How are you doing, my brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rh2vaW_tPQ
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
suidlanders.org/
safrpsa.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well Cape Town is running out of water. We will have none by end of April by latest estimates.

Adolf Hitler WW2 History Channel Documentary (South Africa) MUST-WATCH!! 14/88 youtube.com/watch?v=1Rh2vaW_tPQ

Read more here:
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

A lot of my favorite golfers are from there

South African accent is the best accent

to illustrate the severity of our drought here is a picture of the largest of our dams

Colonialism was a mistake. Kind of feel bad for the whites that had no choice being born there, but can't say y'all didn't have it coming.

Damn you people are fucked. Hope whites have stockpiled enough for the coming civil war, because supply will be the determining factor.

Ah stop pretending the only difference between us and them isn't the fact disease didn't do the job for them like it did for us.

suidlanders.org/ safrpsa.org/

These are a couple of charities which spcifically help white Afrikaners that I have been donatating to for a while. The SAFRP recently had their Paypal taking down by ((((them)))) hopefully it will be back up soon. If you're interested in donating money to our Afrikaner and Boer brethren, these are great places to start.

KYS

It didn't help that the rest of the world were moral grand standing when they sanctioned us. Our economy was top notch pre-sanctions

Joburg here, in the red. Its not that bad though. But people were partying blasting nigger music from 24th to 25th while children slept. Nothings sacred in todays world.

>meme flag
>brothers
hmmm

are people GTFO of CT?

Euros have no business being in the southern hemisphere.

Daily reminder buy as much ammo as possible for when the coloureds are looting for water

Fuck off kike or woman or nigger

They are probably too busy getting raped and killed by wild jungle niggers!

No, but if you came here with your playdoh yank ass, that would be you, presenting your sharted ass to Thabo. Because you're weak.

>yfw siener van rensburg looks more and more correct by the day

knowing about Siener will get you instant respek in the Afrikaans community.

"In Europe I see three sickles merge into one. I see the wagons rolling in from north to east. They look like Turkish wagons, but they are new and covered in canvass."

When’s your man Neil going to make another movie?

No, I'm an Amerigod!

Remember, you and your shit country exist because we let you!

Find those dumb fucks who aren't repairing their leaky pipes. Plus those rich fucks who think they are above it all. Proceed to drop them halfway to Robin Island.

Dude, what if District 9 was actually about the plight of Afrikaners under the kaffir yoke?

kek, no you're soft like fuckin jello mate, you just don't know it because you've never had to deal.

hes a kike tho, looks like one

Don't forget the freeloaders who leave their free water taps running all fucking day which are never checked by the DA-run province because "muh black vote".

Were it not for colonialism, you wouldn't exist.

do you say the same for muslim and africans?
they also have no right to stay in the northern hemisphere and come here in droves

fuck off, south africa, australia and new zealand belong to europeans

Eyo here's a bumpo.

Hoe was kersfees kêrels?

All Niel Blomkamp's movies are redpilled desu.

Pretty chilled, boet.

You have a good one?

Enjoying the sun in Durban lad.

Lmao-ing at all the stuck up Capetoniggians that will shortly be running out of water while all the dams in KZN are full.

Also Vaalies get out REEEE

Says the Brits most successful colony.

Fucking banana boys... ;)

Elysium was definately a jab at gated communities.

Have they got the hotels and tourists using less water yet?

Also how on earth are the vineyards going to survive this drought?

>Have they got the hotels and tourists using less water yet?

Supposedly, but I kinda doubt it. Wouldn't want to scare those tourism $$$ away.

>Also how on earth are the vineyards going to survive this drought?

Not sure. Quite a few farmers are using borehole water. A farmer just near me sold off one of his vineyards. It's a road now.

Fucking DA screwed this up royally, but keep deflecting.

Last I heard you guys are going to get some American desalination ships on lease parked outside CT harbour, is that true? If so that's some serious dollar they are throwing at the problem.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the long term solution is a mega engineering project to pipe water from KZN/Highlands Water Project but that would take decades and be a corrupt shitshow.

Don't know anything about the ships, but it's bad enough to warrant it if we don't have heavy rain before April.

I've heard of one small plant that should be up within CT by the end of Feb.

There was supposed to be a pipeline running down from the Orange River, but it seems that was scuttled. Don't the wANCers allowing your idea to go through... They still want WC "ungovernable" and a drought is as good an excuse as any to score political points.

Lovely country just spending Christmas there with my ex’s tended family who live there

>high tech station with humanity's finests keeping earth economy rolling with the industries they manage destroyed by a horde of migrants taking a shit on the controlled environment ehich kept the
station habitable
>a jab at gated community
kanker

Gated community IS kanker though. Those Bantu niggers should have a separate state alltogether. South Africa was colonized by the Dutch first and foremost before there were even any nigger natives. (The natives that actually lived there were genocided by the niggers from the north).

White South Afrikaners are the original inhabitants of that area and it should stay white.

> kill all blacks
> abolish apartheid
Why havent you done that?

>tfw when no Afrikaaner gf

Any whites mind hosting a white American if a race war kicks off. I wouldn’t mind coming down and fighting for your cause. I’ve got nothing here.

Some stats on the economy:

South Africa has a population of ~56 million

there are ~16 million people who are classified as employed. the bar is very low for employment:
>during the reference week, did any work for at least one hour, or had a job or business but were not at work (i.e. were temporarily absent)

Of those 16 million, roughly 6 million paid income tax.
Of those 6 million, 3.3 million paid 93% of income tax (and of those, 1.1 million people paid 70% of income tax)

Income tax makes up a third of all tax collected.

Juxtapose this against the fact that ~17 million people receive grants (~12 million child care grants, ~3 million state pensions (for poor people), ~1 million disability grants, + miscellaneous grants).

Additionally, we have been in and out of recession for the past few years, but this doesn't capture the whole story because while GDP growth may be averaging around 1% it doesn't account for population growth (which is nearer to 2%). Furthermore, the productive, educated people (mostly whites) are breeding less, and moving to better countries.

Additionally, there is free basic education (and a push for free tertiary education), public healthcare (which is poor quality and avoided by rich people), and free housing is in the constitution (and the government spends huge amounts of money trying to provide this free housing to poor people (massive corruption here)).

Additionally, it is common for high ranking government officials to have large salaries, expensive cars, expensive holidays, expensive conferences etc.

Additionally, there are many sinecure positions in government - people who have jobs but do very little.

Additionally, there is rampant corruption generally (the scale is enormous; google "Gupta South Africa"), while the tax money which is spent is often spent inefficiently (e.g. buying trains which don't fit our train tracks, despite the manufacturer telling them that they wouldn't fit).

The "push for free tertiary education" can be charged to free tertiary education.

The Anc declared it with no actual plan on how they're going to uphold it. It's going to be a shitshoe

Changed*

I love saying "it's those fucking prawns" in a South African accent.

What are the chances of ANC being voted out in 2019? Or is the "muh Mandela" meme still too powerful?

expropriation of land without compensation, too. this country is fucked

if they got

slightly gay thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ hou je sterk broeders.

I thought the EFF was the big challenger, the ANC would be open for coalition, but why would Malema accept one?

From a mighty river to a small arroyo. Worse than California!

I want qt boer gf

the EFF isn't a huge challenger. I think he would be open. the EFF is probably controlled opposition (malema used to be a part of the ANC)

how much race consciousness/awareness in there in south africa? are races mentinoed daily like in america?

Dit is nu een Nederdraad. Buitenlanders eruit!

What's the k word?

KAFFER
A
F
F
E
R

race is mentioned frequently.

OK thanks you. Why don't you use nigger like everyone else?

>safrpsa.org/

same here, I get so angry that SA gets almost no attention here but the largest donation event was just about fighting world hunger with plenty of pictures showing starving niggers, it's never shown what they do with the money, what's being accomplished or where it exactly goes.

If Sup Forums were to help SA boers and want to send serious help or money over we need to make a point that these so called donation circle jercks here are bs, the organizations incl. Unicef even own some of the most expansive buildings as their offices in my city, why? why do you need that if your just a organization aimed at helping kids and fighting poverty?

Through out the years we've been fighting for more honest donation goals and this last event showed a dramatic decrease in money donations overal since people lost trust and are clearly more interested in helping people w/o so many third parties involved, they'd rather donate one time to a clear goal and see that goal fullfilled than donate a little bit to a dozen donation funds and get nothing in return.
So all in all it's somewhat working but it's not enough.

i'd like to ask people to appreciate the mindset of this, long term goals, clear cut objectives, no money wasted, wake the people, etc because a lot of us never got to hear about SA until we heard from someone or read up on it ourselves, that's it, no info in tv broadcasting, news, radio, newspapers or in school.

thank you in advance for your support

t. SA sympathiser

how are things in south africa? still SNAFU i suppose?

>sandnigger flag
>hmmm

South African whites need to get out of there asap. They can come to the UK any time.

kersfees haha grappig

We hebben al onze dyslectici geëxporteerd naar Zuid-Afrika.

Still.

>hy gebruik net een "nie"

Afrikaans is beter tjommie