#WtP #StandingBy
#FlushTheSwamp
#Reset
#fuckantifa
#meltsnowflakes
16OMILLION FREE CITIZEN MILITIA
NO WEAPONS IN DC
NO WEAPONS
CAMERAS AND HANDS FOR GLORY THROUGH VICTORY!!!

#PSALMS111 #PSALMS116 #WWWD #MAGAoD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbrVlKlMbpghttps://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=buN1hbEYdKQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/world/middleeast/palestinian-saudi-peace-plan.html?referer=https://www.google.com/search?q=abu dis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/Mount-Olives
freeman.org/m_online/jun00/winston1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbrVlKlMbpghttps://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

(from 8CH-CBTS)

12/26/17 (Tue) 19:51:53 cb5e53 No.182049

Anons, I would like to address the Q is a larp matter. I am not a shill. I have been following Q since the Sup Forums days and have invested much time as have all of you here. I also plan to continue helping and doing research. All that said, I first heard about Q because I saw a tweet from Jack Posobiec, a former Navy Intelligence officer, saying "It's happening" and sharing a link to a zerohedge article referencing Q. He has since posted information similar to that we have uncovered here and has tweeted "It's happening" various times. That's all fine. Problem for me was last night when his good friend, reporter Cassandra Fairbanks, who was at his recent wedding tweeted saying QAnon was a larp. Now today, someone says this was set up by reporters and is a larp. I believe in Q, but between the two of them (Posobiec and Fairbanks) doubt has been raised. You can check their tweets for yourselves if you care to. I plan to continue researching and posting findings, but felt I needed to tell other Anons that information.

fuck prozaccjack forkn for fawkin zuck and the commies! bitch spoke fucking commie in front of me, mad respect for the commies chineese no respect for our veterans fuck that pooC cuck is #turncoat #wiiwiiwatcher #fucking #weak

im at fucking home assholes! stop honking

q is the feds dumb ass but the ones on our fucking side that have woken up! stop letting bitches take credit for shit so they can sell you cuckholster fb royalty dick swallowing vommie cum rags fucking TSHIRTS

i fucking told everyone yesterday if cernovich and porzack are taking credit for this shit for selfless gain i will break their GOD DAMNED BENT KNEES THAT ARE AT TGE FOOT OF THE HELL TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR NATION

THERE IS NO ONE Q YOU FUCK ASS SHIT BIRDS

the list is complete as far as im concerned #want to play #chineese fucking civil psych checkers bitches?!? thats a star and map with in my rite! you see this aint a joke fuck wades and we have already begun a global anhilation and purge of your fuckery! may the will of the TRUE LORD OF LORDS, ADONAI WITH WILL OF ADONI, DIRECT THE ANGELS

Time for your meds.

may the fakes die and rot in the abyss for eternity!

now the qs are all home and now you all anwer for your quest of self worship ye corrosive swine of weak ore fake on the plank santa has been in your chimney lol using harry's qloak and probably time to qlean ypur qlocks lol fucking fake ass bitches

Did Alex Jones send out the activation pills for his sleeper agents in the last shipment of super male vitality?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=buN1hbEYdKQ

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/world/middleeast/palestinian-saudi-peace-plan.html?referer=https://www.google.com/search?q=abu dis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

not happening! #AbuDis Will be trusted to the ISRAELI LEADERSHIP

biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/Mount-Olives

freeman.org/m_online/jun00/winston1.htm

meds for this?!

lol why does Turkey news Follow me, Why do all intelligence agencys within the g6 follow me, why is it that im at the center yet always hidden and lied about...hear this is no LIE, ABU DIS WILL BE TRUSTED AND PROTECTED BY BENJAMIN NETANYAHU AND VERIFIED BY RECEP TAYYIP ERDOĞAN (under a new treaty; to end, peace and the era of darkness) FEAR GOD NO MAN

this is a slide thread

and that little bitches is how you run swine filled with demons off a fuuuuucking Cliff!

q is the feds fuck sticks the righteous ones stop buying t shirts with your favorite cuck lying to you brainwashed revolutionary yuppie cuck mother fuckers! see we the righteous and selfless have been cooperating for times now unknown to you glory hounds! you will not win, you think we just caught on but never have not see. you, we have followed your every move, we have examined every aspect of your motivation and now the blind justice will ensure this nation forever.

take pistol put it to your head for you are deatroyed and will be the laughing stock imposter that you already incribed your self to be!

may he find the weight of all of us closest first! Good or bad!

Because they have scripts that auto-follow potential fans based on their searches and other information sold to them by twitter

be prepared to stand all of january!

lol hmm so i guess i wont be in Turkey soon talking with their President

>QO7enEsK
oh so i guess i wont be meeting the President of Turkey soon? Nor am i the one who exposed #hoebama behind the attempted military over theow there last year, through divine revelation! No, not me!

If you go be sure to see Antalya!