>superb animation, unique characters, great OP/ED, Godakobo

Why wasn't it more popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=894551
streamable.com/dj4x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearly, not enough loli meido

Anne Happy was better.

People want retarded tier cookie cutter characters that they used to in recent years.

no it wasn't. anne happy was blase up until episode 5 or 6, but even then it's high points weren't as good as SS which was consistently great the whole run

Teru a shit.

It still sold more than Happy though, it was better anyway.

sansha sanshou is older than most anime you know about you fucking newfag. it's older than hayate no gotoku. it predates other SoL shit too.

It was great, One of my favorite Godakobo shows, Silently hoping for an S2.

VA's were great too, I'm sure some of them were newbies.

it was shit

Many of them were newbies, it was obvious, especially Futaba's wasn't really all that good.

I want to sex alt-Teru.

Nips have shit taste. The only thing they've gotten right is Kemono Friends.

You take that back nigga, Futaba was great. The VA just matched her personality pretty well. That you didn't like Futaba it's another thing, also known as shit taste.

I liked Futaba, but her seiyuu wasn't really great, I don't mind though.

Futaba was my favorite personally.

>Futaba's wasn't really all that good.

you're fucking dumb. do you realize how much control over your voice you have to have to speak in the pitch/tone futaba's va used? her va is one of the most talented newbies to come out of that series, probably one of the most talented newbies from that season.

It was pretty bland. Animation was nice though as per usual of a Dogakobo show.

You misunderstood me probably, I'm saying the characters in SS are better or at least I like them better compared to recent cgdct series and thats why its not popular because viewers nowadays are used to the generic cut out characters. And yes I know its old as fuck series.

>inb4 that anti-shota faggot posting in here.

I enjoyed it, but damn I just found out this has been going since 2003

Why is Futaba so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

She saved my heart.

It wasn't funny and the characters werent that cute.

I want to sex alt-Teru.

Are these softsubs?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=894551

I want to sex normal Teru.

It was okay, but Anne Happy was the same season.

Not even that.

Flying Witch and Tanaka-kun were in the same season.

orz should be soft subbed.

Will we ever see a season as comfy as that one?

Subs for OVA 2-3 when?

DJ Agetarou as well.

I should watch the OVAs, completely forgot about them.

Not the next one that's for sure, unfortunately, at least this winter was somewhat comfy.

It looked good, but the content was pretty bland and boring, basically a polished turd

>Doga Kobo still has yet to top GJ-bu
Too bad, really

For me gj bu is pretty boring

>>Doga Kobo still has yet to top Umaru
ftfy

>ftfy
>>>/reddit/

>next Doga Kobo anime is some cardshit, gay swordboys 2 and New shit game 2

That new L&L seems fun. At least far better than the first season.

Many other studios haven't topped GJ-bu either so that's no shame.

Wrong

The show was advertised and started off as 'ex-ojou living a normal life', but it was really about watching her react to the people around her. Stuff like watching her at the beach house and worry about the heating bill was nice, and bringing in her old friend at the end was gold, but I didn't really care for most everything else. Somehow, she became a spectator in her own show.

Weak bait

>Liking Umaru unironically

Still can't believe Luck and Logic is the 1st Dogakobo series since Yuru Yuri to get a sequel, unless you count the MJP movie.

Here's your (you)

It's not like MC being the straight man is anything new in anime.

They were both good. I personally preferred Anne Happy a little more but I liked them both that session.

Shit seiyuus.

I'm not even memeing here. Gj-bu is hands down the best doga kobo show, with Nozaki-kun in second place, and everything else doesn't even come close.

Nobody in this thread will be able to offer a legitimate reason why another doga kobo anime is better than Gj-bu

>this show about people doing nothing in a club room is better than this show about other people doing nothing in another club room

I want to sex all Terus.

She's my favorite genki idiot of the past few years. Was shocked to learn that she could actually cook.

Dogokobo's magnum opum.

Makes a ton of sense. If you like eating you gotta be able to cook stuff to eat. Why the opposite situation is the expected stereotype is more confusing.

Would feed.

It was adapted 10 years to late.

Fucking bland, generic characters compared to Anne Happy.
Generally more boring too.

Because is boring like a static rock

Nozaki-kun, umaru and new game! holy trinity of Dogakobo

I was late to the parties, why the fanbase wars? Anne Happy wasn't that popular either.

It's a meme.

They like to sperg out somehow, even in their own thread.

Nah that would Sansha threads, most of them always behaved like high and mighty and filled with low level shitposting while the Anne Happy threads always remained chill.

Please don't lump Gekkan Shoujo and New game with some piece of shit like Umaru, that's disgusting.

Some handful of faggots tried to incite it every so often and still haven't stopped apparently. Anne Happy was way more popular here and Sansha Sanyou was rarely ever mentioned in its threads, probably because it got shafted in many ways in its releases. HS had hard subs and the video quality was ass, so fan-made soft subs couldn't do anything about that.

I wish I'd given it a try sooner than 6 episodes into the season. I enjoyed Anne Happy a lot, but Sansha was just the better show.

>Sansha threads
>filled with anything

Sansha threads were comfy because they were sparse as hell and there was no shitposting for the most part.

Someone always came to the Anne Happy threads and start saying it was shit and SS was better for some reason, the only fact here is that Anne Happy had like 5 threads per episode while Sansha barely had 1 that go on for days.

I was there for the end and looked through all the threads in the archives. 5 threads doesn't sound right, especially not after a few episodes. Unless you mean the really short ones. And after the show ended they were all pretty dead.

He exaggerates. Unhappy had like 2-3 threads usually from what I remember especially when it really picked up with its shenanigans midway.

Still waiting for that OST. ;_;

It wasn't funny or interesting.

People have shit taste. SS was my AOTS and now one of my favorite SOL series

But SS was genuinely funny.

I would take her to Golden Corral.

Not that user but SS just kinda bored me after awhile to the point were I was hesitate to start each new episode.

>Why wasn't it more popular?
we had extremely comfy threads thanks to that

also because it was infinitely better than boring ass unhappy

The girls aren't really cute.

Hard to have threads when the manga is licensed unfortunately and it's still a long time before they reach the parts where the anime ended at.

>Liking poor man's Godani
Get better taste OP.
streamable.com/dj4x0

You take that back

Gays please leave.

Teru and Futaba are extremely cute, and the rest aren't far behind.

In all honesty, fuck your bad taste.

Futaba VA nailed that role and showed a lot of skill in hitting those tones, one of the most talented newbies in that year, I hope she gets more roles man.

It was bad

>Futaba
>not cute

Who hurt you?

My boy

Where's her pantsu?

Make my 1080 BD batch hurry

Fucking hurry

Make your own. I did it and so can you.

Okay.

I'm still annoyed that she didn't get any chocolate.

Why was Yamaji the best character in a show about CGDCT?

It aired in a crowded season that competed in its niche a lot. Spring last year also had Flying Witch, Luluco, Tanaka-kun, Bakuon, Unhappy and Haifuri all pulling attention for various moe/Sol/comedy reasons as well as various things sansha didn't have. Really the timing of these things impacts a lot how much attention they can get.

I'd wager the exact same thing is happening with Urara right now. It's a fucking excellent show but everyone is talking about the literal meme show that is Kemono Friends, and if not that then Maid Dragon, Dropout and Demi-chan. It seems lots of people have either ADD or some kind of nonsense brand loyalty that makes them reason that they shouldn't watch too many shows right up their alley at once. They are all good cute shows but for different reasons, so wat do? Watch them all faggots.