Ambition, Duty, Loyalty and a spirit of
dedication to your fellow citizens. It was these
values that saw the heights of the classical
civilization flourish, the learned scholars of the
academy for example. The Roman Empire
built the most significant and advanced society
the world had seen, all inspired by tales of
Hercules or the Odyssey.

Instead of wasting your time with the foolish, altruistic and charitable christcucks, you
embrace the religion of true patricians.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblereasons.com/interracial-marriage/
archive.is/oAyu7
archive.is/sB1Ey
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/260/408/f12.png
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that feel when you fuck up your post

What's the moral source, and why is it objective?

>I need a religion just to be a decent person
wtf Sup Forums..

Proof right here that men should be exterminated from the Earth. You're such unrepentant children of death you believe with all your being that everything evil is good.

We have to evaluate the potential benefits and problems of any potential policy or reform right?

We should extend that same pragmatism to religion and morality. The west is suffering because it's population lack any virtue whatsoever. Hellenic religion would make westerners, patriarchal traditionalists, more than capable of beating the Muslims or the Chinese.

I don't but most plebs do

>Implying you're not the disease that needs to cured

You're the problem, you're literally the degeneration of western civilization. The day people like you are put in the ground, is the day we can start to prosper again.

>evil
>real

didn't see an answer
with pragmatism, what is the objective source of morality under hellenism?

Pre-Christian religion didn't really deal much with morality or other abstract metaphysical concepts, let alone on such a uniform and virtuous level that you suppose, it's almost exclusively about ritual practice.

Orthodoxy is the one true religion
t. Actual Greek with Athenian blood

LARPagans achieved literally nothing in the last 50 years. Their complete ineffectiveness at doing anything noteworthy is particularily hillarious when contrasted with their "will to power" rethoric.
Most of modern christianity is just therapeutic vaguely deist leftism
Medieval christianity had all the things you praised and more, that's why it could susyain a civilization for about 1000 years.
Modern religion in the West, whether christian or pagan is shit and a mockery of christianity and paganism of old. That's just one of the reasons the west is dying.

t. agnostic

If our aim is to revitalize western society, than actions taken that fulfill that objective are innately good. But implementing hellenism, we are implementing a moral system that results in the aforementioned values becoming the new normal. That would ultimately result in changes that generally could be regarded as positive from our perspective.

I'm not suggesting that morality is absolute, rather the opposite.

Not true whatsoever

In rome the government was considered a religious entity, all senatorial activities were religious too. The link between military service and becoming a consul naturally created a political and religious system that encouraged ambition and military talent in people.

OK great sign me up. I'll use the power of moral relativism to rape your wife without repercussion

Everything good like lighting up christians along side the road to light the way to road, or throwing them to lions to give the masses their jollies?

Yeah nice like dream

>t. brainlet who claims to be Agnostic
You need to take the ultimate redpill.

So you're saying that the magical power of morality would somehow stop you from raping a woman?

Rape is illegal, and in a hellenistic society you'd probably be thrown in the brazen bull.

Neo-Pagans have re-interpreted the old religions as either hippy feminism or far right. Neither are correct. They're trying to just have "not Christianity" and an excuse to get together, but they're imposing modern views on ancient religion. Pagans would be rather "patriarchal" and as far from hippies as you can get. Slavery, animal sacrifices, glorifying warfare, etc.

Until they sacrifice animals, it's nothing but dress up.

Why the hell they think Romans, Greeks, Germans, etc were all hippies before Christianity is beyond me. It's based on nothing.

Now you're saying there are moral absolutes in hellenic religion, like "rape is evil". Is that right?

Exactly, while I wouldn't categorize the hellenic religion as far right, it is extremely patriarchal. It wasn't just dress up though, there were also cults that would drink shroom wine and have orgies, which is a lot better than monastic celibacy.

What did these "real pagans" achieve in the west in the last 50 years, cosmic brain?
They are worthless and do not make any difference, that's a fact.

I think you have me wrong, personally I'm a moral relativist. However i'm advocating for a religion with moral guidelines?

Why? Because I can practice intellectual honesty. I know a society where people know to behave themselves is better than the animalistic behavior we see now.

If they didn't want a baby they just abandoned it. If the baby survived it was because it was picked up to be used as a child prostitute in a brothel. Boys were often castrated and lived as girls to be Temple prostitutes. Because they didn't know the patronage of the babies parents ended up fucking their own children. Perfect way to end the night of watching people get torn apart by wild animals for fun at the Coliseum. Muh based paganism

They barely existed, except for the last 20.

All of western civilization is owed to real pagans in Greece and Rome.

I literally see nothing wrong with any of that, maybe your christcuck liberal views are clouding your vision. Sure there were a some unfortunate instances of that, but the ends always justify the means.

Plus we should be abandoning retard/malformed babies.

> (You)
>I literally see nothing wrong with any of that, maybe your christcuck liberal views are clouding your vision. Sure there were a some unfortunate instances of that, but the ends always justify the means.
>
>Plus we should be abandoning retard/malformed babies.

Oy my dying west

> 0+2017
>not having dharma

>dying west

the west was literally built on my values. The west degenerated, become soft, weak and pathetic under the values of christcucks like yourself.

If you want to know more about Paganism.
biblereasons.com/interracial-marriage/

archive.is/oAyu7
archive.is/sB1Ey

Here's what I'm getting at:
Moral relativism is a self-defeating argument. There are moral absolutes regardless of culture, even if individual cultures don't recognize them. Baby rape is always evil.

If hellenic religion holds moral absolutes, like "do not steal", why is their conclusion on morality authoritative? I believe God created morality, and let us know it through the bible. What would the Hellene say?

> (You)
>>dying west
>
>the west was literally built on my values. The west degenerated, become soft, weak and pathetic under the values of christcucks like yourself.
I fuckin love 300, "this is sparna!!!" ahaha that shits tight

>tfw attractive milf professor
I could go for some Greek pederasty right now

Nobody cares about long dead "real pagans". The OP proposed following hellenic religion now and I pointed out that neopaganism is shit. LARPing morons wewuzzing about Caesar are cringeworthy. The achievements of pagans (and christiams) of old are many. XXIst century paganism achieved nothing except taking credit for ancient empires while not being able to take over a town council in any western country.

Prove to me that baby rape is evil?

There are also genetic reasons why we don't hurt our own babies, and that's not morality, it's evolutionary psychology.

With the Hellenic Religion, the Gods have not only provided laws and rules to live by, to violate their law means you'll end up in Tartarus in the underworld.

>300
pls i'm not an amerimutt

>not reading 'The histories'

>no one cares

maybe retarded plebs don't care, but the answers to the west's degeneration are easily found in history

you're telling me you find baby rape morally permissible if there is no impact on you

Soy boy

>cuck calling anyone soy boy

I'm asking you to prove that it is 'wrong', which is impossible. What if we meet aliens who think baby rape is a right of passage?

answer my points about lack of any achievements by neopagans in the last 50 years you fag. I thought you wuz caesarz. You have nothing in common with actual pagan europeans, anyone can tell by what your larping amounts to in the end. Nothing. All that is just bombastic rhetoric

Neopagans are an extremely tiny minority, many of them are wicca cucks too. It's far too small to produce anything of value, which only proves that it needs to be spread more if anything.

>Larping
The only larping is when christcucks pretend their kike on a stick is actually god

what foolishness

No need for the hypothetical, there are many in africa who rape babies because they think it cures HIV. Why should we stop them, if not that baby rape is always wrong?

I know it's wrong. I know it's written on every natural man's heart by God, and he affirms it in the Bible. What's your standard?

If you commit crimes in life, you experience a proportionate amount of punishment in the afterlife. Baby rape would be punished by eternal imprisonment in Tartarus. Men who die in battle, or doing something great, go to Elysium, which is a lot better than the ordinary asphodel meadows.

>christcucks
Why can't you fucking atheists appreciative a religion but not just in spite and butthurt over Christianity?
Do you realize nobody takes you seriously because of that?
Kill yourself fucking whiner..

Also, Hellenics were massive faggots.

I don't deny that, the state being a religious institution does not negate the fact that these per-Christian religion was focused on ritual and not beliefs about metaphysics.

As a hellenist pagan of course you can't be bothered to know anything about euthyphro

There was an increasing fusion of metaphysics and philosophy over time. Neoplatonism especially, but overall during the Roman Empire there was a codification of religious texts and metaphysical theories. A lot of these were destroyed in the destruction of the Library of Alexandria.

Why can't you christcucks understand?

Christianity already destroyed the west once, it's time is up. No one takes you autists seriously.

>christcuck calling anyone faggot
try looking up your clergy

Why do you believe in proportionate punishment in the afterlife, the existence of tartarus, or elysium? What is the source?

Are you trying to tell me my mystery school corn harvest castration ritual isn't going to stop white women from having sex with black people

no but the patriarchal and militaristic society would

women would simply be put back in their place

Oh you mean Dianic Temple priestesses telling everyone in the city what to while worshiping a statue with 50 tits. Then a castrated boy sucks off a pottery merchant in the back room in exchange for a donation

Christians were massive faggots from day one christcuck. Not just some faggots, race mixing, jew worshiping faggots - Christfaggots/Christfags.

Well yea, I mean this trend of religious experience toward metaphysical thinking is one of the social currents that led to the adoption of Christianity.

lel

Calm down, Socrates. Burn your incense and get back to your Jew temple.

It's pretty disingenuous to apply conflate the rhetoric of the critical theorists with some quotations from ancient Christians, as if they mean the same things.

> christians are
> jew worshiping
> race mixing
> faggots
True.

Christianity is the greatest religion and created strongest European empire to ever exist.
You fucking edgy underages.

You forgot during Christian Sweden. You know, when they actually had an empire

Europe is named for a pagan woman who got kidnapped by a literal bull that wanted to have sex with her. Return to your roots white man!

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/260/408/f12.png

Everything you love from medieval Europe was pagan in essence, not Christian. Learn your own religion first, LARPer.

The so called traditional christian white women are more likely to mudshark with christian africans than white Atheists or Pagans. This is what happens when you put a degenerate Abrahamic cult before your race.

>> christians are
>> jew worshiping
Christian killed more Jews than Hitler
>> race mixing
Most racemixer are atheists liberals
>> faggots
Christianity one of the most homophobic ideologies remaining.
>True.
Kys

lol Medieval Europe was literally the height of Christian religiosity and church power.

Your such a whiney pussy. You call Christians faggots yet I don't recall my history class teaching about how the pagan west conquered the world. Do us a favor and remove your self from the gene pool.

>patriarchy
>hierarchy
>power
Do you guys forget that the early Church fathers were all butthurt jews pandering to slaves and women? How deluded are you fucks?

What?
I'm asking you a direct question on why you believe this, when you started a thread to talk about why you believe this

Varg has an excellent video about family values. Christianity is not traditional.

First understand the meaning of Paganism dumbfuck
Paganism is a derogative way to say non-Christian religion, All religions but Christian denominations are paganism, including African, Asian and American religions.

Second, the essence of paganism are mere decorations, at heart paganism never held any power or impact on society, Christianity formed empires, kingdoms, doctrines, orders... all in name of Christianity.

youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

Patriarchy, Hierarchy and Power are all part of the Christian Tradition. And I can't even think of an early church father who was Jew, you must be thinking of the Apostles.

Anyway, I don't know where this idea that Christianity was somehow over represented among women and slaves comes from.

The understanding about the demographics of early Christianity I've been given is that it was fairly representative of the population as a whole, with urban populations, soldiers, Greeks, and Jews being over represented and usurers/merchants being underrepresented.

> believing liberal jewish propaganda thought in schools
wew lad.

>Varg has an excellent video
Varg videos are garbage strawmans. Varg himself is worthless piece of shit.
Christianity is the last bastion of traditionalism.

Roman paganism was about commerce
>Be Roman
>Want to get advise for betting on the horse races
>Have to pay a sycomancer to cut fig in half and guess
>Be Roman
>Want to start a business
>Have to buy expensive Janus head and hold feast
>Be Roman have surgery
>Pay Dr to set arm
>Dr is in cahoots with local preist
>Prescribes yo sacrifice 4 white doves and one black rabbit on Thursday to Speces.
>Priest jacks up cost of both and services to give Dr his cut.
No thanks, U don't want to worship a bunch of gods run by bureaucrats who are worse than jews about taking your money.

We still have this its called kaiser permanente

Varg sure triggers you Jew worshiping faggots doesnt he? If he was just a bumbling moron you wouldnt be so scared of people listening to him. Must be doing something right then.

A lot of people arent prepared to hear the words of a fat disheveled man who dresses up in costumes in his backyard to make videos about his vision for europe. They didnt listen to socrates either.... humanity never learns

When I said "pagan" I meant pagan. The Christianity you're talking about was already fused with Platonism and Aristotelianism and became a totally different thing than what it had started as. You harping on this one thing doesn't change that.

I didn't say there was over-representation, I said they were pandering to women and slaves for support. How do you guys not see that it was the SJW movement of its time? It was a slave revolt.

>“Pity preserves things that are ripe for decline, it defends things that have been disowned and condemned by life, and it gives a depressive and questionable character to life itself by keeping alive an abundance of failures of every type. People have dared to call pity a virtue… people have gone even further, making it into the virtue, the foundation and source of all virtues, - but of course you always have to keep in mind that this was the perspective of a nihilistic philosophy that inscribed the negation of life on its shield. Schopenhauer was right here: pity negates life, it makes life worthy of negation, - pity is the practice of nihilism. Once more: this depressive and contagious instinct runs counter to the instincts that preserve and enhance the value of life: by multiplying misery just as much as by conserving everything miserable, pity is one of the main tools used to increase decadence - pity wins people over to nothingness! … You do not say ‘nothingness’ : instead you say ‘the beyond’; or ‘God’; or ‘the true life’; or nirvana, salvation, blessedness … This innocent rhetoric from the realm of religious-moral idiosyncrasy suddenly appears much less innocent when you see precisely which tendencies are wrapped up inside these sublime words: tendencies hostile to life.”

I think trying to apply the social dynamics and culture war of our time to the Roman empire nearly 2 millennia ago in such a way is a pretty hamfisted and really is obfuscating more than anything.

Early Christianity and the Roman world broadly must be understood on its' own terms.

Epicureanism is the best.

Don't forget the gay child fucking too

Kek

Gay.

You must be at least 18 to post on this site.

That's a really easy cop out to ignore the general principles behind things. If that's the case then there's nothing to learn from history since it's all just stories. History doesn't repeat itself but patterns do; People have freaked out over the rise of political correctness and similar ideas in recent times in the same way the Romans freaked out with the increasing popularity of Christianity.

What if you're wrong?

>People have freaked out over the rise of political correctness and similar ideas in recent times in the same way the Romans freaked out with the increasing popularity of Christianity.
>in a similar way
>similar

lol!

>The Hellenic Religion exemplifies everything
>good in values. Patriarchy, Martial skill,
>Ambition, Duty, Loyalty and a spirit of
>dedication to your fellow citizens.
And never leaving your buddies behind, OP. That and butt-fucking teen boys