Femanon here

Femanon here.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads.

Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me?

It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagina.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Instead of trying to do something about those who want us dead and erased, the alt right voices- mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites - spend most of their time yelling at white women for not being “trad” enough and blaming them for the state of the world.
I’ve never been a part of the alt right and never wish to be associated with the androphilic controlled op sausage fest.

KILL

cheer up lady

Show pussy or GTFO

You go girl! It’s about time someone destroys the alt right.

Yourself

>time isn't correct in any time zone
>wall of text, didn't read
>sage your faget self

Boobs, lady. Post em.

The only time a girl got something smart in their head is when i put my dick in her mouth

this

>Using your sexuality as a crutch for your entire argument.
>Want to be taken seriously.

You realize you are just making yourself look bad here? This is basically why women should stay in the kitchen, everything gets delineated down to your vagina and your sexuality, and then you project it on us as though its us doing it.

You are very childish and stupid.

Yeah smile babe. Life is fun. Enjoy it.

>Wrong time

Good try though.

Sage goes in every field.

bobs or gtfo.

Don't repost pics from yesterdays ama threads.

>forever alone

I sure do miss 2008

tits or gtfo

pls post boobs

TIME ISN'T CORRECT

THREAD IS FAKE NEWS

Show us where you piss from.

nobody cares what women think

4/10 at best, and probably fat

wait til u turn 30 and tell us how much power u hold then

You know your options
TITS
or
GTFO

Set your house on fire and then die in said fire.

>1 post by ID
Why keep answering to a slide thread? Just sage this shit dumb faggots

Nice timestamp for 4 hours ago, faggot.

no one cares faggot

saged

TITS OR GTFO
OFTG RO STIT

Be empowered bitches..
Be EMPOWERED.

Have my white babies please.

yo baybee u want uggs and ipad?

Cats do not love you more as you age.

Stop being a domineering cunt and find a good Chad to be a respectful wife to if you ever hope to find happiness. God designed it to work that way. Your rebellion will fail. Better to surrender before you die an old martyred cat lady.

alt-right was made up by msm to give leftists a false anti-thesis. Your qualms are against a spectre that your own kin invented to distract you in your own anger. Woman wouldn't exist without man, and vice versa, reproduction is the primary function of life, possession of objects is secondary. in the long run all power supplants to nature. Take vigilance young child, before you spread the very forces you so adamantly oppose.

this is beautiful bait, need to reel it back in a little bit more though and make it a little more feminine

Dear Diary, too long didn't read.

Faggot I saw that timestamp when it was accurate. Kys LARPing scum

Want to touch our penises together?

I'll bite on this bait. As a woman how many government systems or forms of philosophy have you created? Or any civilization itself? How many have any women created? How much of anything has any woman ever created? You create men, and then they create everything else. Or you create women, who in turn will create men who will create everything else. In fact, having children (literally your only function in this world) you still can't even do without a man. As you talk shit to men, on the internet (created by men), using electricity (discovered by a man). Stop taking yourself so seriously. If you're this rude to men, and hate us this badly, you'll end up single all the way up to your 30s. From there your looks (the only thing that ever gave you any value) will fade away as well. Then you're useless. Have fun :)

Get your beef trimmed, roastie.

What is your point?

I’m gonna need to see your feet to confirm

this too

>blah blah blah
Waiting on tits.

Post feet
I'm asexual with a foot fetish, women's only intrinsic value to me is their feet

picture from earlier today with a roastie pasta
sage

go gurl !
i'm w/ you

the rate of closeted hitlerfags is very high on Sup Forums, hence all the hate

>cop tries to catch baby jesus while he's wrestling with the degenerate

>One post by this ID
Bait harder Shlomo

God damn! I made it two paragraphs in and you lost me.

Sum up in 5 words what you wanted to say. I'm all ears .

Grill here! Can't confirm what she says.

tits or gtfo
sage

>Femanon here

Weak bait. Stopped reading right there

Sage goes in all fields

Well, the cat is out of the bag here. You see guys, this is what women are like. They are niggers, jews, and fags all wrapped up into one. This post probably created hundreds of new MGTOW.

Bumping to support broader acceptance of footsexuality as superior to gynocentric pussy worship.

All I can say is that I feel sorry for the poor sod who ends up entangled with you in his life. You sound like a complete sociopath, which isn't surprising as that's what most females are.

lmao at the idea of a girl under 22 ever using the word semite in a phrase

>this is the power we hold over you
And yet here you are writing a fucking novel whining about how this place makes you feel...

Youre honestly right. But femanons also don't take enough charge or assert themselves. Youre just the most coveted after demographic, and have grown lazy and deluded

>some random thot think she has any power

Jokes on you, I suspect every female I see online to be a transvestite, and I am not gay so I can only become sexually aroused by cartoons now.

Thank all you attentive anons for checking the digits.

Let's not bring kitties into this, user. They literally dindu nuffin.

I don't exactly disagree with you. But, you seem to have missed the point of the alt-right. We are fighting to bring down multi-racial democratic capitalism because we know that we will be virgins forever. If our particular genes cannot survive, then the next best thing is to ensure the survival of our race.

Based leaf.

>female

opinion into the trash

That's cause OP is a fag who saved the image. She posted it like 10 hours ago.

SAGE

Extremely stale pasta posted with time stamped pic. What did OP mean by this?

You're ugly. Not hideous, but definitely far from pretty. Nobody cares what you think.

>we women are a piece of shit who will take everything you have and you know yout
>women dindu nuffing it's those who want us dead and erased who opresses women n sheit
>posts timestamp
>it is wrong and no /pol reference
slide thread and dumb bait, try again tomorrow
SAGED
bait thread don't bump and don't post without sage

I didn't bother to read the text as anything that long written by a 'female' on this site surely can't be positive, but the picture you saved had admirable features and I therefore saved it.

I hate women so much at this point, I'd rather ask a trap to show me his dick than ask a female for exposed skin of any kind. White Sharia when?

You're all whores for the right guy.

Wow, thats a big paragraph

>men rely on us
Explain successful gay men then, retard.

didn't bother reading op

neck yourself faggot!

Guess what?

Fellow spider nigga here

Oh look, a feminist trying to sound smart.

The joke is, you can't be smart while being a feminist. The fact that your frustration with never able to find a real man who will stand for you and fuck you the way you wished to be fucked is laughable. You will end up just like all the feminist before you: childless, no man, a 100 cats living with you, and your neighbors know you as the gossiping old spinster,

>enter bait into gender guesser
>informal writing: MALE
It's just some guy who got his gf to take the picture, probably from /leftypol/.
Don't forget to sage, anons.

This, not bad for a leaf.

>no tl;dr

You're not from around here are you?

You and spiderman are fags.

As much as we wish we could as once innocent boys, its impossible to truly love someone once you know it is their nature to betray.

This is the story of men learning about women, retaking civilization from them, and putting them in their place.

If I were a women, I would enjoy every moment of modern civilization, and not think about how many more rights I have compared to women of the past, and to women of the future.

You are not alone. ;)

Happy New Year user.

You're like a 4. At best.

Given that a woman's primary value is her attractiveness (read: genes), and that yours are below average, why should I give the slightest fuck what you think?

pay myself a (you)
>1 post by OP

Either you're really slow, or having a childish giggle at the retardation some folks are posting in the thread (either is okay, I ain't mad at ya).
But you do get a sage lass.