Adam Driver, the actor for Kylo Ren in the new Star Wars movie, with Lena Dunham

Adam Driver, the actor for Kylo Ren in the new Star Wars movie, with Lena Dunham
How much did they have to pay him to do this?

Bet you he DROVE HER

>pink nips
Confirmed white man. What now Sup Forums?

fucking quality matchup there.

Too much.

Countdown till the sexual abuse claims get started

Look at this guy. That’s probably the first girl he’s ever been in bed with

They're both fucking hideous.

>Lena Legham

He is pretty ugly and just got out of the marines when he got that job. If you just got out of the marines and they offered you an acting job that would pay millions you would do whatever they told you to do. Even if it was to kiss some fat jewess.

I want to shoop Sam Hyde's face onto the dude, but I'm a lazy fuckhead. You could put anyone's face there for some hearty laughs.

Fuck off dad

Yet the media is trying to force feed us the idea he is sexy just like Miss Piggy next to him.

Yeah look at him, what a beta 0/10 would definitely not bang haha
AHAHAHAHA

not much, he wanted it, hes a sick fucked up jew

Not only are you a jew, but a gay one at that. Are you the Antichrist?

How do you get such big pecs with such small arms?

I'm just angry that this hambeast got this close to him and I'll never get to ride his lightsaber
Why live?

>How much did they have to pay him to do this?
Not enough user, not enough.

This does confuse me.

lena dunham gave him his career, senpai.

I'm a woman you grimy cunt

The one the left has a nice chest.

hugging ur mom every day

Lel

He probably focused on benching too much at first.

Do you think Lena shoved pebbles up his cunt like she did her little sister?

Wife’s watching “Baby Driver” in the other room; I’m sitting here wondering how many preteen boys Kevin Spacey has fucked.

Pls do not talk about my senpai Adam like this

Looks like michael cera

>Adam Driver, the actor for Kylo Ren in the new Star Wars movie, with Lena Dunham

Girls was essentially Driver's first big role and she's just about what he deserves to act with, considering his own skill. When I saw that he was going to be the next Darth Vader I laughed and new I couldn't take Star Wars seriously anymore.

post your grimy cunt or gtfo

prove it

Was more believably as crappy scientist in “Midnight Special” than wanna-be Darth Vader: TNG.

Go see Silence and then tell me he's a bad actor. This last Star Wars movie would have been more shitty without him in it. Only character with depth and personality.
Not for that meme flag
Too lazy

Did you see the (((SNL))) special where he made fun of his own character?

Doubtful. One with fucking terrible taste if true -- the guy looks like a mong

Adam Driver is actually pretty hot. He's tall and has excellent insertions. Stop being superficial. No homo.

i think they just paid for his gynecomastia surgery