If women get sexual pleasure from breastfeeding is it child abuse to breastfeed?

If women get sexual pleasure from breastfeeding is it child abuse to breastfeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shadman

>shadman

women get sexual pleasure from breastfeeding? really?

No, mothers generally don't get off on breast feeding and is generally painful for them.

>being this much of a virgin

Regardless of whether they do: for the sake of argument, if it's true, then is breastfeeding child abuse?

SAGE STR8 Shota

>shadman

>sucking nipples
>not giving a woman sexual pleasure
cmon occupied israel

>just a thumbnail in the catalog
>haven't seen the exact comic before
>still recognize it as shadman before I've clicked on the thread

RARE
A
R
E

Fucking hell, Ahmed you're giving us a bad name.
Stop being such a virgin.

dude, have you ever rubbed your nipples?
it feels so good, I turn diamond instantly

imagine how much a woman feels on her nipples

Its only child abuse if it harms the child. So where is the harm?

Its like israelis get sexual pleasure from shooting a stabber in Jerusalem.

milkers

this, just sucking on a tiddy isn't child abuse no matter how socially unacceptable it is

I just rubbed my nipples.. I felt nothing special

I sucked my ex gfs nips while finger blasting her and it almost always made her cum. I'm pretty sure most girls like it.

Daily reminder shadman in a girl

This, but it does work on women

fuck off Jew... we are coming after you.

>shadman in a girl
MODS

get 2 little boys to suck on them

shadman is a trap

>women exist, really?
How long have you been on here user?

reminder women sometimes have orgasms when they give birth

>We
>Pali manlet sits in hes house , getting alot buttmad about some jew boy
You showed me right there , when you gonna pay the electric bill?

Fuck is wrong with humans that I want to just shove my dick in all of this?

this

ask any parent

Woman here with breastfeeding nipples (the puffy pink kind). AMA.
And OP just wants an excuse to post Shadman degeneracy to fuel his breastfeeding fetish. Breastfeeding is painful, coming from my mom who has 6 kids. She also browses Sup Forums. Say hi to my mom, everyone.

really?, now that is surprising for me, I thought it was so painful for them that they could barely stay consious

is that why they have 19 kids

>you will never experience this joy this in your lifetime

it's showing that you have a strong libido and have interest in women healthy enough to give birth.
it'd be more fucked up if you felt nothing.

gib milkies

hello where are the proofs

Why should we believe you?

>Shadman

They must get some level of instinctive satisfaction from it, since it is how they feed their young, but I don't know if it is sexual or not.

Post your lactating breasts or you're lying.

Source!!
also it's natural retard, how's giving life child abuse.

Post tits for peace in the pali/Israeli shithole

Women do get pleasure from breastfeeding, it deepens the mother/child bond.

Is it weird that I sucked on my gf's tits so hard it tasted sweaty in my mouth? I don't think it was milk, maybe some kinda boob juice though.

>شادمان

Tits or gtfo

May I request a timestamped image of your breast tissue or kindly ask you to leave this site?

>Almost

Lol cuck

I want them nuked, not salvaged
Not doing that because this fetish is weird
Nice digits. I'll post a timestamp in a minute but I'm not lactating for you niggers

will you at least post your milkers?

Chemicals are released in the brain during breastfeeding which help the mother bond to the child. Strong families are not helpful to the goals of the left

This is probably the nicest anybody has been to me on Sup Forums
Not really I guess. Did you enjoy it?

being exposed is a sexual abuse

It gets painful as the child learns to get milk from bottles. Getting milk from a breast can be done gently, but a baby needs to learn to suck and bite to get milk from a bottle. So she ends up getting hurt from the babies new technique.

Do you want my mom's or mine?

OPEN BOB BITCH LASAGNE

hmmm maybe that's why baby formula and feminism are closesly related.
stop using baby formula.

yours

Make Mothers Bond Again!

user you are scaring me

Sex with adult women is child abuse.

i wasnt breast fed i have mommy issues and i want to kill myself

I did but I think it was painful for her.

Breastfeeding is one of the most Redpilled fetish, also post feet

My mom didn't breastfeed me because she thought breastfeeding was too sexual

>so new she doesn't recognise Pajeet posting

why do you know this.

Those kids are gonna find this one day...

It's not a fetish, it's literally what they are there for.

Well there's nothing wrong with trying things I suppose. Was she at least white?
POO

Weaksauce on the part of the babies. This guy could take three tits to the mouth at once.

>is it child abuse to breastfeed

apnewsarchive.com/1992/Mother-s-Breast-Feeding-Query-Leads-to-Year-s-Separation-from-Child/id-61c6dbb3ca1bf67c001b174dcc65a85c

Better not ask this question in Amerigrad.

Hot.

I was just kidding, user. I'm not very creative with replies when I'm this tired

I just googled about this and it's kinda creepy. Lots of women apparently become aroused while breastfeeding and 8% in one survey even said they had an orgasm

Lel.

Backwards American prudishness creating intellectually and emotionally stunted mutts since 1776.

big khazar milkers??

Sorry cunt but you're full of shit. It's only painful for the first kid during the first six weeks and for every kid after for the first two weeks. Women of course get immense sexual pleasure from it but it's taboo and they feel degenerate for it and thus tend to deny it.

Fuck any women and suck on her nipples and she'll be begging you to keep it up. This is basic shit you embarrassing fucking virgins. I

'm married with kids btw cunt and I'll trust my wife, logic, and experience over you.

Now kindly kys yourself and your mother.

Women do NOT get anymore sexual pleasure from their baby nursing / sucking their nipples than you guys would get from a baby sucking your cock.

For me, just having a fat / ugly chick sucking my dick makes it go limp.

Other than the muslim, I'm really surprised Sup Forums has this many baby rapers.

Because she said so. She also says women need to cover up when they're breastfeeding or not do it in public.

>Nice digits. I'll post a timestamp in a minute but I'm not lactating for you niggers
>4 posts later
This isn't going to happen, is it? Post bobs, THEN you can talk. Please obey the rules.

daily reminder to poo in the loo
do not fear the toilet witch, she will not boo in the loo

>creepy

It's literally a good prognosis for the mother-infant bond, you land retard.

Even feet would do

Is this more fake (Science)..
beastfeeding does nothing but benifit a child.
Not to breastfeed is child abuse.

How has this thread not been saged because of posters like you? Getting sexual arousal from a child in any way is pedophilia
"But it's natural"
Not an argument

She was white but also a daily marijuana smoker and had no prospects. I was annoyed by her lack of intelligence, drive, and so on...We broke up.

I'm right there with you, user. Really.
I don't know. I guess it's not because the child isn't being stimulated.

If I clone myself and suck my clones dick, is it masturbation?

>TFW someone lied to you and dishonored the law of digits

>''It was never described as breast-feeding,'' countered Ralph Cognetti, an attorney for Perrigo who is preparing a lawsuit against DSS and others. ''They twisted it and called it sexual abuse - 'placing the mouth on the breast.' If it wasn't so serious, it would be laughable.''

When you put it that way it sounds very serious.

>It began in January 1991, when Perrigo, who lives in Lafayette outside Syracuse, called a community volunteer center to find a phone contact for the local La Leche League, a breast-feeding advocacy and support group.

>She wanted to know whether it was normal to become aroused while nursing. Had she reached La Leche, she would have learned that yes, many women experience such feelings.

>Instead, she was referred to the Rape Crisis Center, where the volunteer apparently equated Perrigo's question, and the fact that she was nursing a 2- year-old, with sexual abuse.

>The center called the child abuse hot line. Perrigo spent the night in jail. Her daughter was taken by the DSS workers.

It feels pretty good until they start teething.
It makes sense though, if it did not feel good mothers would be less likely to breastfeed their offspring which means death in the wild.

A grown man's mouth is the best though.

puffy pink nipples are the best