What is wrong with niggers and how do we fix them?

What is wrong with niggers and how do we fix them?

what's wrong with OP, thinking we can fix them

Wow they are fucking retarded. Do the community as well as those retards a small favor and send that post to their local law enforcement.

What do those words mean?

"Please reply with utmost haste. How much does $40 worth of cannabis weigh on a gram scale? I am attempting to sell some cannabis right now."
"Is this right?"

The niggress lives in nyc, cops here wont do shit otherwise its
YOO Y DEY HADDA DID DAT SMFH I WAS JUS RAISING MONEY FOR CHURCH.exe

I think she may be asking how much should 2 buds of marijuana weigh, as opposed to $40 worth.

>1.8g for $40
Of course they're niggers. Who skimps out on .2 grams? I don't even smoke weed and that pissed me off.

Lmlllll yooo d.a tho she jus skimped these bitches bro (absorbs welfare)

where is this in? what city, faggot!

Translation:

Alright, all of you are attracting unwanted attention from law enforcement to my questionable behavior

Jew york city

why don't JEW report it to the cops, faggot! get some lulz in!

See this

40$ get you two buds? , I score like 50 gram for that much

True, sounds like my city!

Also quads of truth.

chi-raq mafacka!

Heres another interesting post from this future doctor, why do we let pur tax dollars go to this shit?

Nigger with the last name Gretzky.
>We

Daii

>india
yeah but it's shit weed

Not two buds. A dub is $20, so 'dubbz' in Ebonics. They should be getting 4 gs if it's in Jew York but you get fucked when you buy weed from trash

Why is this post being called spam

What does it say? I'm not speak Nigglish.

...and it's fertilized with human faeces.

lots of rope!

I believe our two swarthy friends are in the middle of a conundrum, as the Lady, who is undergoing a business transaction, asked her Gentleman acquaintance what acceptable quantity of her produce should she exchange for her client's payment.

Brainlet, two buds of marijuana could be vastly different weight from each other. Not every marijuana bud weighs the same man. Which should be rather obvious but I'm assuming you said it in passing as a quick observation and you're not that entirely retarded

Sup emanuel

I dont smoke drugs retard. I don't know how much crack you can buy for $20 either.
fucking crackheads man

A dub is $20. Nothing related to buds. Usually 1g. Niggers gonna nig.

No it isn't

>didntgetthejoke.jpg

Everything and we can't.

>1.8
Fucking niggers.

I'm half black and I don't understand what the fuck they're saying. The fuck kinda monkey language is this?

because you wrote in "dubs"

And see as niggers they don't understand that .2 will cost them a client who would spend thousands with them.

dude its most like 3.8-4 grams for $40-$60 depending on how good it is and who your dealer is

Unirocially racial segregation.
Blacks will only behave when they are the ones who build/run their own community.
Anything else is a waste of your time.

an 8th is 3.5 grams, who would pay that

white bois

scale these dubbs, wench

That picture makes me wish Lebron gets shot

Send them back to Africa, then nuke Africa.

Dude, I hate fuckin niggers

I sold bud once. It was annoying.

Unironically inner city schools should teach this Niggerometry style of math using drugs ,food stamps and rim size as quantitative measurements

>50 Gs for 40 bucks
>poo-weed

A rope. That's how you fix the non-white.

Really though.
It doesn't even make enough profit to justify it.

It is free pussy if you care about that.

It's enough to generate a small amount of extra pocket/food money

$40 for 2g
Lmao I can buy 3, 4 grams with that from coffeeshops, probably double that from a local dealer.

>The fuck kinda monkey language is this?
I think you're not qualified to ask this question from the isle of Jamaica.

Genetic inferiority.

Can only be solved by engineering the genome. This, however, raises the ethical question of whether raising Black IQ is genocide.

>trynna
fucking niggers.