Take the nursing pill

>Only 2 years of study
>60k Starting+ bonuses + great benefits
>Pretty much guaranteed a job right after you graduate, always a high demand for nurses
>Highly respected job
>You will be slaying pussy left and right
>Tons of opportunities for growing if you choose to continue education

Why aren't you a nurse yet Sup Forums? Best decision I've made in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/03/07/meet-the-automated-triage-nurse-of-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 years
>60k
>fag nurse
Why not spend 6 months becoming a linux admin and make 80-100k while not being a fag?

Tell us more about the pussy slaying.

because I don't want to wipe butts for a living

Uh, handling human waste mainly.

Because im not autistic nor do i have an interest in working on a useless os.

>6 months

No.

being conservative

It only takes 2 years?!?!??!

Yes

What's the catch?

you will be the clotch they will use to do everything.

> useless os
kek.

No catch, is a great job.

have fun getting mrsa and ebola op

you're a massive faggot if you're a guy, thats the catch. but seriously its a hard fucking job and you see alot of shit

90% of nursing is cleaning up feces and vomit
Enjoy your 60k

They are over worked around here
Plus 3 years school

> terrible hours
> working holidays
> no breaks/downtime
> dealing with drug addicts
> dealing with incontinent old people
> dealing with all manner of vile shit

take yr pick

That's what I thought.
I'm gonna become an electrician.

the female nurses dont try to get you to do any and every odd job?

>when you've fucked every woman around you and life is boring and meaningless now

I fear cdif more.

You got caregivers and lvn's for that

ill take his cock instead

>>Highly respected job

And that, son, is when I knew this shitpost was bait

Everyone just assumes you're a doctor though.

sage

>starting 60k
>cap out at 70k
>change boomers' bedpans for the next thirty years
Fun

Lol you will not be slaying pussy. Male nurses are idiots who couldn’t handle, or even get accepted to, a medical school.

OP, that type of half-assed effort is why there are so many fucking snowflakes around.

They try to, but they're not my boss.q

hes hot trought, he probably dicked those hoesm and is currently on zen mode, almost becoming buddah.
on his mind.
>if i dick all those hoes, what are the chances of finding them when my future wife is in labor?

>Working with single thots who leave work early every day because poor lil Aiden has an ear infection
No thanks

BTW, male doctors will get 100x more pussy than a male nurse. There is a lack of competence stigma around male nurses — why wouldn’t they just become a doctor and earn more? And know more?

It runs the world. Nurses will be automated. I'll help get rid of your job.

engadget.com/2017/03/07/meet-the-automated-triage-nurse-of-the-future/

Can confirm OPS nursing pill program.

>Took pill at 19
>decent money
>12 hour shifts 3/4 days a week
>can move around easily because of shortages
>plenty of puss

Exactly this.
dead-end career of being elbow-deep in diseased feces for 12 hours a day, and you're not even saving lives, you're just doing unnecessary hospice for the spoiled elderly who ruined your chance at a real career. Why would I cut short my chances of ever becoming truly successful to LITERALLY be shit on by the people who stole my future?

I came to suggest the same thing.

>You will be slaying pussy left and right
Female nurses only fuck doctors, not male nurses

Are you a doctor or a nurse

what should someone with a 140 iq do to make the most money with a lot of time off

This. Nursing is an excellent career path. I have a family friend who started as a nurse, and moved to a sales position with her hospital. She now makes like 250k a year.

My first shit job after uni was as a travel nursing recruiter. That environment is insane right now. If you contract yourself out all year long, you can clear 6 figures right from the beginning of your career. And im not talking "oh my uncles friend is an electrician who makes 300 gorillian dollars." All you need is an rn and a willingness to travel. All expenses paid.

There is one big problem coming around the corner though. Now that the secret is out and people are coming into the field, the hospitals are ALWAYS asking for your bsn (4 years) in addition to your np (2). It helps with their credentialing process and their rankings. Very soon its going to be a hard requirement if you dont want to work for 14 dollars an hour at a nursing home in bumfuck with Tyeshia.

tl;dr - youre going to need 4 year degrees for the money soon

I believe you migt be wrong.
Your arrogant attitude, I hope is backed by financial reserves. If not, you're no better.

you're being cryogenically preserved by flu shots erry year.

those stay in the arm for life and spread through the body over the years

the program is filled with conflict and critical theory (ie marxism) and theres tons of social justice BS in it.

Working in emerg is awesome though

I laughed

>sales position
>250k a year
>hospital

America is so fucked

Nurses-stressed out women working with disgusting, sick people. No thanks.

truth

OP IS LIE
My mom is an RN fag and all she does is complain about the increasing workload, cutbacks, and the profession trying to push out anyone with ten years experience because they can pay some retard out of nursing school to do the job for half price

Nurses used to be respected, now they are shit upon.

Male
Nurse

Pick anything more pathetic than this. But muh 4k a month salary.

Ok money at first maybe even good, but just lol if you dont progress and climb the ladder.

Also fuck working, its for low IQ peasants.
Passive income is for closers only.

Free time>all.

This.

4 years if you don't have the prereqs

I took the carpenter pill

> work outside everyday rain/heat
>make $25 hourly
>Dangerous work
>work with racist white men (absolutely no women)
>have a truck actually use the box
>tfw no nurse gf

I think people who study to be doctors and nurses are a while different breed.

If someone fails med school exams, they won't become nurses but some kind of biology scientist, etc and people who want to be nurses don't want to be near anything science related.

The NCLEX is a bitch.

I don't know user. Most of the people I know in medicine hate it. Too corporate and too much paperwork and bureaucracy. I know a trauma surgeon who left a major city at a good hospital for SEA where he would be treated like an actual medical professional. I know 3 PAs and 2 nurses. They really hate the profession now and the ACA made it worse. But yes, female nurses are complete freaks.

I went to school for programming and literally every class was like a dungeons and dragons conference. After class when you walk down the hallway and the nurse classes were emptying out it was just full of hot chicks.

What do Linux admins do on the daily?

You should of said plumber

>actually use the box

Is this what snow niggers call the bed of the truck? Or are you speaking about a job box in your truck?

I work a similar job, except metal fab and engineering. We recently had a round of hires straight out of college as part of some initiative to try and meld new graduates into the ultimate work horses. One of the hires was a poo loo female who struggled to lift 30 pounds from the ground to the table. She was fast tracked to project management instead.

Pretty much all of that is not true

You put a bed in your box?

Law (in Canada)
>3 years
>First year of articling 60k
>Making 110k by 4th year bar call plus bonuses.
Doesnt work in the US though. Im the office bitch at a smal firm right now, my boss is making just over a million after all overhead and shes been a lawyer for 15 years.
>Tfw I just want to be a Carpenter but it pays shit

you unhealthy vagina sucker. stop being a fag and not laying women while i make fun of you for doing a woman's job while i enable women. fuck off. women cant do anything right. yourself included

Im a drug addict and i make life hell for staff in the ER.

Just give me opiates faggots.

I do feel bad about it now that im better but seriously they should have a protocol and at least detox me but few places do because of the epidemic.

The withdrawls are soooo bad though i literally broke my hand so they had no choice bit to give me oxy.

Its nuts and no i dont like being a junky but once you are physically hooked its like being demon possessed.

Submit change requests
follow up on change requests
amend change requests to appease power trippers

Having to touch niggers and help them stay alive. Sorry i'm out.

Saw the same thread yesterday, same response. You're a nigger

>wanting to work with women

Are you this much of a faggot?

>What's the catch?
Nursing care plans.
You are expected to spend six hours a day working on them and you aren't allowed to use medical dx, so this is why women excel at this junk.

Literally wiping boomer butt for a living. Please, based wealthy daddy, give me more shekels!

and not just them but all shit skins.

fuck that

Money isn't everything, you might make shit money but you feel like a God when you're standing on the roof of a house you just built

>nurse classes were emptying out it was just full of hot chicks
That should tell you something dude.

Nursing is the "I'm extremely basic I'm not really good at anything but I still want to get paid a lot of money" job. Generally if someone is really passionate about medicine then they become doctors, not nurses.

Everyone thinks it's an easy bulletproof plan for success, then clinicals hit and you see 75% of the class drop out or change majors.

Nursing is unironically a meme right now for the most part, which is a shame because it just fucks it up for people who really like doing it, their field is just being over saturated by retarded thots and aimless numales.

You have my sympathies medfags, unless you are just one of those "I don't know what to do with myself and I'm too stupid to be a doctor but nurses get paid well so I guess I'll do that" people, in that case you can fuck right the fuck off along with the "lol so nerdy :P koding" girls who get all the DnD fags to do their homework for them. You are just cancer.

>be burger
>need work truck
>buy truck with extra long bed
>????
Profit.

Yeah, we call them beds... I guess boxes makes more sense.

My man

wouldn't mind being one, but all the illegal beaners took that job over. Apparently it's a job "we don't want to do"

Sorry to break it to you but being your own boss and working ridiculously hard and taking big, big risks is the only way to ever make it to a place where you can have all the time off that you want. Jobs never allow you time off just for being smart, they just work you harder. You have to work for yourself, and no matter how smart you are, it's a big risk of either going broke or never making it to begin with.

>wanting to put your penis inside inside out penises

Who the fuck is spamming these threads?

Learn to speak taco then become their king

You should've just od'd under a bridge you faggot

>taking a rotation working hospitals
>get to know the nurses
>those over 30 just want to die
>those under 30 just want the hospital to burn down
>watch the life be drained from them as they run from overcrowded room to overcrowded room, desperately trying to get places on time because they've been understaffed for 5+ years

Don't be tricked, Sup Forums, nursing is a dead end that'll ruin you physically and kill you with stress.

Pretty much everything you said is true now. My mom is a nurse and got sick of these useless fucks saturating her field of work. It annoyed her to the point of getting her matters and going into case management because she couldn't stand all of the useless dumbfuck cheerleaders that are filling that field, and are just horrible fuckups.

Man I need to get in on that, soon as I graduate I'm gonna start looking, but I tell you dixie is full of two types of people, complete idiots who know nothing about tech at all and power tripping faggots who think they are a computer god because they know how to install gentoo. The former group is usually glued to an iPhone and the latter group is usually trying to find a reason to tell you that "you don't know shit about shit boy".

It's a shit market desu, I'm convinced that these people just want to hire the most "talented" fags from across the whole country so that they get the best, problem is they pay like 65 a year in bumfuckistanvill usa.

Everyone thinks they are Google now, it's fucking ridiculous the requirements they ask for for entry level shit, then they just outsource everything to Florida or Virginia anyway.
I actually had a guy at staples tell me while I was getting something printed that to be a computer tech there you need a BS in a related field and two years experience, and then they don't EVER let you even touch the PCs for liability reasons, they fix them remotely and you just plug an Ethernet cable into the computer so they can work on it remotely. I told him he was a fool for taking the job, he was getting paid like 30 a year.

>Why aren't you a nurse yet Sup Forums?
Because I fuck pussy.

>literally changing old people's shitty diapers

wow, such an incredibly bright decision, tell me again how much pussy you're not getting

Nurses, especially emerge department nurses, are fucking shit, especially when they refuse to put a patient in restraints when they're clearly about to fight or run for it, then surprise fucking surprise, we get a code white within 30 minutes

t. hospital security

>Only 2 years of study
If you don't have a 4 year degree then everyone will be extremely reluctant to hire you
>60k starting
Best case scenario
>Slaying pussy left and right
You'll be wanting to slay yourself after a month in a female-dominated passive aggressive workplace

the weakness. it's palpable. a hospital is exactly like a war zone. cant handle it? get back in the kitchen. who were nurses before women were? men were. helping people and getting paid for it is fucking based

You will be "the bitch" to other male doctors if you think too highly of yourself.

>t. actual medfag who had to deal with newbie male nurses

In my experience, older female nurses are shit to work with and totally lazy with zero compassion for their patients.

Is woman job

according to "guys" like you, nobody benefits from niceness and men MUST flirt with the women. this is how you destroy societies and hospitals too. look up the definition of agape love. women dont have that shit. that's what the serpent means in our symbolism. faith in God. women can get to Heaven in Christ. but everything spiritual is male. women hold us back in every place and in the hospitals included

LOL

I know it's true, I'm an IT student but I have several family members in the program right now and I actually worked in IT dept at my school and serviced the nursing dept PCs for a while, I got to know the staff and students really well, insufferable bunch of faggots they are, the worst ones were always repeat customers.
There are a few good ones in there though, probably like 10-20% of the class, too bad their field is being completely screwed by all the morons, their wages wont be worth the trouble of their degree in 10 years.

To be fair mine probably wont be either, but at least I like what I do.

so stop laying them. or start using a turkey baster or artificial eggs made only from men; or artificial wombs from the trannies you made. whoops! and you'll catch less box pox and aids this way. i love that all the anti gay memes have fucken died. inb4 the jew pedos arrive