I am Jewish:

I am Jewish:
Guy
Nerd
Parents/brother are gay
Politician personality
I hate my retarted liberal temple
My temple is filled with socially glorified beta gays
Girls are white, rich, and self entitled as fuck, yet still blame all social problems on other people
I feel that Sup Forums gives honest feedback
I've read this board for a few days
I want to give y'all the honest Jewish agenda
Ask me anything
I won't give the name of my Jewish congregation (I don't want bomb threats)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you heard the gospel?

Jews have my back.
I'm happy with that.

Jewish Nazi revolution when?

GAY

SAGED

If the Jews ever banded together it would be to fortify Israel.

How strong is networking within the congregation? As in, how much business is discussed in general, and how much help do the members of the congregation give each other on matters financial and political (local elections for instance)?

Follow-up, how strong is the Jewish identity? Is there a significant difference between the more religious Jews and sololey ethnic Jews?

you sound jewy and androphobic like him

Watch Brother Nathanael he is a jew

Otherwise, no advice, you benefit from the agenda, but if you respect God and love the world and universe he has made for us, then look deeper. Not here - here you will have trouble discerning realities amidst the rubbish heap of insults and hate

How strong is networking within the congregation? As in, how much business is discussed in general, and how much help do the members of the congregation give each other on matters financial and political (local elections for instance)?

Jews are very active in the community. I go to a middle class congregation. Some Jews protest on the need be.

Follow-up, how strong is the Jewish identity? Is there a significant difference between the more religious Jews and sololey ethnic Jews?

I have a strong Jewish identity. I know I am Jewish and have been raised to be a good Jew.

What is the end game of the high tier / elite Jewish adgenda?

Who are seen as allies and who are seen as opposition, and who will be future opposition?

Is the adgenda widespread, or only within certain tight knit groups?

>good jew

My Jewish congregation is Reform. I have found it to be more a community than a religion. It doesn't brainwash as much as other sects as a whole, but it preaches the liberal agenda. The Jewish agenda I feel seems to be a modified liberal agenda that most the Jews convince themselves to be in the favour of everyone, not just the Jews and people like them.

>The Jewish agenda I feel seems to be a modified liberal agenda that most the Jews convince themselves to be in the favour of everyone, not just the Jews and people like them.
I'm detecting signs of self-awareness. This is good. You are capable of self-critical reflection, something that is rare generally and extremely rare among partisans of the lefty agenda.

The endgame for the reform Jewish agenda is the liberal agenda. The Jews at my congregation have adapted the liberal agenda in every part of the congregation.

I am a woke Jew

To clarify I am Liberal.

I am Jewish
In this thread tell me what the Jews need to do better
Be original, don't tell me what I have already read.
I am hear to answer any pressing questions for the Jews, but I want this thread to be helpful Jewish criticism.

>Reform
>Jew

You aren't a Jew

oh no can't have conscious jews now can we

Atheist Jews are still ethnically Jews.

Reforms are Just white goyim SJWs who are looking for a victim card.

They haven't converted so they aren't Jews.

please move to Israel

I am an atheist and I prefer the term racially Israeli, rather than racially Jewish, to describe myself. I do not feel any tribal connection to someone because they practice the religion that my ancestors practiced.

>jew
>Girls are white
kikes aren't white, go find an oven to crawl into faggot!

Nothing makes my blood boil more than the words "Jewish congregation".

Kys

Exactly. That's like Christians calling themselves Jews just because the founders of their religion were all Jews.

Reforms are not even racticing Judaism. They work on Sabbath, eat pork, etc. They are basically a SJW cult that says they can identify as anything. They chose Jew. Just because the founders of this cult were Jews, doesn't mean they are Jews. Because they marry goyim and accept anyone into their cult. Just like Christianity.

You claim to be liberal. But are also a jew.

What if I told you that the only way social equality can be achieved is if Jews stop being Jewish?

Why? Because Jewishness is an in-group.

It is an identity that is exclusive.

Along with all the other religions. If you truly want a progressive liberal society you must give up your religion.

Your religion has racism enshrined in it. The fact that you think you are "chosen people" is bigoted and Elietist.

Judaism is inherently anti-progressive because of this "chosen people" concept.

If you want a truly liberal society, renounce your faith.

Do you live in New York?

>Atheist Jews are still ethnically Jews.

Great post. Makes sense and fits what other user described. Good luck unfucking them.

Just call yourself a Hebrew rather then a jew. Lol?

I though Hebrew was the politically correct way to refer to ethnic decedent's of Abraham.

Is it true jews in USA get all the hot babes cuz they fucking rich?

What do you propose to do about the reform problem?

Mr. Based orthodox?

How can we ensure that only the true decedent's of Abraham are associated with the people?

I have 21 questions for you.

I prefer racially Israeli because Israel is a place and Hebrew is a language. I am an Ashkenazi Jew but I think I am more Semitic than European.

They aren't a problem. They are exactly like the early Christians. Except that their whole ideology is based on leftism and degeneracy. I think most of them don't even believe in anything but are just in it for the community aspect, so they might fade out eventually.

Btw, I'm an athiest.

Why do isreali women are so hot and american jewish women are so ugly?

wow nice reply to yourself their fag.

Less inbreeding

Is there no counter argument to this?

I mean now I know there arnt any real Jews here. Just a reform and an atheist. So Noone actually believes they are the "chosen people"

But I would still like someone to defend the "chosen people" aspect of Judaism as being not bigoted.

Honestly you can't.

Judaism is Elietist and bigoted by nature.

Just like any other "chosen people" like Hitler's Aryan race.

It is however a good practical mechanism to ensure the success of certain genes.

Or to instill a tribal superiority in your offspring that will inevitably lead them to try and live up to their "chosen people superiority complex.

I will probably do like Abraham and tell my decedent's they are "chosen people" even if it's Elietist and bigoted. They will also be taught to hide the fact they think they are really chosen people. So they don't get targeted by sjws.

The success of one's genetic code is not an Aulia or obscure goal.

Doesn't make it any less Elietist of bigoted tho.

Khazar Milkers; real or just myth? Can the Goyim also acquire them, or do the owners of such prefer Jewish men too much?

We dont buy milk.

I thought the fact that 75% of you were lactose intolerant was the cause of that.

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

SAGE ALL YOUR POSTS SO WE DROP HIS SATANIC STAR OUT OUR BOARD :D
>I saged

Is there anything in your books against gentiles?

Thats fucked up. thats why i'll get me a non-ashknazi women. probably like many isrealis do i'll end up with a beautiful russian girl.

1/4 russian
>sage
you can't help it lie out of your asses , can you

But wouldn't that mean you don't get the Khazar Milkers, or do you mean Russian Jewesses? Also, is pic Jewish girls, or regular Russian girls; it's kinda freaking me out if its the former, because they don't look obviously Jewy.

wtf are you talking about dumbfuck?

Come home bro.
You have nothing but degeneracy and leftism in the states

what's that ? no manners
not surprised you nigger jewish trashcan
>sage
fuck you and your race you will all die and your precious little pussypatch of a countrylet will be nuked to hell

About 90% of russians here look like ethnic russians. russian jews are mixed to the bone. 80 years of communism...
anyway i want my kids to be healthy even if it means less IQ points ^ ^. besides russian women are the best. much better than the average isreali women.

Eat.

Fucking hell, this is concerning then because we can no longer rely on identifying features to spot the Jew.

Anyway, what's wrong with Israeli women? You implied previously the Khazar Milkers thing was legit, so why would you want to lose out on that?

this thread reeks of redit

>you mean some mixed raced with whites
>many have blue eyes and blond hair
>really makes you think
while others are...

What percentage of Israel is Russian speaking? do the Russian Jews raise their kids to speak Hebrew?

Your parents are gay?

Suck it
>saged

this thread is cancer

>Don't you just hate them american jews my judan friend?
>makes wanna go 1488 on people like Sorors or Bernie
>am i right?

Do you support Israel? If you do, how would you justify it?

kek, you came to the neo nazi for help?

This

I can't unsee this, fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

There is more in a woman than just her tits....they will dtop in age 35.

Russians women...
They have better personality. best wifes. kind to their man's needs. they take care of of themselves after they have kids. the russian mothers here look like fucking models.

You're too optimistic if you think someone here would waste their time phoning up your synagogues. This is a mongolian knitting forum, retard.

Obviously so, it's just that this viewpoint is interesting given what you said here: > Russian women

Just to clarify, Russian Jewish women?

What did i say..? She they have big tits. thats it.

When it comes to russians here there is no much difference. they have the same mentality. many russians here have are half jewish or quarter jewish. the vast majority of russians are atheist.
Israelis who care about religion and want to merry a non-jewish russian woman then she convert to judaism. it happens a lot.

>What did i say..? they have big tits. thats it.***

>I won't give the name of my Jewish congregation (I don't want bomb threats)

don't make any then

> What did i say..? She they have big tits. thats it.

Just seemed a though you liked your own women. What are they like, anyway?

tough. if they dont like you they will tell you right in the face to fuck off. if you not settled in life and dont have your own apartment with a decent job they wont even look at you.

Ethnic russians or israeli jewesses?