The American Mafia is back and growing

Check mate, white folks. Blacks aren't the only ones committing crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-7ZQxRCoI

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/mafia-mob-la-cosa-nostra-arrests-busts-assault-fraud-extortion-gambling-fbi-487466
youtube.com/watch?v=T23lIM2z5WU
fbi.gov/news/stories/the-chicago-mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=4xmoKUGsdog
youtube.com/watch?v=owgPCYGxjfE
newnationalist.net/2017/12/21/trump-commutes-sentence-of-sholom-rubashkin/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just the only ones committing it with no class or sense of honor.

BREAKING NEWS!!

>america is a corrupt and violent third world shit hole!!

>more news at 6

Good, at least wops had an honor code.

>white organized crime member accidentally shoots a kid
>shows up dead a week later

>black organized crime member shoots a kid
>shoot anyone that disagrees with their actions
>shoot a couple more kids

Id be fine with the mafia being a thing again as long as they stay independent of the deep state even at the highest levels.

>Italians
>white

I'll take a monster over a fucking ape with a gun any day. They actually have class and won't bother you if you don't go to them first.If they didn't decline in the 90s and 80s the fucking cartels and gangs wouldn't exisit.

(((Shratweizer)))

If you read about the Italian mob in america they don't even participate in violence anymore. They've adopted jew tactics to make money.

The bloodiest thing the italo american mafia has ever done is the Valentine day massacre, in which they kill 15 rivals...how many homicides, does the various mexicans and nogs gangs commit every year? 2000?

false

newsweek.com/mafia-mob-la-cosa-nostra-arrests-busts-assault-fraud-extortion-gambling-fbi-487466

GAVONE!

The italian mob in New York killed a bunch of black teenagers in Brooklyn's italian neighborhoods not too long ago. Yusuf Hawkins did nothing wrong. When Al Sharpton and black protesters arrived, the italians threw watermelons at them and told them to go back to Africa. They're racists.

Video of that march:
youtube.com/watch?v=T23lIM2z5WU

Also, it is just a few years ago since they attacked black people in Howard Beach, Queens.

At least the fucking zips regulate their own. I don't care what you and your members only faggots do to each other in construction sites so long as you leave non affiliates out of it. IROCs killing IROCS isn't any of my business, have at it boys.

Gang bangers regularly kill non affiliates, and that is a fucking problem. Keep civies out of it.

Good.

Wrong
fbi.gov/news/stories/the-chicago-mafia
The FBI data suggest otherwise

The Mafia came back when Trump got elected
youtube.com/watch?v=4xmoKUGsdog
youtube.com/watch?v=owgPCYGxjfE

Good.

OP whites and even Asians are big on crime. Difference is that unlike niggers they don't get caught cause their organized crime is actually organized efficiently.

>not too long ago
video from the 80's

The Chicago Outfit is among the smallest in the country at this point. The only thing keeping them from directly engaging in murders is RICO. They still outsource violence.

This footage is 20+ years old, get fucked

the fbi is an untrustworthy source.

Oh come on, do you think there is a coincidence that virtually all parts of NYC that went for Trump were italian? Staten Island went for Trump, Bensonhurst went for Trump, Howard Beach went for Trump, Dyker Heights went for Trump, Throggs Neck went for Trump. What do all these places have in common? A lot of italians and a lot of mobsters.

This

Italian neighborhoods have a long history with violence against black people.

>links story about philly mob with 160 members
>"chicago mob is tiny"
>has 128 members

The Chicago mob only has about 20 made members at this point, the rest are associates.

>Oh haha as long as they don't actually shoot me what do I care about criminality increasing in my country

Stop watching so fucking many jewlywood mobster movies.

Mobsters dont fucking rob and rape innocent people nigger.

Black people have a long history of violence against black people.

>60 made members[citation needed]
omg so many in philly

You clearly don’t understand power vacuums and the importance of chaotic good/neutral criminals v chaotic evil.
>inb4 d&d meem
Though I’d spell it out for you

Good. Unions went to shit after all the mafiosi were busted in the 80's.

Twice as many made men, in a smaller city.

Jewish mafia?

Trump just commuted the sentence of a particularly vile kike actually.
newnationalist.net/2017/12/21/trump-commutes-sentence-of-sholom-rubashkin/

I know can you believe 60 people. WOW. So many. I mean if 28 is small I guess 60 is huge.

Nah. They prostitute them. Make money and rape.

A cycle that solves itself.

Fuckoff yuropoor.

Fro my reading they still do that shit and illegal gambling but a lot if there money u coming via white collar scams

Intrinsically yes. Welfare state/unicef, no.

Or how about having/close to having no criminals at all?

>Oh haha but criminals are always going to be there so why even try to fight it
And that mindset is how criminals win

>Point out glorifying the mafia is bad
>F-Fuck off yuropoor
kek

If italians aren't racist, then explain this map

Philly is growing. The Chicago Outfit is declining.

lol fucking old ass halfbred guidos scamming social security and insurance companies. that's all the american mafia is now. The media trying to make them out to be a threat is laughable

as far back as i can remember, i always to be a shitposter.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY

[citation needed]

Niggers killed more niggers than any white hate group combined.

Organized crime has always been a thing and hardships are vital for people to avoid stagnation.
I'd rather my son grow up around crime that teaches you to have some sense of honor and class rather than one that's all about surviving like animals.

joey diaz is a spic, criminal and druggie, you are really going to listen to his opinions on trump?

Check the demographics of each of those neighborhoods. It's not difficult. Howard Beach is John Gotti territory. Staten Island is among the most Trump-voting regions in the country, and it is in NYC. Why? Because it is full of racist guineas.

MIDF go away

Can I join? I know HTML.

[citation needed]

this is directly a consequence of the decay of law and order, but also intelligence around gangs...which was set in motion by the lefties to make the police forces weaker so that their niggers could prosper.

If only you dumb faggots could have realized this sooner. Basically every state that is leftist controlled and has done this to their police forces has lost a lot of efficiency. Meaning that if you were to make a gang right now...chances are that you could get away with it, or at least have such low levels of being arrested that it becomes feasible once more to hold a turf.

I am not saying that you should do this...tho...if you were living in a lefty neighborhood, with lots of these shitty ass jews and soy males...well to protect your better volk and to prevent from the lefty aids from spreading, it would not be entirely immoral to do harm to them.

For what?

If Africans aren’t racist, why is Africa 99% black? Checkmate atheist

The criminal element will always exist in “modern” societies. I’ll take the ones that off each other if they kill a wahmen or child.

>Honor and class
Yeah that's how the mafia portrays themselves to the public so they can win goodwill with idiots like you who then defend them. In reality they are nothing but thugs who cause nothing but harm for society.

>Unironically defending crime if you think the criminals in question are ''honorable'' enough

Stop watching so many mobster movies.

sorry user but mafia has no honour any more ... here in italy they kill kids and they don t care anymore . it s not like back in the days

1)Spread your ass cheeks.
2) Allow Big Tony to fuck you.
3)"H-hey at least he wears a fancy suit and isn't a nog"

It doesn't have to exist. Infact under Mussolini's rule the mafia was nearly wiped out. Then of course Italy got ''liberated'' and well we all know what happened afterwards.

Why's it okay to name the Italian, but not the jew?

>Oyy veyy new mob is rebuilding and flipping old ruined homes and turning them into property people would actually want to buy or live next to
Quick lock them up before they can invest their sheckles and make the community a better place!

The number of philly made men, the mob is growing there, and that they're racist. Also, meme flag.

So what, fat middle aged balding men in tracksuits are news now?

>wear a meme flag
>allow bolsheviks to gulag you
>h-hey at least he wears a meme flag and isn’t a capitalist

The video is in the OP.

Baby steps you fuckin toothpaste

This

But instead the USA is a second world country

How the fuck are you going to take baby steps when you're glorifying them?

Kek. Even when whites actually do crime, it's still orderly and civil.

Niggers still sub-human garbage as always.

Dude you clearly know nothing about Mexican gangs. Mexican gangs have rules if they are not follow wants they hit prison they are targeted for attack even death. That's only in California tho. Mexican mafia has a no drive by policy. You have to get out and shoot the person in his face.

Sup Forums is so racist and anti-minority now that you guys are literally defending the FUCKING MOB, simply because they are white.

>My local news source is good enough proof and so are my feelings

isn't some latin american gang that has the rule to kill a random person in order to enter?

It’s loke you’ve never heard of an Overton window

>Local news source

Well yeah, it's local alright. In Philly. Which is what we're talking about here. Kek. Why are racists so dumb?

Spotted the newfag

I'm an oldfag. Sup Forums supported Obama in 2008, until you stormfags took over.

Hail hitler faggot

Clearly we bait now

Nigger will only understand when see his brother/uncle/father disabled in a wheelchair breathing through the tube. It is their level, FBI and police cannot act on their level and we all see the result, but mafia can.

Have you been stuck in your echo chamber for so long that anyone supporting Obama is bait? There are a lot of us, trust me, drumpfkin.

hell yeah

Maybe some Salvadorian or some shit but if a Mexican gangster kills an innocent person he is kill once he hits prison. Quick story some Mexicans did a drive by on some group of rivals. A bullet ended up killing an innocent boy. When the shooter went to prison for it he got ostracized and almost killed for it. The only reason Mexicans kill each other here in so cal is over rivalrys that are from way back in the 20s. Also they're really going at it with blacks hard. The Mexican mafia reminds me cammora. A bunch of Mexican mafia members run the gangs in their city and answer to no in the organization.

You really think the mob is that bad?

They run businesses like gambling, prostitution(which should be legalized, her body her choice), drugs(should be legal, war on drugs is a disaster), extortion(taxes enforced by associates instead of treasury agents, both carry guns), and hits, which I think are awful, but they aren’t all that common anymore.

Compared to the federal government, they dindu nuffin.

>Blacks aren't the only ones committing crime.

italians are basically niggers/spic tier. same as the irish.

New didn’t exist till 2010. I enjoyed this bait thread tho 8/10

>Good, at least wops had an honor code.
Not really, they pretended to have one until it was convenient to break their own rules. Thugs only care about money, they are no gangster aristocrats.

xD

Jewish propaganda

That was a pretty good roast.

>wopprideworldwide

literally who cares if they killed some blacks.

Fuck you wasp. Italians are the highest tier of hyphenated Americans.

You can literally see the only one in that pic that's done some shit.

And white people to. Pretty much drove them out of the cities

>The American Mafia
I'm being triggered. call it Italian/American Mafia, please.

"experts"

jews

ooh!

can someone educate me about jews in organized crime?
>irish mob mentioned
>italian mob mentioned
> jewish gangsters

were those jewish gangsters in jewish maias or were they allowed into italian mobs? or is it just hollywood jew erasing history so they dont look bad?