Thoughts?

too many elves

this post belongs in

7/10

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

>smith hasn't retired yet
why

We could make it political by talking about how SJW's are hoping that it's bad because Max Landis (a soyboy with rainbow hair) is a sexist.

Money dear boy.

He's 49 and still looks young.

So I just found out Tom Cruise has a loli daughter.
Discuss

b8

Shield of Light master race.

Who /burnselvenmagicusersatthestake/ here?

Orks can join us on the great crusade.

so Tom Cruise started producing children at 43. That's pretty late.

I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Although, I was stoned off my ass when I did watch it.

Also expected it to be just a nonstop BLM propaganda film, but actually seemed not to be. They did make a case for affirmative action though, but it wasn’t so blatant and it they used it in an interesting form. Only thing from Netflix I’ve actually enjoyed so far.

Fuck orcs dude they're all low IQ apes. All they know is how to be violent and destroy shit. Jakoby is one of the "good" orcs but even then he's still a dipshit.

Jakoby can join us in the enlightenment age as long as he doesn't mate and reproduce.

Kys

race mixing propaganda.

Does she like head pats????

>was basically a spiritual sequel to Bad Boys
>not the movie of the year/oscar bait, it was done in the style of a classic 90s action film with comedy between the action
>Elves are pretty much Jews and they name the Elves
>Orcs are niggers and disgust is given due to how they supported the Dark Lord 2,000 years ago
>Plenty of anti-SJW/PC spots
>"Fairy lives don't matter today"
>"It happened 2,000 years ago, can't we all just let it go"
>The corrupt cops aren't just white guys

Overall the movie had a simple plot and wasn't anything amazing in writing. The banter and chemistry between the buddy cops is one of the most important aspects in buddy cop films and they did a great job. Just an all-around entertaining film. The world-building was pretty top-notch though. They could definitely spin it into a valuable IP with multiple films in this Shadowrun-like world.

Did see a neat JewBook post from a lot of the blacks comparing Jews=Elves and how Eleves basically run the world

>Grow up in the South
>Orkz are fine, and helped to prevent slaves from escaping, and for us in the war of Northern(((Elven))) Agression.
>Just pointy toothed Merle and Cletus

Know how I know you suck Elven dick?

>Thoughts?

I saw it on Monday and thought that the fundamental premise was good, I liked the way that the orcs were portrayed, but thought the make-up needed to be stronger (literally 1960's Star Trek tier) and that some of the acting was weak.

As a pilot for a TV series, I thought it had potential.

The image of the dragon flying past the LA skyline will stick with me for a long time.

The elves were fucking well gay though.

why? because will smith is married to a white women in such an insignificant plot point that it is less than 1% of the movies length? I think Smith is the only black dude in the entire film

I love seeing those because I know I have time to get my life and career together to make an impression on Mr. Cruise and bang his scientological daughter at her day of ripening

And he had to have a white wife of course lol

nigger and niggerer