Monthly reminder that the remake is going to shit on lotgh

Monthly reminder that the remake is going to shit on lotgh

Is that even still a thing?

It's never going to happen, so don't get so angry OP.

It'll be at AnimeJapan. Screenshot this post.

>screenshot this post
Unless you use a tripcode you won't gain anything.

I don't care.

Wait its a remake?
Wasnt it a new adaption of the novels?

yes

If they adapt the Kastrop rebellion in a non-retarded way this time it's going to have at least one pro.
Holy shit I almost didn't recognize it reading it in the novel.

You're correct, it's just simpler to say remake.

as an animefag, in what way are they different?

No-one was wearing togas in the novel. No references to appearances at all really.

Is that anime God Emperor Trump?

No, he doesn't want to give power to you, the people.

Was anyone else getting buttblasted about yangs OP breakthrough tactic, that works every single time against every enemy? And that yangs fleet seemed indestructible when facing vastly bigger fleets?
That was the only bad part of the show, so many of the battles seemed unfair and won or survived by plot armor on Yangs part. And those rosenritter guys were ridiculous, yeah theyre an elite unit but Jesus christ.

>every time against every enemy
You mean the one time he btfo Lohengram?

>shitting on shit

Not sure about that one but especially the earlier battles were constantly won or survived by yang breaking through enemy formations and then escaping.
It makes sense for him to survive hard battles since hes a genius and all, but always managing to escape by doing the same things a million times simply doesnt feel right.

Remakes are by nature a cancer. They can go right on occasion but if you hear about one and are immediately happy then either you're an idiot or the same cancer that keeps getting remakes made.

>new or unconventional tactics continue to blow people out until they adapt
>while rinehardt was all for reinvigorating things his empire was very stringent and structured by nature and didn't match Yang's innovation
Pretty normal to me f/a/m

$10 says they use the character designs from the new manga

Its just a cheap code geass copy anyways

only good character

Why not make a LOGH musical?

we can just pretend it doesn't exist

why are those so horrid?

That literally already exists.

> muh moe

I want to believe, but it's probably gonna be shit. It's gonna be made from yaoi artist.

I meant the next series remake as one but is it any good? I'm kind of curious how it is.

Who are you quoting?

have they revealed their staff yet?

Nope.

>why are those so horrid?

What's wrong with the designs?

one is supposed to be a likeable cynical raging alcoholic, and the other one should look like the most handsome man that has ever walked the earth