>escape into the dreamworld
Rip Norman

There's a ship in that oil lamp in bottom right corner. I want to know how all these Peter Pan references will lead to, an actual development or only nice easter eggs?

>Look at it this way
I know that everything could be much worse. But still their escape is too long. How many volumes they have been trying to escape?

3 Volumes. For a WSJ Series, that's nothing.

I think the pacing is fine. In these 30 chapters we didn't just have the main 3 talking about keikakus, but also characterization and some world building, keep in mind that these are the first 30 chapters, we are not at like chapter 100. Also if they escaped too early there would have been anons complaining about them being too smart and emotionless. In fact some months ago there were still some posters that kept saying the kids were like superintelligent robots

Okay, even if Norman died, before this he would obviously do something important that will help at least Ray and Emma to survive, right? Like, he promised to kill Isabella's plan and peace , so there is no way that his story will end like this.

So does this mean Mama really is Emma's mother?

Of course. He also took the pen with him.

Well, in WSJ new ongoings dies like flies now.

Yet any regular one has sagas lasting a lot longer than three volumes.

>Pen
Regarding pen. Did Norman tell something Ray or Emma about the pen?

NO
That is why we are sure he is still alive.

>Didn't say anything
What wrong with him?

He will probably reappear as a grown man.

They still need men to fertilize the women.

>all the girls offered to gift for a momma roll are breeders
Holy shit. I suppose that makes sense, but holy shit. This place is a cycle of lost hopes and dreams.

WHY DOES THIS GUY LOOK SO MUCH LIKE AN ADULT NORMAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Minerva is future Norman

It's milking time.

Incoming keikaku master.

Maybe they took his seed? You're bound to need competent scientists. Breeding them as well makes sense.

If Mama wanted Emma to give birth to a child then she shouldn't have shipped off Norman.
Emma looks terrifying in that last page, holy shit.

INCOMING
KEIKAKU
MASTER

>inb4 Emma is momma's child

Emma will finally become the real protagonist.

Mama probably is.
Emma:
>mastermind of the escape plan
>walks away essentially scot free other than a carefully planned convenient injury rendering her incapable of being shipped

Maybe Mama just have other otp and Norman was a threat.

Am I the only one who is finding all this drama kinda... forced? The author is trying to make it seem like something really tragic happened when the keikaku pen is obvious.

Oh, it's you again.

You're stupid If you thought they would be just magically okay. They're 11 ffs.

Since when you are under the impression of me being depressed?

> Chapter about psychological warfare and keikakus
> guys this series is only the characters talking! When will they look like real humans? They're just plot devices! Also I want to see the breakout!
> Chapter about character interaction
> guys this chapter could have been wrapped up in two pages! When will we see the breakout? It has been too much!
> Chapter about emotional reaction
> guys this drama is forced! The characters shouldn't feel so many emotions! They should've escaped already! Shirai iss a fucking hack!

next it will be

>Breakout chapter
> Guys the breakout came too fast, nothing was explained!

SHES NUUUUUUUUUUCLEEEEEAR SHES WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD

Is Emma wearing Norman's clothes instead of the girl uniform? Why?

Oh fuck, she's hot. 10/10 Emma, fuck.

fuck me rays face is good. He can smell the incoming shitstorm that emma is about to unleash

She's wearing pajamas.

Fuck off Norman, she snapped because you're suicidal, go fucking find her.

Media Create Sales Japan this week.

>1. [PS4] Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft, 03/09/17) – 89,791 (New)

>2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (Square Enix, 03/09/17) – 62,770 (New)

>3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 03/03/17) – 44,483 (230,862)

>4. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn (SIE, 03/02/17) – 34,292 (151,289)

>5. [NSW] 1-2-Switch (Nintendo, 03/03/17) – 20,746 (100,282)

>6. [PS4] NieR: Automata (Square Enix, 02/23/17) – 20,523 (257,068)

I'm actually surprised that it still has legs there. Fully confirms that it is successful there.

Wrong bread.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, it's the "Neverland is perfect, don't talk about my masterpiece, you shitposter" again. Relax, man. It's just an observation.

What if Mama asked Norman to be a breeder and told him he could have Emma but Emma just refused this without knowing the full context?

Any chance left that mama is actually on their side and is grooming them to overthrow the aliens?

Or that she has Norman locked up in a rape dungeon?