>Highly educated

Lebanese women
> The most beautiful women in the earth
> Don't date niggers and mudslims
> Supports traditional marriage
> Attends to the mass every Sunday
>Educated and speak multiple languages

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5208979/Pictured-Uber-driver-accused-murdering-Rebecca-Dykes.html
cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/11/19/Lebanon.plastic.surgery/index.html
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/reportsfeatures/are_lebanese_women_afraid_of_being_natural
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>devoted Christian

Stopped there

WHOA. I would totally let him fuck my wife

Lebanon is filled with muslims. it won't be long before there aren't any christians left.

Get rid of le hezballah and i add you to zadal again.
Anyway we will add you to zadal when the war will brake.
And we'll have the good old muslim holocost sponsored by zahal.

If you follow AusPol's shenanigans and threads, you'll know "Lebos" are pretty much total dirtbags when they form communities in other countries.
They aren't a conservative or civilized community. They're troublemakers and highly territorial, and have an anti-white chip on their shoulders.

I really wish white people would stop fetishizing foreign food to the point where they give the source culture a pass on all their bullshit.
I love Chinese Food, but I don't give Chinks an inch on any of their shit.

>midgets

Lebanese are proud member of the white European diaspora!

Pic related. Average leb female from Beirut.

>>speak multiple languages
why is that good? looks like disloyalty to Lebanon.

Mia Khalifa is from Lebanon

Mia khalifa?

devoted warriors dont run away from their homeland and leave their fellow people to be subjegated by the moslem hoards
as for the fake claim lebos hate jews, they loved them aas long as they got weapons and support from the jews... as soon as the jews stopped protecting them those faggot cowards fled, even leaving israeli donated tanks behind to be captured by the moslems
lebos are subversive cowardly filth wherever they congregate
"educated" LOL
speak multiple languges... arabic LMFAO
as for beautiful and handsome
pic related

so a used up ugly whore
ok then

leba-who?

I have a BASED Christian leb bro but desu 99% of them we let in under king nigger were dirty welfare muzzies deserving a Cronulla tier bashing

What's Mila Khalifa?

DO NOT FAIL FOR THIS BAIT.

>Handsome af
Most of you look like the average sandnigger

>Devoted Christan warriors
Most Lebanese aren't even christians and the one i know aren't practicing

>Highly educated
Bullshit.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5208979/Pictured-Uber-driver-accused-murdering-Rebecca-Dykes.html

Lebanese women
You mean women who are more susceptible to get a plastic surgery on earth

cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/11/19/Lebanon.plastic.surgery/index.html

now.mmedia.me/lb/en/reportsfeatures/are_lebanese_women_afraid_of_being_natural

>> Don't date niggers
You clearly don't know your people

>Educated and speak multiple languages
LOL NO. Your women are plastic whores that would do anything for money and known gold diggers.

Lebanese people in Germany are the worst scum.. they have huge incest families and they are litteraly the Mafia

I don't agree about Lebanese men as they mostly seem arab tier and just generally average but most Lebanese women are above average in looks.

Woah
Who is the real flag and who is the somalinigger

>lebos
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

you must be proxing
or a self hating jew
hey guys did you know you dont have to be muslim to join heballah and brain kikes? thats right they take christians, and they all speak english as a second language.
contact your imam today

Lebanese man are a buch of cucks who got completely BTFO by Hezbollah master race. Eat shit faggots and praise Nasrallah

>Lebanese
>Christian
Very funny, Mohammad. Now fuck off

Why are there so many of these sandniggers in your country?

How are they seen?

> shitskin subhumans
> saged

They can be all those things in Lebanon and away from white society.

ron paul and hitler... kek

Because white people are the biggest JEWISH COCKSUCKERS, and GREATEST C.UCKS on Earth. They literally beg for non-whites to c.uck them through immigration, birthrates and marrying their daughters while virtue signaling about how great diversity is. No other race does that, only white c.ucks.

if there are any "devote" lebanese christians, i will make sure they die, arab christians are traitors and must be eradicated, they are cucks of the highest level.

Muslim levantines are the biggest c.ucks for converting to a sandnigger religion instead of staying truthful to Christianity. Anyway, all abrahamic religious people are c.ucked by Jews.

Dustin Hoffman is keeping in incredible shape.

Why? Is it because you're a dirty atheist/pagan homosexual getting all riled up?

Awesome dude! I can't wait to run off and join a disorganized clutch of shitskins so I can get my ass handed to me by a professional kike war band. But hey, maybe I can kill some women and kids by blowing myself at a bus stop.

Kill yourself.