Boku no Hero Academia

Why is she so lewd?

awkeye told her she's gonna get raped eventually, so she's saving time and valuable cloth fabric.

What will happen if that mask is removed?

Okay, so we can assume Tsuyu, Ochako, and Kirishma are all receiving internship training. While Bakugou, and Todoroki are still catching up. Which means they are going to be involved in the next major arc.

GET HYPE!

Don't see why it's a big deal since all might said he was on his way to evaluate mirio and not that he was chosen beforehand.

He would have seen how mirio is a ends justifies the means kind of guy and skipped him

>deleted for being a "dubs/get" post
??

>He would have seen how mirio is a ends justifies the means kind of guy

That's an interesting way of spelling "coward"

Can some kind user link me the previous thread please?

the WSJD thread from Monday?

>

Here you go, my friend!

So, how would other characters react if they were in the Eri vs Overhaul situation?

>All Might
>saves the loli and South Dakota Smashes OH if he tries to start shit

>Bakugo
>explodes OH, then also the loli

>Kirishima, Ojiro, the half-black one, etc (other melee guys from class)
>die tryin'

>Denki
>thinks she's hitting on him

>Aoyama
>literally what can OH actually do?
>unfortunately, he is League's inside man, so he'll just feign ignorance & homosexuality as usual

>Mineta
>grapes OH and takes the loli with him (before she even asks)

>Tentacle Man
>scared loli away with his appearance, she'd rather stay with OH

>female students except Pony
>intimidated by OH, too scared to do anything, just like Mirio

>Pony
>doesn't understand (Japanese)

>Inasa
>doesn't understand (autism)

>Lelouch's favorite
>actually the easiest OH defeat, but loli wouldn't go with him anyway, so he wouldn't even try

>Manga guy
>draws a hentai doujin involving OH and Eri

>any other student I forgot
>chickens out probably

I want to pop Bubblegirl's bubble, if you know what I mean.

Explain further!!!

>tfw translated the chapter, only to have MS release it like 20 min later.

Feels like a complete waste of time, famalam.

it would be extremely painful

I mean most of them could rescue Eri at least no?

Even Deku would have rescued her if Mirio didn't stop him.

Well now that we know OH's quirk, no.

He'd just have to mess up Deku's leg and act like a concerned citizen. Then he'd just take Eri back.

His power isn't just 'sploding people now. de can completely recombobulate them.

For the bubble girl??

He has to touch him, and Deku is way faster.

I think it's more that All Might ran into Izuku first. Mirio's an alright guy. In fact, as stated by the principal and Sir N.Eye, he's got the qualities you'd expect of All Might's suceessor. He still needs more fleshing out, but it's been said people around him are always smiling and having fun. He's strong, and overcame his weakness to be so. Toshinori may have gotten caught up in how he and Deku shared similar Quirkless upbringings, and/or Deku's sense of heroism. Whether that's a quantifiable metric is to be determined, but let's say it is. I think Deku and Togata on the same wavelength as far as heroism goes (it's in his hero name, Lumillion).

tl;dr I believe the difference between how Midoriya and Mirio responded to Eri and Overhaul isn't a good indication of how heroic one is compared to the other. Without the two of them playing foils to one another (Deku the idealist, Mirio the pragmatist), Overhaul would've sensed something was wrong and killed them/caught on he was being investigated.

Why is Deku taking this shit so hard

it is just common sense

>Deku doesn't doesn't know his quirk. There are a number of ways OH could stealth touch him.

she's a thicc girl

What is common sense?

That suddenly he's taught that heroes are supposed to "J-Just look the other way!" like Mirio literally explicitly said in the Niggastream translation of prev chapter?

There was way too much of a distance between them for OH to catch up. Definitely before they went into the dark alley at least, but maybe even when they followed him inside.

She's not thicc, she's slim, she just have big boobies.

for you

Until the full mechanics of OH quirk are revealed, I won't assume anything. It could've been an associate of his, that one thug getting fused with a tire seems like a different Quirk that blood-'plosions or healing touch.

He's got plot speed onto his Quirk. Just like how it makes little sense that 1. Tomura could move fast enough to close the distance to OH and dodge a suppression-dart (that he didn't see coming) and 2. OH had enough time before Shigaraki disintegrated him to call for an underling.

>He's got plot speed
Patreak please go

He could still just run away when they weren't in the dark alley though.

nah, I'd much rather a Tsuyu or Momo

He hasn't been taught to recklessly try to 'save' someone in fact he has been told the opposite numerous times.

In regard to all might's potential predecessor of couse he wold be considering others, it's the responsibility of having that quirk.

What is Deku supposed to be angry about? All might liked him because he was quirkeless and brave and reminded him of himself, so he chose without meeting Togata.

Feels like forced drama.

Who says OH needs to chase him?

He could say something like "you're not holding her right" and move in to "show him how to do it".

Then boom. Mess with something inside Deku just enough to mess him up, but not kill him.

On another note, could OH return AfO to his full power (and give him eyes again)?

>What is Deku supposed to be angry about?
Probably that his cunt-sempai made him do an anti-heroic thing. All Might would never have tolerated that.

I'd be bitter too if I found out I started an internship with literal trash.

>He could say something like "you're not holding her right"

How do you "not hold [a girl] right"?

Why would AfO need eyes? He already stole that pussycat's sensor quirk, which is basically CoO from One piece.

>but it's been said people around him are always smiling and having fun

He's literally a no fun allowed type of guy. Class A also thought he was weird

oh yeah

Todoroki (Bacon) would piss his pant

Todoroki (senror) would wreck him, with his superior experience and actual relatively weak quirk usage

Unless you are a top hero or overpowered attacking someone without know their can be a death sentence.

*or Bakugo

>Simpsons rage over Bakugo pic

Not to mention that they don't want Overhaul to realise that they suspect him

>Why would AfO need eyes?
How does he take a leak?

Deku is just be hard headed in this case. I mean it's a part of his character but I hope he gets over it soon. Nighteye isn't remotely a bad person and neither is Togata.

I'm sure Eri loves & trusts Heroes now

thank you, Mirio!!

What is a lelouch?

>Deku is just be hard headed
What did he mean by this?

>Nighteye isn't remotely a bad person and neither is Togata.
Well they are pretty bad at the whole Hero thing.

I wonder if we're gonna get mass deletion #4 today.

>I wonder

I dunno, depends on how hard you will smash that fucking like button tonight, Miriocook

not that it helps, since you're then gonna get triggered by the next poster who posts something that disagrees with your shit opinions

>On another note, could OH return AfO to his full power (and give him eyes again)?
He clearly isn't that kind of healer. It comes at a cost.

I'd be depressed too if the principal told me to give OfA away to a fucking pathetic coward

Nighteye just said that it was foolish to think you could save someone without a plan. It is.

Hero's are not Rambo. They have to make the right decisions for everyones safety.

Code Geass. (inb4 spoonfeeding) I assume user meant the brain-washing kid that fought Deku in the festival.

Except that's the exact antithesis to All Might's teaching and the Plus Ultra mantra.

Eri returned on her own volition.

Thanks dude!

Welp, you heard him, Anons. Still retarded and still intentionally shitting up the thread.

I'm surprised there's no one waiting to scope out and ban you again. You DID dox a mod, after all.

>perfectly rational contrarian opinion
>must be grapefag

Posters like you shit up threads worse than he ever has.

yeah dude, her noticing that OH was about to kill the cute boy holding her that she felt sexually attracted to

>redditor who keeps trying to dox some other random redditor projecting his own actions

Deku isn't All might. Deku should understand this without being told.

>I wonder what Overhaul could be up to? Let's beat him up before any evidence of wrongdoing and hope his machinations go away.

I'll admit I was wrong about the costume thing in the last thread if it was really the case.

But this is 110% Patreaks MO. there's no way around it.

I really wish that Patreak guy saw what you keep desperately trying to push here and got you banned on Leddit for it. He probably knows who you are there.

He wasn't alone either and they were in a street full of witnesses before they decided to follow him into the alley like retards. Deku could have run while Mirio distracted him (stands in his way so OH tries to kill him but then realizes he can't touch, then he gets away easily by getting into the ground).

I want to destroy that smile

Maybe Kirishima and Tsuyu are training together, if you get what I mean

>destroy something fake
man that must be hard

I think Mirio made the wise, smart decision, but Deku doing this proves that he is the best suit for All Might's successor. Remember, even though he was the number 1 Hero, he wasn't the perfect hero, not even close. He wanted to save everyone with a smile, no matter how risky or dangerous that would be.
Deku only having 8% of his power but still wanting to protect the loli, while stupid, is probably what All Might would have done too.

>I think Mirio made the wise, smart decision,
yes, for him

not for the little girl who now has to live in abuse

Even if Deku and Mirio challenged him, all that probably woulda happened would be them dying with the little girl being captured again, now with them knowing heroes are after them.

okay remind how is he supposed to kill weak quirk man (or as he was now upgraded to "high skill ceiling man high reward man")

The choice of the word "missing" makes me think that they don't know whatever Kirishima is on authorized absence or not. I'm probably reading too much into it.

For the past few chapters Kirishima has been giving some sort of focus. When they were "fighting" Mirio, most of the lines were for either him and Deku, that he and Tokoyami were going to do "something" so they couldn't study, and now him, Uraraka and Tsuyu are absent.

Don't know, seems too much of a coincidence. Maybe he will have a big part in one of the upcoming arc?

>from fused to a burning tire to better than before

If someone had such a high potency healing/reconstitution quirk, you'd think they'd be more successful making a legitimate business of it

Do you think it's a secondary effect or second quirk altogether of Overhaul's, or is it Eri's or one of his other goons?

>fused to a burning tire
Where does this come from?

please don't bully Mirio

he literally deserves to be bullied more than anyone

even more than the crispy one - seems like all of his fans are gone anyway (guess we've won?)

>high skill ceiling man high reward man
I'm flattered you read my post, You can also put Best Jeanist in that category as well.

No, I don't. I honestly don't.

a-ha! I fucking knew it, that came from one of the posts you were saying were me

>We

It's just you.

How did Sir not already know that Overhaul has a daughter? Some investigation he's running if he didn't bother doing any research on the suspect's relatives.

Because she's not? I mean it's a painfully obvious lie.

Wan Mirrion dindu nuffin wrong though, except be a little more pragmatic when it comes to chasing villains. Idealism is nice when you've got the strength to back it up but OH really was gonna kill them.

>How did Sir not already know that Overhaul has a daughter?

Because OH is a liar. He knew Deku and Mirio weren't going to check right then and there.

nope, you can patreakpost as much as you want, at the end of the day, Mineta x Momo was far more popular than the crispy Momo pairing ever was

lots of people disliked him

The big guy in the middle was literally melded into a tire. You can see the picture above his head.

>that came from one of the posts you were saying were me
Come again? I never said you were me because I'm me therefore I wouldn't accuse you of being me since I am me as you are he as we are all together.

Seriously though. A character declaring their quirk is weak shouldn't get under your skin this much.

Mirio is still a star-eye idealist like Deku deep inside. He knows the value of hard work, loyalty, and duty is part of being a hero. You can see on his face in the second panel at the bottom right. He is starting to see what All Might sees in Deku. Mirio may well be a martyr to elevate Deku to the next level.

Was that 128?

115, Twice's chapter

If that's the case, then Sir should have reacted with "Overhaul doesn't have a daughter" and immediately called the police. He didn't, which means that Sir didn't do any research on Overhaul's family and is telling Deku to forget about Eri without actually checking first.
Either way, terrible heroing there.

They'd all be dead.

>Mirio is still a star-eye idealist like Deku deep inside.
no?
>He knows the value of hard work,
of being born with an overpowered quirk, more like - what he "learned" with it I could learn myself in less than a week if I had it
>loyalty, and duty is part of being a hero
he literally let a fucking a little girl get abused because of irrelevant reasons

I just realized that he was disappointed that the robbers were disorganized and could only manage a meager robbery. I thought he was suggesting that those men were up to something else.

I mean he doesn't know whether he has a daughter or not, but OH clearly lied

Shitposter-kun!

OH has literally 0 chance against Shinasou if he were to try to save her

he would have 100% responded to him, and voila, he's fucked

>Shitposter-kun!
says the guy who just posted a picture of Mirio edited to have the face of some random black guy