Half-Cuban Half-Anglo. Race mixing isn't that bad

Half-Cuban Half-Anglo. Race mixing isn't that bad.

Not entirely but it needs to stop.

How about registration

Yes it is.

The way to save the white race is to breed with half whites so that at least some whiteness continues in the gene pool?

Ugly as puke plus brown as shit, sorry Amerimutt

Sorry but the majority of mixed people vote dem.
It's a reality, if you promote this then you are helping the left.

That's why I think we should add registration to it

Real Cubans are white. The best Hispanics are the ones with mostly white blood and a tiny bit of ethnic.

half greek half german, it really isn't I do great at uni and I embrace both sides of my culture. We have greek easters and celebrate oktoberfest. It's honestly better to be mixed imo because you have a wider spectrum of experience and understanding.

>half greek half german
Greeks are like Nazis over here. Everything has to be Greek to them.

Would let this Cuban-White guy donkey kong smash her into oblivion.

I know people would argue with me on this one but I had a Cuban friend who was whiter than most of the californians. The dark brown Hispanics are like all dark skinned people. Low class.

interesting, the greeks here have assimilated quite well, as have the germans. You can compare race mixing to royal marriages (french and brits, russians and brits), although it was done out of love (my mother and father) another benefit is to create peace and understanding between different tribes, it's honestly not all bad imo.

She's hotter than you

>Half-Cuban Half-Anglo
so half spanish, half anglo?

isn't that just a regular white mutt most americans are?

>The way to save the white race is to breed with half whites so that at least some whiteness continues in the gene pool?
This will be the case no matter what. You aren't going to entirely eradicate white genes from all of humanity, it's there and it always will be now even if intensely diluted. But that's not what we care about or want.

They haven't really assimilated in America. We've had a Catholic president, but not an orthodox.

pretty much, you'll always have whites around because they will group together. Even fucking assyrians still exist from thousands of years ago.

what do they do that makes them unassimilated?

>Spanish and English
>Race mixing

chica pls

I'm half French/English. Dual nationality. My mrs is Scottish.

Hard to say really. The Movie "My big fat greek wedding" shows how greeks act in America.

>points at a movie as proof
I see, you use the lib argument of pointing to pop culture to make a point about something.

Yea Cubans are white. Fidel Castro is one of them.

The movie is still true.

wrong.

When I tried dating a Greek girl, her family made me feel like less of a Human.

you probably perceived light banter as full dehumanization, most americans can't seem to take light jabs without crying so I'm not surprised you're crying about it. Either that or the family didn't want you dating their daughter because you seem like a shithead whether warranted or not.

Half cuban girls are my new fetish I swear.
Race mixing isn't bad, think of it like dog breeding and play eugenics. Just make sure you take good stock to begin with.

Were you pressuring her for premarital sex? If so, you are a subhuman.

no

They really didn't like that I was Catholic

This person is probably ~90% white, you can barely call her mixed race.

Most cubans are spaniards.

This is a Cuban woman too. Reminder that most Cubans are literally white as fuck.

Ah, I see. Don't take it too personally.
My Orthodox grandma remained firmly convinced that all other religions were Satanic. It took years of exposure and explanation for her to be comfortable talking about Buddhism.

WHAT THE FUGG I WAS THERE FOR THAT PENCE RALLY
A good portion of Cubans probably have pure spanish heritage. Even in peurto rico you can get ones that are a little darker but still have hazel eyes that can give you blonde haired blue eyed children.

>Implying that the non-white in the pic has an IQ of over 90
How good someone looks doesn't matter
Intelligence is far more important for the survival and advancement of the homo sapiens species and descendant species

was this picture made by an argentine?
I find the reference to our whiteness too suspicious.

Shes showing her bra straps. What a sloot.

He's actually a kike tho. No joke

Those aren't races, and that lady could be anywhere from 50% to 100% white based on the
premise, AND the quality of the picture. Get your shit IQ back to lurking, faggot

>Hurr, when Whites mix with a population with ab initio very high White admixture, but much more likely with members of that population with exceptionally high White admixture due to socio-economic likeness the children don't turn out bad
>So, like, basically, there shouldn't be anything wrong with breeding with Africans or Orientals

I swear, you people aren't as smart as you think you are.

In the old country race and religion go hand and hand. Greeks in America haven't really lost that.

Cubans are either white, black, or mixed.

Cuba doesn't have a mestizo issue because cuba was the only island where the Spaniards had the foresight to kill every last indian. If you go to havana youre going to see mostly mullatos.

t. Pale skin fully spanish cuban

The first wave Cubans in the 50's were all rich whites and they're the reason Cubans are known as the Republican party's token minority

probably the white kind of Cuban

>Half Anglo

She is genetically superior to nearly every one of you untermensch.