Substitute for white men

I see pol/ always talking about how asian woman are better than white woman so I've decided to make a role reversal thread.

Im tired of beta, effeminate white western men who have no idea how to be fathers or husbands, so whats the alternative to white men? A race thats close to whites genetically so my kids would mostly look white, and specifically a race or ethnicity that knows how to actually act like men and husbands. My top picks are Iranians, Turks, Argentinians.

If any ladies would like to participate and add any suited ethnicities, please feel free to do so :)

If you want a chad you need to stop being a hambeast, otherwise learn your place and date an omega/beta.

I wouldn't race mix but I've dated Persian guys before and so have two of my friends. They're very family oriented and good looking, plus they're not as religous as Arabs, so they're pretty good.

Lebanese men are also good and aren't your typical arabs.

Some lighter skinned Indian men look incredible. I know the average Indian looks like a pirated-video-store pajeet, but the one's that are really good looking I could date. One of my girlfriends that I met in sophomore year got married early to a light skinned Indian, and her baby boy has very pleasant features. I think really good looking people in general (with the exception of anyone with really dark skin, blacks) can produce desirable offspring. At the end of the day, ideally I'd settle for a white man though.

I didn't even know there were girls on this board..

That man in the picture is like 40 - 60% white

OP I dont know this for certain but I have a feeling that you're an assblasted talentless average white girl, could I be right?

They’ve all got dicks.

Joke's on you. Asian fathers beat their kids.

t. Chink

The problem with Indians is that theyre not even close to whites, so if i did mix my kids wouldnt really look caucasian now would they? Plus I dont quite find their features to be too attractive.

Saged, but I guess this troll is going to work to around 150 posts.

sup ladies, hit me up.

freak in the sheets, poo in the streets.

Was the Persian you dated muslim? How did the relationship go overall if you dont mind me asking? Did his parents approve of you two dating cause ive heard many of them dont take nonIranian woman seriously and only use them.

I work with this Persian guy who seems to be very flirtatious with me, hes smoking hot but i never really went along with it due to thinking there might have been severe cultural differences.

dam 4got pic

Hrithik Roshan is not 40-60% white. Whites don't have a monopoly on good looks. He comes from a punjab family, which are lighter skinned Indians in general, as well as sikhs. Hindus and tamils are darker in comparison.

Well, he looks Aryan as fuck

If you use the term caucasian, then you're referring to bone structure. Sikh and punjabs are more caucasoid in their bone structure, whereas the other Indians especially in the northeastern region have more mongoloid bone structures. So if you have babies with a light skinned pajeet, they will look more white in terms of bone structure as opposed to have kids with a negroid or mongoloid. But like I said, if I find a masculine 0% soy white man, he would be my priority.

goddamn right

>being this upset neets want to fuck asian women

White women truly are the most pathetic women on earth.

>B-bazinga guys
This picture is so cringe. Delet pls.

>that hoverhand

indians are a cousin race to whites, lighter skin indians being more closely related

He was muslim but very moderate and never forced his beliefs. Most Iranians are Shia and many of the younger guys, maybe majority of them are non-religous, so you could probably convert them to your religion if you really wanted to. Plus remember that Iranians are Shia and tend to not be as zealous as Sunnis.

Them not marrying western woman is a meme. Stereotype is true for Arabs and Turks, but not Iranian men. I believe there was a stat posted on here several times about iranian men and how majority of the ones marrying abroad are marrying white woman, so don't worry.

My relationship ended due to me having to move away to another state, he didn't want to leave everything behind so we drifted apart bit by bit as our long distance relationship crumbled.

Anyways, if you're gonna go for someone non-white I'd suggest a Persian man as your kids will more or less look full on white if you decide to have kids.

>I wouldn't race mix but
filthy

Semites/Persians/some Indians ( like non-Dravidians) are Caucasians.

All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasians are white.

Still same race. There are still white (as in fair skinned) people as far as Afghanistan.

i dont understand, what makes people do this?

Dafuq is wrong w his right hand?!
>>Genes all fugged ub.

I wish i was friends with Sara. I would red pill her then pink log her

haha funny joke

Fear of getting a rape charge ten years later when she decides the photo wasn't consensual.

You people do realize this is wil wheaton and his wife? The left cant meme but you fags fall for every single thing you see

there aren't you stupid nigger
its just some larping fags

albanians r muslim were no white
fuk me pls im a proud not white albanian gimme ur whyte bubis

>A race thats close to whites genetically so my kids would mostly look white
Men can't have children with other men.

>Whites don't have a monopoly on good looks

We basically do

That extra thumb...

Underrated

why would a non-western guy want a white western whore with a wide ass vag? iranians and turks are gonna want modest virgins most muslim men would never marry a non-virgin. argentinians may work tho.

Holy shit it's real

>Im tired of beta, effeminate white western men
You must live in a city.....

This. But you can generalize it to apply to any and all whores regardless of race, religion, etc...
There's absolutely no problem for decent people to find equally decent people to marry with because:

You end up with the person you deserve.

That's a meme: "Intermarriage rate is very high among Iranian Americans.[27] It has been estimated that nearly 50 percent of Iranian Americans who married between 1995 and 2007 married non-Iranian Americans.[27] Research has furthermore indicated that Iranian Americans who are Muslim are more open to intermarry than those who are members of religious or ethnic minorities, such as Jews and Armenians.[27] Iranian Women are less likely to mix or intermarry outside their group compared to men, which, according to the PAAIA, is likely because as a group they are more likely to adhere to traditional Iranian values, including marriages that are approved by their families and within Iranian cultural norms.[27] "

She could easily snag an Iranian in Cali.

Btw you speak of your own woman like that and call us whores yet you're surprised some white woman would opt out and try their luck with other men? I swear sometimes white men can be such thick headed douchebags. Makes me sad.

Sure.

Legit answers:

Southern European men
Slavic men
Iranian men
Castizo men
Some arab men

I'm half Iranian but look 100% white. Hopefully you get the shit beat out of you

Light skinned Indians.
Same high IQ as Asians without the soft Asian features. They are also closely related to whites and count as Asians genetically. Which means they don't wash over your traits and make a copy of one parent like nigger genes do. When they are mixed with a white it isn't shockingly obvious because they assimilate nicely with white features. Plus they can show gorgeous recessive genes like blue or green eyes. unlike other non European races where you are stuck with boring dark brown irises.

What do you want? A domesticated guy who sticks around or a manchild who fucks your best friend and leaves? Maybe one who is physically and emotionally abusive if you manage to entrap him and try to turn him into what he isn't?

Because you have to decide what type of guy you want to be with and accept that there are trade-offs. One type is "boring", "effeminate", and society shits all over him, and the other simply isn't long term. Because if you don't manage to make the right choice, long term, you have to reckon with being a single mom and then your choices will be much smaller. Or worse, an abused spouse in a dangerous situation and... even if you manage to survive and free yourself... you'll have to reckon with spending the rest of your life alone.

Well the girl who was cast as jasmine in Aladdin is half poo and there was some shitstorm about her being “white.”

Also Ben Kingsley is also half poo and again everyone always cites his performance in Ghandi as “blackface” because he’s a “white man.”

pic related

There are only three genetically distinct "races"

Negroid
Caucazoid
Mongoloid

Everything else is an admixture of the two.
Yes, this means Iranians are white you fucking retard, I swear just because they speak a different language and behead those who insult islam doesn't mean they are a different fucking race.

Get your shit together, you like fucking white men, get over yourself.

>South european men

Theyre the same betas as most other western men.

>Slavs

Ive heard very negative things about slavic men.

And im not very much interested in latino men or arabs desu, dont find them very attractive.

That’s an example? He’s not attractive to me. Weird nose, looks old.

You need to lurk more femanon. The same people shiling the AFWM threads are the same ones shilling pro MGTOW horse shit and white female hate threads. Its just Jews and fag liberals. Their goal is to divide the family unit and seperate white females from white men. Thats why they shill the boards non stop with that crap. Pay no attention, just ignore the thread. As a white dude, asian females are hot, but so are white females. And we would largely rather be with you.Thats a fact.

But, if you are the type of female who finds Turks and Arabs attractive, then forget everything i just said and self deport yourself. Turks/Arabs are subhumans and are slightly above niggers in terms of looks. Finding them attractive is a severe mental illness.

Nobody but a few disgusting weebs like asian women now fuck off with your anti white bullshit
SAGE

And that is a good thing. Asian men are the future

So if you can mix and appreaciate yet at the same time put white woman down then why should we stay loyal to you? Makes no sense, sorry.

Im not attracted to Arabs, but Persians and Turks are fine in my eyes.

That’s not his wife but it’s already known that he does the hover hand as a joke to make fun of beta faggots.

>Btw you speak of your own woman like that and call us whores yet you're surprised some white woman would opt out and try their luck with other men? I swear sometimes white men can be such thick headed douchebags. Makes me sad.
Oh boohoo you dirty slut. White men are tired of your shit-tests and are calling you out on it. It's about time we act harder on our women. But, by all means, if you want to fuck non-whites, go ahead, just don't be surprised if you end up hanging from a tree.

If theyre whores, as western women mostly are, I would expect they them to be "trying their luck" with all types of men - at a rate unprecedented by the rest of the earth's females.

It makes me sad the way western women dress and behave.

to be fair i knew this, i was just asking in general, literally no need to call me a faggot

Weird noses aren't exclusive to Indian men. My point is that Indian men are genetic relatives to whites. There are light skinned North American pajeets out there that love Western society and assimilate well into white countries and don't have a problem with whites at all (in fact, they love us white women). If I were to make babies with some of them, the kids would turn out a lot better than, say, mixing with a negroid who might as well be from a different planet. The whole point of this thread is to choose an alternative to western white men (and European white men who for the most part are pretty cucked as well). Someone said Argentinians are an option, but idk, someone about mixing with a South American I just don't like.

>You people do realize this is wil wheaton and his wife?
>and his wife
>his wife

but I have a white gf

Classic. Western women create the beta male - now theyre gonna complain about him.

This is stupid bait. I would and have chosen nothing but white men. You must be a low quality woman if you cant achieve the type of white man worth making into a father and husband.

where's his wife's step-son?

That's an actor. They wear makeup and use lighting to look whiter
Indians hate dark skin, it's associated with lower castes

2d for sure

>he does it cuz will wheaton makes fun of beta faggots
>not because he is a beta faggot

kinda
she does cosplay and lets me fuck her while she wears it
I came inside and made an aryan babby

Also this.

You're right about the caste thing, but there are still Indian men that have light skin. There difference in skin colour between North Indian and South Indian is night and day.

thats not his wife

Why does he look so uncomfortable?

Why isn't his hand touching her? Is one of them ill?

riiiiight

> pretending to not want to get hate fucked by bazinga boi

lol was almost half done writing when i was this answer.. agree

>she does cosplay and lets me fuck her while she wears it
This is on my to-do list. But I don't want to deal with cosplay girls as the majority of them are severely damaged in some way. But good job, nonetheless, lad.

Sure, India is a subcontinent afterall
That guy wasn't the best example though
Looks at his hands and compare them to his face
Also, checked

>Argentinians
They're white

Australians, specifically rural men.

Punjab is 45 % Hindu. If you include Hartman's and Himanchal i.e old borders if Punjab then it is 80% Hindu. Saying that Punjabis are whiter than Hindus is a moronic statement. Show how much ignorance dwells on /pol.

*Haryana

she only cosplays for me
don't doubt my super saiyajin ability!

>good job hyuk hyuk
>t. gullible idiot

If for whatever reason you can't find/attract a white man I'd say the same reversal applies, Asian men are the next best followed by Persians, high caste Indians, European Jews, and maybe Levantine Arabs.

>my definition of manhood is correct
>while posting on a chilean boat repair forum

sure

>A race thats close to whites genetically so my kids would mostly look white
Unfortunately we're very weak breeders and no matter who you pair us with, the offspring is noticeably non-white. Argentinians might work if the man has a decent % of white, you'll produce a castizo which for all intents and purposes will be treated and seen as white in this country.

The trouble with this though is that spics are often very scrawny men and of course you're most likely sabotaging your offspring in terms of IQ.

My honest advice would be to find an alpha white man, but honestly, the demand for them is so incredibly high that you're gonna need to be pretty special yourself to really have much of a chance.

> to be fair i knew this

Shut the fuck up faggot. KYS.

>all that reddit spacing
are you even trying mister redditor?

How did you get a picture of me?

Stating that Punjab is 45% Hindu doesn't refute my point that they are "light skinned". Notice how I never said they're white. Though, the Punjab and Sikh people I've met are pretty white in terms of skin colour. The only thing that gives them away are distinct Indian facial features.

Severely doesn't even begin to cover it.

t. former cosplay gf sufferer. Sex wasn't even good, she was so "submissive" it was like fucking a matress.

>tfw found perfection of a white alpha male
>hes a godtier warrior with high test and perfect genes
>hes going to leave me to go to war for a year in two months so we have to wait to make babbies

Why even live?