The ultimate black pill

Time to suicide yourselves, Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8

(((They))) can possibly decode your thoughts remotely and view what you're thinking and seeing and at this point it's to be expected that they can send input signals as well.

We are fish living in a shitty tank and the owner is about to flush us down the drain.

>all politicians and people in power are controlled
>no escape from the NWO agenda
>georgia guidestones are the ethos for the future
>everything that is happening and has happened have been manufactured events planned and prepared by (((TPTB)))

Wake up from the matrix Sup Forums
That 20th century way of life you always knew was just a mirage constructed to keep you tame and docile while the child sacrificing satanic elite were out there going about their way.
They probably have a space fleet right now, bases on Mars and the moon, if we even made it far enough to take them out on earth they would probably use their weapons in space and on meteors and other planets to take us out.

It's over, western civilizaiton is finished.
The kalergi plan will go into full swing, all that will be left are arabnigger subhumans and jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

Sounds about right, but I like sleeping at night. So, I tuck those thoughts way deep so I can have a touch of inner peace in my daily.

LOL, the ultimate blackpill is that Youtube is a fucking propaganda machine.

Yes user, the people who carried out MKULTRA, fake alien encounters, poisoned its own population with drug epidemics and false flag shooting sprees would never do anything of this sort against us .. nope ....

Whatever you think it is, it isn't.

They've had this for quite some time, MIT has done studies they can affect your thinking with certain frequencies.

I agree that they would if they could, but the technology isn't there yet. Mars bases? 20'th century matrix? That's far-fetched.

The politicians are controlled by blackmail, not by remote brain scans. They embezzle money and fuck children, and this is used against them for the duration of their lives.

We CAN escape the NWO agenda by fighting it. The people promoting it ARE human. They aren't aliens, they aren't reptilians. They're just shitty, awful, sociopathic humans. Shoot them, and they die. Resist their ideas, and they lose control.

Humanity has been through this fight many times before. Archeological evidence has proven that, despite conventional wisdom, our history stretches back hundreds of thousands of years. The Pyramids weren't built by negros or aliens. White and far-east Asian civilizations have risen and fallen many times. One of these centuries, we'll finally get it right.

Honestly, no joke here, I put on a literal tin foil hat the other day just for shits and giggles and actually noticed I felt much more calm, content and focused. Is there any truth?

I also feel massively much more comfortable and calm in my own skin when I am out of the US and overseas.

>Is there any truth?

No, because a tinfoil hat functions like a satellite dish, unless you cut off your head and wrapped the metal completely around it.

Well if you're not a targeted individual (T.I.) maybe it was just shielding you from all the RF radiation going on everywhere.
I used to sleep on an inflatable mattress with a coxial cable underneath it and my dreams would end up being longer and more detailed.
Phones, routers, tvs etc give off tons of radiation you can't sense it but your body does.

>jews try to read my mind and think they can control me
>jokes on them, I'm always shitposting in my mind to the point where I make myself laugh randomly or make myself cringe in disgust
>jews get to see it all first hand
>every signal they send is blocked

I've come to the realization that suicide is a sin, but getting crucified for speaking the truth would make God perfectly happy. And I consider this a loophole worth pursuing.

Why would they do that if they need my taxes?

shut the fuck up you total newfag. Way to jump the gun and tell a bunch of bluepills to suicide themselves; also, become an electrical engineer and join me as we properly and scientifically decode what is really going on and contribute to its destruction and reversal by enlightening an army of gentiles nikola teslas in the 21st century

They'll just steal your findings and use them against you

We're fucked, user.

The only way through this is

1 - Time travel before they had these capabilities
2 - Die and hope you reincarnate before they had the technology and world order in place
3 - Move to a different dimension or virtual world with unpenetrable encryption and come up with a way to take them down

Nikola Tesla was one of the smartest people ever to live but that wasn't enough to keep him safe from the cabal

This is exactly how they want to you to feel as a slave, but the apex of humanity that has never been to Earth and our brothers and sisters are coming to free us of (((their)))) wrath.

It will all make sense soon, Humans are not from Earth and our slave owners will soon be vacated.

>(((They))) can possibly decode your thoughts remotely and view what you're thinking and seeing

(((They))) have seen some shit then.

oh no what will they ever do with the assload of valuable fucking information i have