Gintama Thread

Previous thread: Previous thread hit bump limit. Manga talk is allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

spoiler.net/spoiler/ge.1-gintama-chapter-627
kissanime.ru/Anime/Gintama-Aizome-Kaori-hen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chapter 627 raws: spoiler.net/spoiler/ge.1-gintama-chapter-627

Link for the new chapter. Translations will most likely come out on Saturday or Sunday as usual.

spoiler.net/spoiler/ge.1-gintama-chapter-627

Ninja'd

I am hoping Tsukuyo will follow up on her talk in chapter 620 and confess.

Since they're temporarily not fighting and it's night time, it's a perfect setting just before the Yato mercenaries attack.

If any arc could get a reanimated movie like Benizakura, which one would you want?

For me, Yoshiwara in Flames would be great. The anime version could use some animation updates and way better pacing. Quite a bit of it is dragged out.

Indeed, they are the cutest.

Happy to see the Gintama fanbase alive and well.

Overall who are the oldest Mc of Jump? (Excluding any character that have time skip like goku or naruto)
Gintoki
Kenshin
Kochikame

The best

All Gintama threads in the past few weeks have been really great. Way better than the old threads we've had in the last season.

This, seeing for example the Kagura vs Abuto fight be reanimated would be pretty awesome.

Have you bloomed yet anons?

Any day now.

No idea how old Kochikame is, but Gintoki's age has only been given as 20s. Given the timeline and the fact he fought in the war 10 years ago, probably late 20s, so 25-29.

I imagine he shares the same age as Toshi or Kondo who are 27 and 28 respectively.

Kugirie was amazing this last episodes

Indeed, she made a fantastic job on Kouka and Kagura as well.

> KonTae
> ShinPandemonium

BLESS GORILLA. Give OkiKagu and GinHiji next.

>Give OkiKagu and GinHiji next.
Since they are in the same place now, I believe we will get interactions. Hopefully they won't start the battle with the Yatos right away.

What ? Is KonTae getting mostly canon ?

We bloomed since this new season of Gintama, man.

I gotta say, I was initially not sold on her voicing Kouka, but I like it now.

YES.

When will the manga finally end. It's just dragging on and on by now.

I think we will reach 650 chapters

Remember to read the manga arcs skipped by the anime, because it doesn't look like they'll be adapted:

Kagura's Boyfriend Arc: Chapter 419-422
Excalibur Arc: Chapter 424-429
Ikumatsu Arc: Chapter 431-433
Idol Group Arc: Chapter 445-449
Love Potion Arc: Chapter 492-496 (If you can't find the two OVAs)
Guardian Spirit Arc: Chapter 499-501

And one-shot chapters:

From the looks of it Shueisha isn't letting Gorilla end it (I think)

What? Then why even let him start the Goodbye Shinsengumi arc? He has to clear that stuff with his editors like weeks beforehand. Once you go there you can't really come back.

Eh it's slowly but surely getting there.

Thanks, user

Let's hope we will get plenty of interactions.

I still don't get why they skipped so many material.

I imagine they only had 51 episodes and decided to skip straight to the money-making arcs. Still really annoying.

I was most annoyed about the Love Potion arc because of its importance in Tsukuyo's character arc and while it did eventually get two OVAs, those OVAs are not very accessible (and only in 480p).

Don't make Gintama threads into generals again you prick

kissanime has it at 720p

kissanime.ru/Anime/Gintama-Aizome-Kaori-hen

>kissanime
Kill yourself

>not enjoying free high quality anime
Not until you kill yourself first.

>kissanime
>high quality

I assume this guy is OP because a) he's a newfriend and b) he's trying to start up Gintama generals rather than using the thread made when a new episode comes out