When will you faggots realize Alt-Left isn't a thing?

When will you faggots realize Alt-Left isn't a thing?

>antifa is not alt left

Around the same time you faggots realize the Alt-Right isn't a thing

I'm Alt-left.

It is a thing. I've called myself alt-right for the past four years.

Read a fucking book, you moron.

Alt-right is a well-documented occurrence with several major precedents in the world history, as well as with a wide social following nowadays.

Meanwhile, Alt-left is a thought-up term used by right-winged nazi commies trying to drag the actual adequate people down to their level by implying that correspondingly identical movement exists in the left wing.

Which it fucking doesn't.

Were faggots like you to receive at least some basic education to get at least slightly realistic world-views (instead of fucking your cousin), we would've had a competent president right fucking now.

So is Antifa Liberal?

>B-BUT THE ALT LEFT ISNT A THING EVEN THOUGH ALT STANDS FOR ALTERNATIVE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Good god this site is such trash now.

>tfw shitposting in a shitthread on a shitchan

It's Ctrl-Left, cause that's what they want.

When antifa stops committing terrorism. When they stop trying to import taco niggers for votes. When the left isn't trying to normalize dicing baby balls and building twats for homos who are confused? That's when.

>actual adequate people
>who surgically negate their capacity for reproduction
lel, you terrorists are funny

Because its called Ctrl-Left

Don't you mean Jewish Left?

>Alt-Left isn't a thing?
of course not, they are the nu-left

When you realize the alt-right isn't a thing.

>called Ctrl-Left
>not Option-Left

Antifa is anti-fascist.

Source: the name.

Of course it is, are you that dense? The Alt-Left literally just consumed the Social Justice Democrat party a few days ago.

Fortunately for you, the only remaining opposition on the left is from spineless cucks who will just give in to you when you use the correct buzzword against them.

Can’t even Obabo correctly

And the Patriot Act is patriotic
Faggot

>I DON'T LIKE THE THING SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID REEEEEE
The Right Wing, everyone.