DEMOCRATS 2018

Is the so-called 2018 "Blue Wave" the last desperate hope of a dying ideology? Or is it something the right should legitimately fear?

There's no right wing in murrica yet, just two dying leftist neoliberal factions.

I we can get an actual right wing presidency in Canada.

Yes.

Because this is the natural flow of things.
One faction takes POTUS and the other the House/Senate.

How many times has a party taken POTUS and held the House/Senate? I think it has happened once - in the 1920s

Never underestimate but I'd say no not after they've shown their ass with their increasingly pathetic attempts st retaliation

It's almost unheard of for dems to accept reality and admit that what they have been doing is not working. If Trump continues to succeed in improving the lives of Americans the dems are done forever.

Dying ideology? What precisely do you mean troll?

What are they holding? Fucking dradels?

We should all worry. Democrat turnout is very aggressive thanks to the steady drumbeats of "inbeech foty fi," and we can't even turn out in our fucking "strongholds" like Alabama. Unless you start getting serious and get all of your friends and family to see how badly they're being lied to, you will lose your chance at saving this country democratically.

This

fucking meme flag

Liberals NEVER self-reflect, they ALWAYS double down. The Democratic Party will never admit they were wrong about everything because they are controlled by Satan and his pride is too great for that.

Politics is a psyOP. Its all fake.

There is a lot of hype about blue wave and polls and shit, but take a look here. What exact state they are able to flip? Nevada, may be.

And look at the rest. Minnesota, Montana, ND and so on. It’s a miracle they still able to hold Democrat in senate.

I don’t think felons can hold office

The Alabama loss is what makes me question if there is some steam behind their movement.

are fetuses virgin?

The great lakes area is still pretty iffy but at least florida should flip

Obama did fool

100% chance they take the majority in 2018 and impeach Trump

Half true, half false. True in the sense that Democrats will probably win. Wrong in the sense that it has anything to do with Democrats. The Establishment needs more Democrats to stop Trump; Republicans aren't very valuable at the moment. They'll switch 'em out by getting the Rs to implode on themselves in order to intentionally elect Democrats. Fortunately for all of us, this move will only make Trump turn the military on the deep state sooner.

Conservatives should legitimately fear it. There's a trend where the Senate/house swaps to the opposite party of whatever president gets elected.
Losing seats to democrats is a real threat since the party is super energized since losing the presidential election. Republicans really need to be on their game if they want to keep both the Senate and the house.

It took blanket media coverage for 6 months and a literal pedophile for them to barely squeak out a victory

I seem to recall a certain Democratic politician saying something about fear.. Can't quite put it.. Hmm...

Alabama was an anomaly
>Democrats won't be able to assassinate the character of every GOP nominee in 2018
>Democrats won't be able to dedicate all of their resources/war chest to every single race in 2018
>the GOP will actually try to help their candidates in 2018 instead of doing nothing

the democratic party is being gutted by the likes of sjw's and pc culture along with cnn. most people probably don't realize the damage that has been done to the party, where is the leadership, where is the focus going forward they are still screeching over hillary losing the election and russian collusion, while making retarded hit pieces on the president who won a fair election. the virtue signaling is only going to drive more and more people right. if anyone in this thread thinks the "blue wave" is a thing they are going to be surprised on the midterm when they get blown the fuck out.

>Indiana
>Ohio
>little iffy

Cmon. Hoosiers will flip as all what they heard from tv last year is that they are stupid racist hicks. Ohio is different, but not much.

It's interesting. On one hand, the democrats repeatedly show themselves to be the party of perverts, weirdos, degenerates, and foreigners. On the other, there are a surprising amount of Americans that have no clue about politics and will vote against Trump because they believe the propaganda.

Please kill me

this is done on purpose so nothing major really gets done.
GOP will make sure to hand it all over to dems to make sure Trump has a useless 8 years

Does it matter anymore? The shadow government is gonna control the US through thick or thin.

The Nazis had more character than I and my peers do as Americans. Fortunately we may be waking up right now though.

Fear? No.
But never get cocky or overconfident.
A cockroack can get up even after getting squashed. So make sure you step on it enough

>Fortunately for all of us, this move will only make Trump turn the military on the deep state sooner.
Stop it user I'm getting an erection.

If the right doesn't get its shit together, there will be a blue wave. It's that simple.

it depends how they feel about whether he was pushing for middle class whites. He did a lot for them but the constant media shitshow makes it difficult for normies to see what has been done.

The right should fear it. If they get demoralized and don't turn out they'll probably lend enough evidence to the main stream for them to makes claims that the right is dead, which will make em lose their centee support.
Republicans should vote and campaign like their lives depend on it... 'cause it pretty much does.

This bluewave?

Wouldn't count on Florida, Bill Nelson is from the space coast, a very heavily populated conservative area and they always throw the election to him.

only thing that should really be concerning is fraud. just like how Moore lost, there's going to be more elections like it. the left is going to fudge the votes in every election.

and that like Soros is behind it

BANNERS LOCATED FOR THE BLUE WAVE MOVEMENT

>Republicans
>Right wing
Democrats are going to run moderates in purple states, and pick up some seats. Who knows how many, though

My Mom, a lifelong democrat, voted for Trump. You've lost.

Soros won't be alive for the midterms

The space coast is not heavily populated. South Florida is, and solidly democrat. 100k+ Puerto Ricans are pouring into Orlando, and will mostly vote democrat

no, jackass, the Dems lost the House in 2010 - actually Bush gained a majority in the Senate and held the House in 2002

The Dems have spent a ton of money with little ROI, and they are shedding White voters. Normies are starting to realize that, no, President Trump is not
>LITERALLY HITLER
Wait til you see this fucking board this summer. The memes will be deadly. It is time to step on the neck of the Pedocrat party. They are traitors and the enemies of everything great about our country.
I hope they start a Civil War so we can finally start to remove them from our soil.

And holy fuck, I just noticed that WV have a dem senator. Joe Munchin, how the fuck is this possible?

Pro-union pro-coal guy.

fpbp

doesn't matter. I'm already rich as fuck. Thanks Trump.

When the normies do their taxes and realize the faggot cousin in the family hasn't been rounded up and put in a camp they will come around.
Pedocrats have had the peddle jammed to the floor for two years now. That's a ton of money and emotion spent with little for their efforts. Now is the time to put them down.

>implying they will register to vote
>implying our Lex Luther clone of a governor wont purge the voter rolls

That being said I don't remember Nelson being that horrible.

You're delusional
Jeff Hoover, R Kentucky
Blake Farenthold, R Texas
Joe Barton, R Virginia
Bill O'Reilly

and so on.

They guy in charge will always fuck it and pointing out errors it's always simpler, in fact the only thing holding the dems back is clinton gate

That's why they can't indict her.

He is pro-coal

>That being said I don't remember Nelson being that horrible.
Ignoring the status quo/pro-elitist nature of democracy, Nelson is a "moderate" that votes along party lines. He just does not scream batshit crazy shit

The modern American left is a fucking joke

The Deep State is going to rig the election.
It's what they do.

>There will be a "Blue-Wave"

Is the exact same as

>Hillary will win hands down!

Democrats live in a fantasy world

Also check'd.

How old is that picture?

Would make sense as to why dems want to rip them out so fast. Virginia blood is harder to find now.

Just wait until people see tax reforms' effect. There's a reason why Dems vehemently oppose it.

#BlueWave

Trump backed candidates are already losing

Good goy

this is what i fear

Soros really has less power projection than his counterpart the Koch brothers.

NAZBOL GANG

The right shouldn't fear it, they should embrace it. Everybody benefits under democrats.

The genius GOP strategists managed to lose ala-fucking-bama by nominating a pedo

>

Who cares what women or niggers think lol

his organizations will still be running though, carrying out his agenda. Along with his son

he's not wrong though

What are they holding?

The fact that the republicans are completely incapable of getting anything done is why the blue wave is something that could actually happen. They have been bending over backwards to the whims of the left and the media. One party is a bunch of spineless cowards, the other party is full of incompetents that take pride in being spineless cowards. I hope both parties fucking die.

never underestimate the Kike run media and never expect the GOP to do a goddamn thing.

obviously 9/11 is a huge outlier. plus the fact that 9/11 happened in the deep blue city of NYC meant people didn't dare to talk shit either. look up daily show episodes from 2002. They treat bush with the same amount of kid gloves they did Obama in 2014. I'm not bullshitting you either.

it was only after those mid-term elections and Dennis getting destroyed that the liberals really got their groove back

he's a blue dog essentially. plus the democrats are throwing a shitload of cash his way because he's the last Dem in the state and the rest all went over to the GOP

Roy Moore lost because he was a fucking child molester

If the Alabama special election was in 2018, then Roy Moore would win. The stars aligned for Doug Jones, and if Roy Moore had a slightly higher turnout, a slightly more cluttered news cycle, a slightly more fair campaign with less baseless accusations, slightly more support from the establishment, or if he campaigned in the last week or so he would have edged out Doug Jones. If any one of those things happened, Roy Moore would win by a couple thousand votes.

Which buttblasted lolbertarian made this image?