Can you grasp the concept of being eternally gone Sup Forums? If so, how does this affect your life?

Can you grasp the concept of being eternally gone Sup Forums? If so, how does this affect your life?

What would your message be to someone troubling over accepting this fate?

Death is simply dimensional shift

You were dead for billions of years. Going back to that state isn't a big deal.

Also, consciousness is an illusion. So is a continuous sense of self. You are a different person every morning when you wake up.

It's the same as dreamless sleep.

It's just the next step in the journey, one that we all must take.

Stop being so selfish.

>You are a different person every morning when you wake up

Care to elaborate?

What's the fucking point? Of all of it? Tell me that.

In answer to your question, numbered:

1) Yes
2) Want to know why I am here
3) Tell them we all share the same fate, so don't be so troubled. It is the human condition.

As someone’s who’s heard things from people I trust and seeing a few things myself, I’m almost positive there’s something after this

>“I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
- Some Dude

Yeah

Its not hard. I think about being nothing and then I realize all this is going to leave and I will never exist.

I don't get why this is a natural thing. Seems really pointless. I am basically ambulatory chemicals that can make a functional mass of chemical analogs.

Then I die.

I really don't get the point. I don't even really care about any of this.

I also have realize this user. difficult to explain, especially in this Language..

our self is our brain, every moment neurons dies, when we wake up we may indeed be a different person, consciouness itself is an illusion...I am alive yet I am dead in every moment...it is difficult to explain to me...but it is like the ''you are now breathing manually thing''

To finally be at peace after a lifetime of participating in this suicide machine.

I was scared at first, but then I realize that this is the best option for me...for sure I am not material for paradise (if the Christian faith is true) not only I am a sinner, but I suffer tremendously every day due to shit that has happened to me every day... I am broken in soul and mind.

Now imagine me in paradise...a crazy person that only feel negative emotions for etherninty, looked in my ethernal self...it would be hell, even paradise would be hell user.

But, let's take ''me'' out of the equation...imagine a little girl that died while getting raped...a pure thing that, according to religion, deserves to stay next to God

now this girl will remember every day, every moment the smell of pig that raped her, the pain, the blood the fear and the abuse...how could she be happy in paradise?

I don't know if you have ever had the opportunity to be close to a person that has been raped...they are broken Beyond repair...there is a reason why they used to kill them back in the days...not to save honour, but because they are stained in the soul, they suffer.

No one can grasp being eternally gone.
Just try to imagine nothingness.
You likely just see blackness.
But blackness is something and not nothing.
Consciousness can not perceive of non-existence, and therefore, can never cease to exist.

Don't fear death.
Fear the life not worth living.

when you die your energy gets transferred into vegetation and makes its way into increasingly greater animals

I agree with the Epicurean view.

I think in the infinite exspanse of time my consciousness will manifest itself again if the conditons are right, maybe not but im not too worried.

>the atheist drama begins

I think you’re a faggot.

>Consciousness can not perceive of non-existence, and therefore, can never cease to exist.
Pretty sure if your brain dies then so does ur consciousness

You need to shift away from the modern mindset, put your volk before yourself and you will never die.

You need to struggle for your family to live a better life then you did. All other paths will inevitably lead to unfulfillment and misery for future generations.

Yes. I am becoming more, yet less. Changed yet never was. Leaving, arrived.

> All other paths will inevitably lead to unfulfillment and misery for future generations.

Stop. I WILL cry.

There is no afterlife. It's something of a relief.

Work hard to leave something of value behind for those who come after you, and that's the best you can do in this brief instant of life.

I know you're a faggot

I have some bad news for you, friendo

the end of gantz already explained this, retard

we are here for a short while
live fast
die faster

well i’m scottish and the english to this day are still doing their best to culturally genocide us by pretending we don’t exist so yeah i’m used to it and it’s hell. kill all english ‘people’

How does it effect my life? I don't let it, death is not something to fear. Life is short it would be a shame to fear nature.

That used to bother me my entire life. I just got over it a few years ago. So meny years wasted in depression and booze lol now just happiness and booze :D

The human brain is a transceiver with two coils. We are all aspects of God.The point of reproduction is to iteratively create a perfect transceiver that the full aspect of God can inhabit. Niggers have broken transceivers so they act more like animals than others. They must be obsoleted and destroyed.

Psychedelics. Try it out. Shrooms and dmt at least.

I know exactly what you guys are talking about, I've been thinking about this non stop for the last few days coincidentaly enough.
>it is like the ''you are now breathing manually thing''
That's a pretty good analogy

They say mdma is good too, meh sucked for me. Psilocybin moved me past fear of death, not that I was looking for that outcome when I took it, but it showed me anyway. Dmt is another thing. Break through, meet the entity, spend eternity in 5 minutes, return to village humbled.

From which you can't never awaken.

I accepted permanent non-existence when I was 15 because I became an atheist. At first it was an uncomfortable thought, but now I am just used to it and I do not fear it. That doesn't mean I don't fear dying an untimely death, but I am not afraid of non-existence.
However, I am hopeful that there is such a thing as reincarnation or an after-life of some sort because that is more interesting than nothingness. Also, I want to know what fate humanity suffers in the end, so being able to watch what happens as a "ghost" or something from the after life would be cool as well.

don't think about it because there's nothing you can change
tada

Your mind isn't one object, it's merely a continuous series of instances that pick up from stored info and previous instances, synapses. From the moment you're born to the age of 30, roughly every single cell in your body has changed, some of them millions of times. Are you really the same person if 90% of your cells got replaced from a year ago?

If you have a ship which every single part you have replaced one by one over the years, is it the same ship?

The answer is yes btw, and this implies that consciousness is dependent on matter. If I can "feel" just like I did 10 years ago even though all my matter has changed, does this mean that my ego, my "soul" for lack of a better term, is independent from the chemical uniqueness of my brain? If so, does this mean that this distance between "soul" and material can imply that it IS possible for continuation after death?

If the string theory is valid, I should be "feeling" about infinite times what I am right now, but I'm not because I'd have to if so. Does this mean that my current "feeling" or "soul" is bound to this dimension? If so does it mean that soul is quantifiable?

It probably has something to do with gender identity

I have some bad news for you, friendo

obligatory
>why is Sup Forums better at /x/ than /x/

you do realize that souls get cleaned before entering heaven

If death is I am not
If I am death is not
Why should I worry about something that cannot exist when I do?