Can literally any studio compete against Kyoani 1v1?

Can literally any studio compete against Kyoani 1v1?

streamable.com/dj4x0

Other urls found in this thread:

diff.pics/NR0YitgF9ztF/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gonna flop.

Kinography isn't for everyone.

fuck off

I do love the particle effects they used. It looks really classy.
The water animation when she moves her boots inside is superb.

Looks like AOTY 2017 is already decided

Fuck off Sup Forums

at what? producing the dullest anime out there?

no

Any studio that doesn't adapt LN garbage can.

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.

>The study that was also a bedroom had Oscar’s previously worn clothes and a pan with leftovers from his last meal all over the floor in a disastrous fashion. Simply put, there had been no space for even one foot to step inside.

>Violet gazed at him with her big pupils. “You called me here with the place in this condition?” her eyes seemed to say.

>“I’m sorry…”

>It was clear that it was not a room someone would work in. Ever since he became alone, he had not used the living room, which was why it was still clean, but the bedroom he frequently entered and exited, the kitchen and the bathroom were in atrocious state.

>Oscar thought he was glad Violet was a mechanical doll. Her body age seemed to be from someone in her 10’s to her mid-20’s; he did not wish to show something so embarrassing to a real woman that young. Even though he was getting old, for a man, it was just deplorable.

>“Master, I’m a secretary, not a maid.” She said as she contradictorily pulled out of her bag a white frilly apron, willingly proceeding to tidy everything up.

>The first day was over just like that.

>On the second day, the two of them sat in the study and started their work. Oscar lay on his bed while Violet sat on a chair and used the typewriter on the desk.

>“She… said:” as Oscar dictated, a blind touch silently wrote down each letter with terrifying speed. He observed, thoroughly surprised. “Pretty… fast, huh.”

No other studio comes close.

>KyoAni steals AOTY 2015, 2016, AOTS for Winter 2017 and now AOTY with this
Damn it

Beautiful

Eat shit, motherfucking retard.

DELETE THIS

Sunrise is better than Kyoani.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Nice joke

>Oscar had Violet put on clothes that imitated his main character and asked her if she could play around a little at the lakeshore. He had already made her do cleaning, laundry and other house chores, and on top of it, asked for such a favor. It was as if she was a factotum.

>Even as Violet was a percipient professional woman, she mused in surprise, “What a troublesome person…”

“>Your hair color…may be a little different, but it’s blond, just like my daughter was. If you put on a one-piece, surely…”

>“Master, I am but a secretary. An Auto-Memories Doll. I’m not your wife or concubine. Nor can I become a replacement.”

>“I-I know that. I wouldn’t have that kind of interest in a girl like you. It’s just… your appearance…if my daughter was alive, I think…she’d have grown into someone sort of like that.”

>Violet’s firm rejection crumbled at that.

>“I really did think you were being too stubborn…so your young lady has passed away?” she bit her lip lightly. Her face seemed to show her conscience was conflicted.

>During these few days, Oscar had become able to understand one thing about her. That is, how Violet would stick to what was considered ‘righteous’ when she was torn between good or bad things.

>“I’m an Auto-Memories Doll…I want to grant my clients’ wishes… but this one violates my work regulations…”

>She behaved as if she was inwardly wrestling with herself, and although Oscar felt bad for it, he tried one last time. “If you could build the image of the girl as a grown-up, coming back home, ready to fulfill her promise, my will to write will soon be revived. It’s true. If you want a reward, I can give anything. I can pay double your original price. This story is really precious to me. I want to finish writing it, and make it my life’s milestone. Please.”

>“But...I…am not a dress-up doll…”

>“Then I won’t take photos or anything of the sort.”

>“You had intended to?”

it's not a joke

This novel (I don't say LN bscause it's pure art, you know) also has god tier writing.
>...Reaching the critical point, Violet raised the umbrella she had taken with her and opened it flashily. It was like a blooming flower. The umbrella’s frills swayed beautifully, and as if predicting the perfect timing, the wind pushed her feet forward. Her skirt and umbrella bulged softly in the air, her petticoat sticking out. Her long lace-up boots gently stepped onto the decayed leaves floating on the water surface.
>That one moment. That one second. That one picture. The scene as clear as a photography was engraved into Oscar’s memory. A girl with a swinging umbrella and a fluttering skirt, stepping onto the surface of a lake. Just like a sorceress.
>The words of his daughter from the day her heartbeats stopped came back to him.
>‘Someday…’
>“You’ll show it to me someday, right? In that lake close to our house, when the leaves that fall in autumn gather together on the water surface.”

It's so good, I literally don't want to watch/read anything from non-Kyoani anymore.

diff.pics/NR0YitgF9ztF/1

Why'd they fuck up her face?

Kek. This shit can't be real.

GodAni has that effect, it's why every other studio wishes they were them

This reads like a fucking fanfiction. Why does he take multiple sentences to describe these clothes. It's about to reach "Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair" levels

Fuck off pleb

Can this show sell better than love live sunshine s2?

Is this Mai Nakahara's voice

Pls tell me it's her

It looks better and has miles better animation and sakuga, so yes. I think it will be the first Oscar-winning TV anime.

Read a book sometime dumbass, Tolkien used to spend pages describing food alone.

>Kyoani so desperate they have to make a obiediant waifu saber clone
Sad

>leave Sup Forums to escape the constant console war but Sup Forums is currently embroiled in its own studio wars.

Is this culture going to take hold of this entire board?

It looks so fucking beautiful, I CAN'T WAIT.

Lol. Even Deen is better than Kyoanus.

It's all on the eyes. They aren't as square.
Bet it's Kadowaki Miku doing the designs.

just report it

I don't understand why people are SO pitted against KyoAni.
It's like the staff killed their mothers, raped their sisters, burned their homes, triggered the Eclipse, were actually behind Euphinator, elected Trump and conspired to make Endl... oh wait, that one's true but still.

Kyoani is literally the Nintendo of anime.

Her face is rounder too

It looks great but story is LN trash. It's KnK all over again.

She looks better now.

>Sup Forums metaphor
At least, we know where the criticism and hatred comes from. Trash should stay where it belongs.

That's something that might change slightly from animator to animator, those eyes are actually different and they'll make sure they stay as they are now.

Madhouse need helps from the whole industry via outsourcing to be able to compete. Well this applies to any studio not named kyoani

>They didn't make Re:Zero
So no, White Fox is actually better.

/thread.

Show me (1) webm proving that your shitty studio is better than KyoAni.
protip: you can't

Can you post more of these?

here you go

Why does it look so low resolution did you make this webm from a stream?

Sad

How can Kyoanusfags even recover??

>Why does it look so low resolution
please at least try to pretend you know what you're talking about

kyoani could never pull off the subtle visual style present in naruto

they would complicate a masterful still frame like this by adding in filters and blur and shots of feet and eyes

Kyoani hasnt made a good show since FMP Fumoffu

>LN
>blue ball cliffhanger ending
No thanks

it looks like higher budget than koe no katachi and its a tv

More blurry looking shit. I hope the actual episodes don't look this terrible and it's just your terrible webm making abilities that's on display here.

A-1.

It's complete. There are only supposed to be 2 LNs.

It's going to sell 2k. You know it's true.

wow, they switched the background from terrible 3d blender test room to 2d forest like 3 times, you sure showed him !

Oh, carry on then. Sorry im salty after Konosuba, but im thankful because im gonna be way more careful about which shows i pick up. i dont wanna waste my time on blue ball "go read the LN" bullshit.

>being this butthurt because even naruto has better art animation than kyoani
it must suck to be a kyoanifag

>Trigger exists
Lurk more OP, not everything is pretty lights and instagram filters in animation.

hi /r/eddit anime!

Trigger hasnt made a single good show

>KnK all over again
Exactly this.

it will be impossible for them to recover because even when naruto ends boruto will take its place to continually BTFO their shows in every conceivable way

My dick is erect.

>31 IPs
>the raging shitposter with his pathetic looking shows is still here

>pathetic looking shows
agreed, that guy needs to stop posting ugly kyoani garbage

Can't wait for the shitposting threads.

He's talking about you retard. The last 3 webms all came from you and they all look like shit.

People like you are everything wrong with Sup Forums. Go back to your shitty jojo containment thread.

it's not my fault you can't appreciate the visual brilliance of the examples i'm posting

Trigger animation is garbage though

Holy shit. I don't know if you're just baiting or you are actually this retarded.

if you don't like the way the pain fight is animated, you can't call yourself a fan of animation

It is your fault you don't know how to make good looking webms.

No, but Trigger certainly likes Flash animation on his Inferno Cop.

i can't tell if you think kyoani is a good studio or if you are actually just this retarded

God bless the Naruto poster, always ready to shit up Kyoanusfags circlejerks.
Keep up the good work.

>Kyoani trying to ride the Type-Moon train

Adventures of Arturia Elric when?

>154624787
No more (You) from me. Here's a consolation prize.

It looks pretty and polished but I wish they would make more shows with their colorful, pastel colour scheme like Nichijou or maid dragon. This photorealistic anime style isnt that impressive anymore, a lot of studios could do that, but only a few studios are able to create colorful and nostalgic shows that will be remembered

are you actually implying maid dragon will be remembered by anybody?

>circlejerks
It's only one because you guys want them to be. Be less idiotic.

>sell better than love live sunshine s2?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Maybe in BDs but goddamn, Love Live can buy the entire Kyoani studio

Holy shit, you can literally throw this PV at whoever shits on Kyoani and they'll instantly shut up.
God bless this studio

Reminder Keion did it first

Well, we can also use webms of Makoto Shinkai movie to anyone who thinks that Kyoani is the best and they would shut up

Pretty pictures a good show does not make. Violet Evergarden has some questionable story faults

>you can literally throw this PV at whoever shits on Kyoani and they'll instantly shut up.
does anyone actually believe this shit lel

Being First does not make you the greatest

>Makoto Shinkai
No one here gives a fuck about literally Rеddit: the animator

They do color palettes that fit their respective series. That's a good thing.

ANYTHING is better than idolshit.
I'll take harem over this shit.

>r-r-reddit!!!!!
Take some cyanide. Now.

After 3-4 episodes nobody will care about this show.

Animation won't help when it's a generic as shit LN.