ETHNIC NATIONALISM FOR NORMIES

Hello Sup Forums, welcome to Operation A Homeland for All.

Goals:
>Gain support for ethnic nationalism for minorities, which will in turn allow for the creating of ethnically homogenous white states
>Create fake Black Nationalist twitter accounts to spread the idea of an African American Homeland and country
>Once this movement gains an aquedate following, begin advertising ethnically homogenous states for other races, such as Native Americans and Asians (but not Jews)
>Create propoganda, including memes

RULES:
>Make accounts believable
>Don't say anything offensive or that will draw connections to Sup Forums or the alt right

America is our home now cuckboy

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Fyi this is on the shills jewdar now, they are very afraid of this meme and will come in droves to derail it

>can't keep your ethnostates of ancestry homogeneous
>need new ones

>Let's team up with niggers!
What the fuck would we need niggers for, fuckhead? They are greedy, violent morons.

We don't need to team up with them, we need to teach them that they would be better off without us. Would you rather spill blood committing a stinky genocide or convince the blacks to leave according to their own volition?

What a complete waste of time. Do you honestly think that this will make any kind of difference? You're trying to change the narrative but you're doing it the wrong way.

I'll give you a hint: the right way does not involve astroturfing.

What is your suggestion then? The best thing Sup Forums can do is throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. If you have a better idea, let me hear it. Otherwise, there's no point in not trying.

It'd be more productive to just create propaganda and advocate that people collectivize as their ethnic groups and cooperate with other groups against our shared enemy, the jews, rather than this astroturfing deception kikeshit

They are already nationalistic. Fuck them. What we need to do is to gas them all.

That's literally what I'm trying to suggest. We need to teach the blacks that they have an identity that's different and Superior to the mainstream nigger shit the Jews put out.

> We need to teach the blacks that they have an identity that's different and Superior to the mainstream nigger shit the Jews put out.

WE

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE DOGGER OF NIGGER CHOMPING

ALL NIGGERS IN YOUR TOWN WILL BE SACRIFICED TO APPEASE HIS HUNGER BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "GET EM DOGGER"

No we really don't, we just need to gas them and turn them into biofuel.

Blaxit fag reporting in

I'm fine with this. I have no problem with most blacks I meet. I only have a problem with niggers. We need to work with black nationalist groups against the Jewish menace and towards the common goal of balkanization so that we can each achieve our respective ethnostates.

I would, but I am in a cabin in the woods right now, so I doubt it would work.

"Hahaha mom look I posted le funny black man thing again!!!"

If you want some examples of good African American culture, read Harlem Renaissance era literature, or black nationalist philosophy. It's not as good as European literature, but its better than the nigger shit the Jews prop up.

Remember a time when American's had more in common with each other than with whites from Europe or blacks from Africa?

Social justice ruined this country.

The day Sup Forums saved black people

It saves everyone, don't you see? The blacks get the deep South, the fascist whites get cascadia, and the liberal fucks can move to the shitty commiefornia desert. balkanization is the best thing that could happen to the US.

For normies...yeah...that thing...

George Lincoln Rockwell was awesome. Too bad he was assassinated by John Wilks Booth in 1944.

Shitposting aside, the Washingtonian philosophy was probably the best thing to happen to Black Americans. Everything else pales in comparison to the accomplishments they made with it.

The triumph of Du Bois' philosohpy in the 60s marked the end of it, and coincidentally, the end of measurable black progress and the beginning of decline, decadence, and cultural marxism. Not to oversimplify things, however, the New Deal and Great Society were also significant death blows.

I'd assassinate her John Wilkes Booth with my George Lincoln Rockwell if you catch my drift.

Booth assassinated Lincoln though, Rockwell's assassin is (((unknown))). By the way, did you know John Wilkes Booth's father was Jewish?

> Malcolm X nods and smiles