>pic related

islam and judaism have a lot of things wrong with them

eurocucks btfo

fake and gay

underrated. Britbongs blown out.

nice airsoft

I'm in NY...
J U S T

The only time one is truly free, is when they have nothing left to lose.

>2017
>not being free

>Quick! You have one minute to prove are free.
I'm American.

Think about it if guns were harder to get in america there would be less niggers shooting each other or killing white people dumb mutt

My baby (40th anniversary stg77).

You know if there were less niggers in america we wouldnt have to worry about gun crime at all.

Nice setup

This!!!!

I'm in the military and get to spoon my Hk416 every night

Fuck off ATF. I’m not showing my fun’s on the gotdamn internet.

You are right but just look, in my country there is little to no crime with guns or death from guns.
In america there are still white people gun crimes.

How do you like it?

>he isn't free

That’s pretty clean user. Nice color.

Hand, I liked you better when you were trying to take over the world. You new Germans (post-1945) are a bunch of pussies. Granted, it's our fault (the allies), but fuck. Come one man, don't be such a pussy

Fuck outta here heir cuckstein.

Close your dust cover. And where's your bcg?

Fwell we can buy this but its to expencive
Also do you even know that ita like 05.00 in Europe you moron?

It's Steyr's limited edition retro bring back (400 made). $2200. Well worth it!

this user is Hip

Are those domestic produced or imported?

You'd rather live on your knees. You would make a good Roman slave.

Who else here has an armory room.

He most likely has the bcg pulled back.

love it.
Gas temple is a bitch to maintain and I prefer strips rather than a foregrip, for whenever I'm going from standing/sitting to prone.

I don't need a gun. I have the flag of freedom!

So much win in one pic. I have that same rifle bag.

I need one. Added 13 more since this was taken (including the Steyr)

Airshit faggot

>that foregrip
why

Question though, why write on your rifle in English if you're Norwegian? Either way, lucky to have that baby in full auto. How bout a full shot of the gun for us HK/AR freaks?

it allows him to ads faster when he plays siege

Very nice. I don’t upload pics of my setups for ... reasons, but I’ve got G3 and an AKM that are quite nut-worthy. Always wanted to shoot a steyr, big fan of bullpup ergos in general. Nice grab though.

Agreed. To be fair, I'd trade two of my guns in for a week with that blonde (don't tell my blonde Swedish/Czech wife though)

Damn right I am.

>fictional and homosexual

I grew up in a neighbourhood with lots of gun violence and I can say that America would be a safer place if we got rid of guns.

This is the face of a free man Eurocucks; you may not like it but this is what true freedom looks like.

it was a joke as opposed to pic related. And trust me I would, but rules about these pics are strict enough as it is. This site may not be as monitored as the rest, but still.

Get rid of yourself, faggot

Based AF.

>Close your dust cover. And where's your bcg?

Why? I like to have it open so I can see into the chamber and know it's clear. The bolt is back because I keep it with a full mag and bolt back. If I ever need it I just hit the bolt release and she is ready to go.

You never experienced what it's like to wake up at 4 a.m. to the sound of gunshot, so shut the fuck up.

pls no bully

If you really believe that guns 'prove' you are free, you have more issues than I thought.

So you grew up around a lot of niggers. Without black violence America would have one of the lower murder rates. Catch up.

Bloody ridiculous... "USA, the mental illness" in one image.

I forgot how pretty stock 2’s are. Too bad they’re so goddamn rare.

Oh well, mine is a beaut

It's harder to enslave someone that can shoot back.

>magically get rid of all guns
>instantly invaded and cucked
>safer

Maybe stop living around niggers, faggot.

AKM's you say? (Added a WASR Romy G since this too). The Steyr is an excellent rifle. Once you get used to it, it AR easy and it is dead nuts reliable

I have. I've also witnessed several murders growing up in the hood. I've also witnessed the response time of cops.

how can you actually say those words without your very next thought being "SHIT, GUNSHOTS, glad I own a gun so I can defend my family"?

I have, don’t be such a faggot user. Goddamn.

Oh, and my Romy G

>Gas temple

If the state says you can't get a handgun, get a fucking shotgun and show them how stupid the law is
>aw gee I can't have a tiny handgun I guess I'll just get a fucking boomstick instead

If there were no guns around this kind of stuff simply wouldn't happen.

But I am black myself.

>no guns around
Until then I will be armed.

Everyone is civilized around me and knows you don't fucking shoot others

Absolute faggot detected.
Go back to being pegged by your wife's boy friend ausscuck.
This is our world.

Thanks leaf. Guns are fine for people to own. Normal/civilized people don't kill one another over a pair of fucking Air Jordan's........problem isn't guns, it's people that are less than civilized

>owning a gun while you live in a military-industrial prison complex with multiple letter agencies and the patriot act means you're free!

Right. Definitely no trucks of peace rolling around. Or knives. Or bats. Or pipes, or chains. That is a complete logical fallacy. And yes, my freedom does in fact supersede your need/want of some illusion of security.

I'm just ocd about mine. I have the bolt forward and the dust cover closed. I leave a full mag in though

can i get a closer angle at the serial number? thanks user very based

Cause he's a hot dog eating larp faggot

what the fuck is the english word then?
its gasstempel in norwegian

weeb raifu reporting in

Just look at China and Japan.

They banned guns and have no trucks of peace rolling around. Or knives. Or bats. Or pipes, or chains.

t. aldri utfort forstegangstjeneste

freedom hammer

>If there were no guns around this kind of stuff simply wouldn't happen.
>If we took away guns, people would suddenly start being peaceful
>They definitely wouldn't start carrying knives and clubs
nigga people have been killing each other without guns for thousands of years longer than we've been killing each other WITH guns. Guns don't cause violence, people use whatever is available to them because people, and niggers most of all, are violent by nature.

It’s called insurance, Bruce.

I have the freedom of choosing which gear i use to drive

>airshit

Yeh but most of them can actually fight with their hands, Amerifats have forgotten how to do anything but cower 100yards away and push a button.

>t. guy who can't legally buy a NERF gun
lmao

we can have weapons kek
When one of my bosses applied to our company, in his resume under "hobbies" he wrote pistols and assault weapons
And nearly all of my coworkers go hunting or shooting on a regular basis
Im 21 and shot heavy maschine guns, pistols, assault rifles, and threw hand grenades

You all act, like we have never seen a weapon or something

Oh really?? They don’t have violence?! That’s crazy, because their suicides rates are on point.

Nah dude I actually like gas temple, I'm definitely going with that from now on. We just call it the gas block.

Gas temple sounds like my rifle is a goddess where the gas comes to worship and purify her for battle.

Yes we will definitely be going with gas temple from now on

>hur dur guns r only used to kill muh bad goys
Owning a gun is a respectable hobby and there is nothing wrong with it

>They banned guns and have no trucks of peace rolling around. Or knives. Or bats. Or pipes, or chains.
>or niggers
>or muslims
>or nigger muslims
yeah theres a lot of things those countries just don't have to deal with

This. They are a tool. Requires an operator, banning one tool only begets the creation of another.

Real American men can drive stick as well. Don't fuck around with us, we already kicked your ass twice

>be american
>own a gun
>shoot yourself.