Mio is a very smart girl, who has a lot a respectful male friends

Mio is a very smart girl, who has a lot a respectful male friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/958786/033f89507c/
exhentai.org/g/1039733/42f87a16ed/
exhentai.org/g/1039601/0d2f3ca00e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Mio!

Posting best Mio doujin.
exhentai.org/g/958786/033f89507c/

Fuck Mio, worthless bitch.

I love all those abusive doujins she got.

God bless.

I'd ride a Honda.

Have even better ones.

exhentai.org/g/1039733/42f87a16ed/
exhentai.org/g/1039601/0d2f3ca00e/

Go fuck yourselves.

Bullying or sexually taking advantage of the Mio should be punishable by death.

Pija is a god.

But she's bitch.

Mio's lame but at least she got big titties

Mio is super smart.

She thinks that dressing like that makes people primarily appreciate her singing and dancing skills.

This is why she also agreed on that private audition tomorrow evening at the hotel, thinking that it will help her to get more roles and CDs.

It will... But that depends on her... skills.

been a while since I've seen The Boys

Taking advantage of dumb girls is my fetish.

Mio is delicious, I want to make love to her so bad.

All those abuse doujins makes me like Mio a bit more.

She is kinda that dumb, incompetent girl with a bombshell body. And she doesnt realize it.

I want to protect Mio from all of these sleazy perverts!
I want to be rewarded with a kiss!

This is where she belongs.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please stop mistreating the retard.

Is Mio our new queen of Ryon/a/?

I fapped so hard to the part where she's trapped in the locker and pisses herself.

Actually liking Mio is suffering.

Is that her pubes sticking out from the sides of her underwear?

Explain something to me: Why is there only rape/bullying douj of her? It's abnormal even for normal standards.

does she actually have a lot of ryona doujins? I don't have a clue who this is, I just clicked on the thread because my dick guided me to it.

Just look at this bitch, disgusting.

Thieves are one thing.
Rapists another.
Murderers yet another thing.
But you.
There is a special place in hell for people like you.

What does the smoke coming out of horny anime girls mouth mean?

That she's trapped in a cold and bark basement and her body heat causes condensation.

So, was she ganged like the whore se is?

More idols should be as pure as Minami.

Yes.

Honda-san doesnt know that big tittied idols cant have casual male friends.

Because shes a selfish bitch that basically made CG worse, and never redeemed herself.

You mean,

"More Idols should be as unrapeable as Minami"

>unrapeable
Is that a challenge?

He is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

He has improved so much compared to his older work.

You cant rape someone who preys on college freshmen and idol-producers to suck out their life-energy.

She is the succubus among idols.

A woman is expected to get frisky with her husband.

Oh God. I never saw Minami in that light. She might become my favorite idol, now.

I really hate Mio, but i cannot deny that i really want to fuck her.

>never seen her as semen demen when figs like this were made according to art on official S-Rare cards.

Minami is dangerous.
She's a serial and mass virgin killer.

Why is she kneeling like that?

Minami does nothing for me.
Takumi on the other hand.

Her face looks nothing like her.

A secret spaghetti dispenser like Mika.

A succubus can change her appearance when on the prowl.

kek.

Mio never change.

dumb moe.

So Mio and Rin did nothing wrong regarding breaking up NG, right?

Mio is a worthless selfish cunt shes only good for her body shes a piece of meat.

Quite the bulge

I'd say the desire to hatefuck her is the only appeal of her character.

They did.

They hurt the sweetest girl in the entire franchise.

Shimamu deserves so much better.

The problem was more that they just abandoned Uzuki rather than properly sit down with her. Even after she broke down they just fucked off and didn't even have the decency to come back later to sort things out until she brought everyone to tears with her song.

Is Mio the anilingus idol or am I confusing her with someone else?

Anal queen Iorin isn't even on the same plane as that talentless hack Mio only good for her tits Honda comparing her to that is an insult.

>Calling Minami a slut
>She smiles and thanks you

What does she mean by this?

Married-to-Anya Minami > Walking sex Minami

>implying

Married Minami just means that you can fuck Anya during her regularily scheduled orgies as well.

And she will even make her wet and hold her down for you.

>used condoms all over her
YES thats my fetish

Mio was made for this.

Speaking of smart idols.

no matter how many lewds you post of her, you will not convince me to like her -- or even fap to her

>HURRRR NO ONE CAME TO MUH SHOW EVEN THOUGH ALL MY FRIENDS CAME AND SUPPORTED ME WHILE RIN AND UZUKI DON'T SEEM TO EVEN HAVE FRIENDS OTHER THAN EACH OTHER
>I HAVE TO CAUSE A HUGE FUCKING SCENE BECAUSE RIN WAS SELECTED FOR TRIAD PRIMUS
>MUH SHIT ACTING
p-kun should have fired her instantly for this kind of filthy attitude and placed another girl in new generations. which girl would have worked?

>husband.

I like cats.

No lewds, please.

Going to college mixers with Minami!

book smarts =! real smart

But true, even the worst monsters wouldnt take advantage of Foomika curious innocence.

A good portion of the idols -- particularly the younger ones -- engaged in absurdly unprofessional behavior. im@s' lack of realism is part of its charm.

Nobody likes her for exactly those reasons.In terms of me liking tomboys it only made it worse cuz I went from thinking id enjoy her to despising her. While going from feeling nothing for Uzuki to adoring her. Shibu I can understand what she was trying to do so I cant hate her but I dont exactly like her either.

You wouldn't engage in vigorous, intellectually stimulating philosophical back-and-forth with Fumi.

no they didn't. mio was way out of line and should have been fired

IMA@S good thing is that it balances out the absolutely saccharine glorification of idoldom of love live with the depressing realism of WUG.

I do like Mio for that reason. And Rin as well.

Both are selfish bitches as IRL.

The only selfish one is Mio

i'd engage my fist in her face for being a NERDDDDDD

My strategy to lay Fumika:

Talk about Focault and how everything is socially constructed and then "rape her" while saying that she would only considers it rape because societal discourse would call it as such.

>reading books is being nerd

American right here.

I can agree to that. Mio went and fucked up everything before Rin had even made her decision, prompting her to make her decision to fuck up NG even more since Mio had already irreversibly fucked it up.

What I don't like about Rin is that she had the gall to tell Uzuki that she wanted to perform as NG again sometime, after all the shit she pulled.

Uzuki was truly too good for CG.

*engage my fist in ur face*
fukken NERDDDDDDD. get yourself a rin or uziki-type who don't have any direction in life. that's the superior kind of choice

Why mika is kinda boring?
In theory beautiful gyaru like her should make my dick so god damn hard. But somehow she looks rather plain to me. Instead, her sister made me cum like there's no tomorrow.

>to tell Uzuki that she wanted to perform as NG again sometime
i don't see anything wrong with this since they weren't actually disbanded

because you know her gyaru persona is fake.

She's just like Rock. A poser.

>her sister made me cum like there's no tomorrow.
good man

It's supposed to emphasize their heavy breathing, primarily due to arousal.

>this is boring
My condolences.

Shes boring only because her sister does it better.

This. Mika's whole gimmick is being a flashy gal, except because we see her off-stage, we know she's actually a pure, shy girl whose kokoro goes dokidoki for P-kun.

The thing is, there is a ton of pure, shy girls whose kokoros go dokidoki for P-kun, ruining her appeal.

Once she turns, say, 20 she'll probably need to drop the gyaru act and go with this fabulous look.

It's Rin's fault for being a traitorous where and Uzuki's response was completely unprofessional. Mio is a good girl who handled the situation well.

I want to bully Director Mishiro during meetings.

It was made clear (it was the entire scheme) that she wouldn't have time to do lives under 2 units, she was supposed to chose one and she did. As long as she's a member of TP, Rin can't also do stuff as NG unless they are doing joint concerts. That was the whole point of the drama, that Mashiro was making the idols choose between her and their producer.

>where

Didn't she already have it in the anime? At least for a few moments.
(haven't watched it myself)

And yes, it's amazing.

Also worth noting that the trend of 'pure gyarus' is becoming more common than slut gyarus so it's an overused wish fulfillment cliche.