NIGGER HATIN'

NIGGER HATIN'

>"What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Soy-Faced)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?"

Holy shit, is the Scotsman /ourguy/?

RACE BAITIN'

TRAP GF WANTIN'

PALM RUBBIN'

COIN-GRABBIN'

SHIT POSTIN'

>implying the Scotsman isn’t the nigger hater
He spat racial epithets at a relatively peaceable asian. He would fucking skewer a nig

BROWN EYED

ASHI ERASIN'

>Holy shit, is the Scotsman /ourguy/?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

She was a shitty character anyway.

KIKES GASSIN'

I don't care about her, but unlike other Ashi haters I'm actually okay with Jack going back to the past. The Scotsman and all his friends will disappear forever but it's worth erasing all the suffering Aku unleashed upon the universe.

My biggest problem was with all the loose ends not being tied up. The lack of the Guardian throughout the entire season was the biggest letdown.

WALL BUILDIN'

I don't like te idea that the timeline somehow has to follow the vision that the Guardian saw in the time portal. If it was Genddy's idea he writes himself into a corner and he was hated by fans for not sticking to that storyline.

JEW LOVIN'

MOOT LOVIN'

The whole second half of the season just felt rushed to me. The first two episodes were absolute kino but then it just fell off story-wise.

It's a shame. He should've just dumped the Ashi arc or asked for 13 episodes at least.

WHITE WASHIN'

SOY EATIN'

Agreed, there were just too many loose ends to tie up in the small amount of episodes he was allotted. And it certainly wasn't enough to shoehorn in an entire romance arc and have it actually be good.

Also since we're on Sup Forums I guess I should address the elephant in the room (((Genndy Tartakovsky))).

From what I heard Ashi was based on his crush. Didn't know if he has an Asian wife or not.

Best character of the whole series desu

ROASTIE TOASTING

Genndy is one of the good ones like Larry David and Seinfeld, anyone can watch Samurai Jack and get not jewwey vibes.

TRUMP SUPPORTIN'

>mfw one of the original insults in this scene was the Scotsman calling Jack a “SOY-FACED TATTIE”

Based cunt was throwing around the soyboy meme before any of us.