G-guys?

Need to know if there’s a dna testing company that is trustable. If this isn’t a joke I’m gonna kill myself desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151015638/
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You dirty fucking Jew. I hope you burn in the ovens.

It's a joke.
Errr, I mean not a joke...
I mean, whichever one makes you kys.
That's what it is. It's the suicide one.

They openly admit to fraud

wake me up (wake me up inside)
I CANT WAKE UP

no, they didn't. you retards fell for a fake parody news story

>Giving out your DNA to CIAnigger company owned by Jewgle's founder's wife

>giving your dna to the kikes
lamo nerd

It’s okay to be Jewish.

Where’s the video of ranji? Lemme guess, you wouldn’t pay the $2? Typical Jew.

>it was my grandmother who did the test

I didn’t get the link :(

I know! It amazes me people are paying to give away their DNA info which is certainly being given/sold to the government.

Actually not only 23andme is Jew run but most if not all are. Id do the FTDNA test. Then you take the raw data and process it on gedmatch

Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

DONT give them your DNA, they are legally allowed to do with it whatever. In some cases they even handed the DNA data over to the police and that isnt even the worst.
if you want a redpill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151015638/

Nah, that was founded by a (((Greenspan))), who also owns that one TV channel.

My father is a boomer cuck who would be happy to know if we are kikes.
>Also checked

>Paying to give Jews your DNA just so you can show a largely made-up/incorrect piegraph to people internet.

I know my family heritage going back to 1800s. If I were to look into church records somehow, maybe further. No CIAniggers are getting my DNA.

23andme had me at 1% Jewish and Ancestry had me at 0%.

oy vey! Welcome to the tribe brother!

Probably fake and anything around 1% or lower is noise.

lmao you are a Lithuanian Jew. be glad you weren't born in 1925

How Jewish are we talking here, user? One drop or are you itching to loan some cash out for 30% interest?

fpbp despite mudslime flag

I got 3% jew from ancestry

Waiting on 23andme

proofs?

Holy ovens!

>30% Jew
>23% Potato Nigger
>10% Spaghetti Nigger
>31% Human

You may as well let an emu cuck you at this point.

my great grandparents were born in modern day latvia, would people there consider them ethnically baltic or ethnically jewish?

dont you dare bring him into this user

1% can be just noise level. Thats on the margin of error. Also you haver to considerr that some DNA frequencies have origins not well known. You can not tell the exactly origin of all of the Y/MT. People always intermingled.

Genetic tests like FTDNA and 23 are made for people who got no clue about their origins (New world mutts) and or want to know their Ydna, MTdna, or are on a dead end with geanological research.

atleast ive got blue eyes

The proof is that it wasn't real and they didn't admit to doing that

It's the same shit it always is: some fskr article comes out that agrees with pols views and they just gobble it up. It's quite ridiculous, desu

My father tanned easily and was said to be 1/8 Maori but mom says he did not look Maori am I not white?

You're just as white as us burgers.

You're fucking Canadian. Did you think 'Amerimutt' excluded you?

Speak for yourself, faggot

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

They fuck with stuff all the time. Best they can do is generalize.

lol if even you dont know how could we. You could use a test. anyway, people are serious when they say he has maori heritage?

Even english and irish, the most light skinned people, can tan. Just look at dark Irish or some swarthy english (althoug usally theyre welsh not english).

>Liberal Left creates term "fake news" to discredit the Right
>the Right uses it and facts to demolish Liberal Left media
>"m..maybe we can still use it to discredit the right, without facts"
Man you shills just can't help yourselves can you

Yeah, I was using it to help with family genealogy research. Ended up finding out my great grandpa knocked up some chick right around the time he got married. Fun stuff, desu.

Yes. We don't border Mexico

You can't call everyone who disagrees with your narrative a "shill" you fucking faggot

>Need to know if there’s a dna testing company that is trustable.
There isn't. They are all fucking with people. They really did admit it.

The French jizzblasted natives and celestials for 200 years.

You border the United States.

>being this naive
Government already has your dna even without 23 and me /other testing.

The tests they do for jew genes are probably the most accurate. Everything else is "broadly whatever".

Yeah 23andMe is confirmed falsifying white dna test results to add african or jew shit. Sup Forums actually predicted this years ago because 23andMe is owned/run by a jewess, and jews gunna jew. Pretty eerie.

You just need the raw data. With the raw data you can unload it to gedmatch and have a more reliable source.

‘But they could screw with my raw data too’.

Ok, just use a fake name and another po box and they wont know that was a poltard that sent it. If the results come too different from what you know about your family just try again with another company.

Unironically a family of Jews

Why do you have a claw for a hand?

OP willingly gave his genetic material to the jews

I'm a german/british hybrid

Better for stealing babies

Grandmother did

>that article is fake news
>where's your proof?
>lol what proof, it's fake news just trust me
>what do you mean I'm a shill?