Why is POL so obsessed with Jews?

Forget about the Jews. Jews aren’t the problem. They’re not conspiraing against us. The worst thing you could say about the Jews is they have a strong in-group preference. We need to focus on race. We need to teach as many people as possible about racial realism! You need to double read books and learn as much about scientific racism as you can and you need to spread the information. We need to bring back racism! Anyway possible. Every day you should try to spread the truth about racial realism. I’ve been doing so for years. I find going on video games with children and teaching the kids about race is quite effective. They’re usually either very anti-racist or don’t have any opinion yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Central_Statistical_Office
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>exposing the jew
>goes against race realism

>The Jewish race wouldn't have survived
Race, ethnicity, whatever you would like to call them.

>Forget about the Jews. Jews aren’t the problem.
That's not an argument. That's just stating your conclusion, but you don't actually posit an argument behind it.

If you would like to focus on scientific race realism, a natural first step would be observing why the corporate media outlets (and generally, the entertainment industry) refuses to report on anything that would speak to something like IQ differences between racial groups. But then we are back to square one, discussing the Jewish domination of our media outlets.

They refuse to report on race because it’s taboo. Also, Jews don’t own most the entertainment media outlets. They own about 46% but that’s because when America was mostly Christian, Christians thought Hollywood was immoral so mostly only Jews invested themselves into it. Also coupled with the fact Jews are raised to do well in school, and they value things like sobriety and attention to detail it’s not surprising Jews do well in that industry. On top of that outlets compete with each other, and Jews don’t really own any outlet. It’s the shareholders who do. Even the Jewish CEOs have to please the shareholders

>The worst thing you could say about the Jews is they have a strong in-group preference
>We need to focus on race
This isn't going to go well.

Go back. Just do it. Not because I hate you, but because I love you. Two months and you will feel like a fool for posting this. If you aren't (((one))), that is.

OP in 2018

...because...

'Forget about jews', famous last words of the kid who has just licked the red pill, and hasn't had the cojones to swallow like a MAN.

Swallow, like a MAN.
hold up guys I'm going to reword this before i p

here's a better link for a source (it's the one quoted but that blogspot bothered me)

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

They have all the pertinent government links/info on there as well.

>oy vey goy jews aren't the problem, infact we should follow their lead
>t. increasingly nervous moshe

sage

nothing to see here

I’m not a Jew. Do you honestly think there’s Jews trying to psyop people on POL? I’m just saying the Jews are a scapegoat.

> Implying the Jew isn’t responsible for multiculti nonsense

You have not spent enough time here to post. Plz. Lurk moar and stop shitting up out community

>ITS NOT THE JEWS!
>ITS THE MUDS!

>Do you honestly think there’s Jews trying to psyop people on POL?
Get out now, while you still can, before you realize how deep the rabbit hole goes.
As the fear in you is palpable, I urge you: Run. Run away. You are too weak for this revelation. It will consume you, and once you're in, you're in... And there's no going back.

>Also, Jews don’t own most the entertainment media outlets.

This is now a kike thread.

Op get the cum out of your eyes. They are the proponents of you pic related fuckstick, this is what they seek. This is how we as a society collapse and the kike knows it.
How new are you nigger faggot?

>We need to focus on race. We need to teach as many people as possible about racial realism! You need to double read books and learn as much about scientific racism as you can and you need to spread the information. We need to bring back racism!

We need Marxism-Leninism and the dictatorship of proletariat.

Educated, ambitious whites from Poland, Hungary and Baltic states continue to stream to Western diversitopias like the UK with longstanding Jewish representation among the elites.

These whites are voting (with their feet) against ethnostates.

The states they're leaving are becoming more nationalist... as their brains drain and their economy economies falter.

How does Sup Forums deal with this?

Sup Forums, decoded: "I don't wanna have to compete. I wanna ethnic cleanse my way to better living standards."

thank you for this great dump friend

>These whites are voting (with their feet) against ethnostates.
Are they voting against ethnostates, or voting in favor of ready employment? And are they even streaming as you imply?

The fact is, Eastern Europe is pretty shitty these days, and it has nothing to do with nationalism - it has to do with decades under Communism, and the hostility from Western nations toward anyone who isn't a progressive multiculti shithole.
As for brain drain, I mean, come on lad - its not the brainiest of Poles who are fleeing to, say, the UK. Its guys who can't really get much of a job in their home countries, and think they'll do better in another more-populace nation (daily reminder: Poland has about half the population of the UK, and its the most-populace nation of the three you named).

How does a leaf deal with it?

I'm not done.

Canada, decoded: "I don't matter, so I'm going to whine and cry before giving up everything my ancestors strove to achieve to some Chinese with lots of shekels borne of slave labour."

im sure its just a coincidence you anti-Semitic jealous goys.

I would like to focus on race, but (((gould))), (((boas))), (((lewontin))) and (((kamin))) have made that incredibly frustrating.

Second part was directed at the other leaf, btw.

Of course its just cohencidence m8.

>Canada, decoded: "I don't matter, so I'm going to whine and cry before giving up everything my ancestors strove to achieve to some Chinese with lots of shekels borne of slave labour."

That's the same of any liberal in a western country. Speak for yourself my man my friends and I love our country and what our ancestors fought for.

Brain drain damaging Hungarian economy - The Budapest Beacon

It has been long known that a brain drain is causing serious damage to the Hungarian economy, but new data shows the situation is graver than anyone previously believed, writes financial daily Világgazdaság,

According to the Hungarian Central Statistical Office (Központi Statisztikai Hivatal – KSH), people leaving Hungary are mostly young, highly educated and single.
----
More than 370,000 Hungarians would leave Hungary to become migrants

Hungary stands to lose 4% of its total population to out-migration within the next two to three years, which is in addition to a half million Hungarians who have already migrated in the last seven to ten years.

53% of all Hungarian secondary school and college or university students are seriously considering emigration from Hungary.
----

So, it looks like a govt of right-wing cranks are keeping the blood pure while the ambitious and creative move to other countries.

Their pop'n is decreasing. Isn't this what right-wing cranks call "genocide"?

(At this rate, in a few years Hungarians might decide they'll be better off by offering the presidency to the ex-pat... George Soros.)

On top of this, the emigrating Hungarians are moving *to* countries full of "no go zones" and "rapefugees".

When reality bumps against ideology, ideologues ignore reality.

racist!!!!!!

>why are Jews so obsessed with Sup Forums?

>That's the same of any liberal in a western country.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
>Speak for yourself my man my friends and I love our country and what our ancestors fought for.
Good on you m8.

>According to the Hungarian Central Statistical Office (Központi Statisztikai Hivatal – KSH), people leaving Hungary are mostly young, highly educated and single.
I don't speak Hungarian, so its hard to say exactly what's going on there. Would you mind translating the link that appears therein wherein they discuss where this data came from? Jewgle translate doesn't allow it - its too big of a page.

>According to a study released by the Hungarian Central Statistical Office (KSH)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Central_Statistical_Office
>The Hungarian Central Statistical Office (HSCO; Hungarian: Központi Statisztikai Hivatal (KSH)) is a quango responsible for collecting, processing and publishing statistics about Hungary, its economy, and its inhabitants
>A quango or QUANGO (less often QuANGO or QANGO) is a quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation
Huh...

>According to KSH, most respondent of the representative survey involving 1,500 Hungarians cite unhappiness with their career prospects and professional development in Hungary

Fancy that, I was right. Of course, with a pitiful 1,500 people as the representative survey, well...

Anyway, it looks like a large population nation with more work available is what is attracting those people to other countries... As opposed to driving them off with nationalism or any 'right-wing crankery' as you imply.
... Or will, maybe, in the future, according to some non-governmental organization that took a survey of 1,500 people?
Its funny that you didn't even read your own posts, it seems. Nice reddit spacing and obvious copy-pasta though.

Always.

>t. kike

Is it bad?

she removed the tweet or this is literally fake news?

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention - Hungary has a population of about 10 million.
The UK has a population of about 65 million.

So, yeah. As you say: When your ideology bumped against reality, you chose to ignore reality... Assuming you even read the data, of course... Which it doesn't seem like you did.... So... yeah.

> 2000 rabbies somehow influence what 200 000 000 armed white americans do
> white race is superior
Pick one

Probably removed. Kikes like to do that.

>a few cells of a microorganism influence what millions of immune cells of a host organism do
>complex organisms are superior
Choice is pretty obvious here m8.

I assume you aren't actually going to argue that a virus is superior because it can kill a blue whale under the right circumstances, are you?

From the natural selection point of view, if your organism cannot defeat the virus, you should die.

That's not the argument you made.
You spoke of 'superiority'.
Unless you are prepared to admit you are inferior to microorganisms, at the level of clade as opposed to individual, I'm afraid I'm going to have to dismiss you as a faggot sir.

Good day.

What I want to say is that whites deserve every bit of diversity. Go to reddit and see what does average white person, not Sup Forumsak, thinks about it.

You're not arguing. You're babbling.

Economic opportunity-seeking trumps blood 'n' soil.... which is why "your forefathers" (American, Canadian, Australian, etc. context) started welcoming Irish, Italians, Poles, Germans, Jews, etc. etc. around 150 years ago.

What I want to say is that you remain a faggot, but I am glad you were willing to cast aside any uncertainty as to your motives and views.
This thread is demonstrable of the impact that Jewry has had on White populations, and that you legitimately attempted to make an argument akin to the notion that pathogenic microorganisms are superior to complex conscious multi-cellular organisms because under the right circumstances they can harm them or cause them to do things which equate to self-harm.

I am too arguing, leaf. And I was right, in fact.

Economic opportunity-seeking DOES Trump blood n' soil, when the two are laid in competition with each other, which is anything but requisite.

>pulling out the Noel Ignatiev
You're so tiring leaf. Self-hatred is so sad.

Jews are much similar to non-jews than blue whale to virus.

That's the best you've got?

Your initial argument was basically "Whites can't be superior because a large number of armed Whites will allow Jews to dictate their actions".
I pointed out to you how that's flawed, conceptually. And now you're arguing over meaningless details.

Simply put: Just as the argument that multi-cellular conscious organisms cannot be superior to micro-organism pathogens due to the ability of micro-organisms to alter the perception and behavior of multi-cellular conscious organisms is flawed, so too is the argument that Whites cannot be superior to non-Whites because Jews can alter the perception and behavior of Whites.
IOW: Your argument is flawed, and given that you have already expressed that you have nothing but disdain for the White population and wish them ill - almost-certainly borne of self-hatred or simply hatred (ie you are not White) - I don't feel inclined to explain to you in further detail why you're a faggot.
Work on your English. Its not bad, but kinda shit.

>Forget about the Jews. Jews aren’t the problem

Yet, with almost every problem of the modern Western society, behind it you find a Jew. (Or, nearly as often, a cabal of Jews.)

>Forget about the Jews. Jews aren’t the problem. They’re not conspiraing against us.
So you saying it's the blacks who are conspiring? Shlomo, pls.

>They’re not conspiraing against us.

>JIDF

American feminism and the suffrage movement originate with white Christians reacting to working men blowing their pay on booze, and instead of bringing food home for their children, bringing black eyes and busted lips upon their womenfolk.

See May Wright Sewall & Frances Willard.

--
In 1879, she sought presidency of the National WCTU and once elected she held the post until her death. Her tireless efforts for the temperance cause included [..] an average of 400 lectures a year for a ten-year period [..]

As president of the WCTU, the crux of Willard's argument for female suffrage was based on the platform of "Home Protection", which she described as "the movement... the object of which is to secure for all women above the age of twenty-one years the ballot as one means for the protection of their homes from the devastation caused by the legalized traffic in strong drink."[7] The "devastations" were the violent acts against women committed by intoxicated men, both in and outside the home. Willard argued that it was too easy for men to get away with their crimes without women's suffrage.[8] The "Home Protection" argument was used to garner the support of the "average woman," who was told to be suspicious of female suffragists by the patriarchal press, religious authorities, and society.
--

>our for fathers welcomed jews and irish
You must be very mistaken.

Sure thing leaf.
I love that that's what you dove into.

Stop sending your cheap whores to our country huhul.

Stop inviting them, kikel.

not an argument
Not a debunking

>Forget about the Jews. Jews aren’t the problem. They’re not conspiraing against us.

Oh vey why do the goyim hate us?

Thanks for a good Jew bash thread OP

It is always funny to watch these discussions between paranoid stormfags and JIDF agitators...

What? you don't like my art? Thats because you are too stupid to get it goy. It looks horrible on purpose goy.

Its always fun to call out kikes and watch them stutter without and argument so they just call me nazi and muslim for just being right. Hilarious

>paranoid
I just see this as a good opportunity to dump so jew hate.

Hey, Schiele was quite alright ... liked to draw pussy.

Btw what is your opinion on Klimt then?

>Austria
>namefagging
>whining about stormfags on cuckchan
>current year +2.99
Now THAT'S funny. Some things never change.