I am a Chinaman in Aotearoa AmA

I come from a line of wealthy Chinese merchants, this country very good for business yes. I own 12 bakeries, 20 fish and chip shop. I don't see why outcry, we hardworking immigrant unlike blackie, Muhammad and Poo in loo. Also can you get your Maori primitives under control, they keep robbing my businesses. Cheers.

Joseph Zhang

Fuck off, we're full

Fuck off, they're full

Fuck off I hate chinks and I don’t care if anyone’s full or not.

>I own
No! No no no no no!

You own PAPER. One day the paper will be burned in front of your eyes and they will take the chinese skin from your face and put you into the ground as food for plants. and you deserve it for leaving the safety of the hive.

Tbh Australia kind of belongs to Asians and you're the invaders

你好華僑朋友。你是從哪裏來的

Let them come and fucking take it, my whole state puts their paperwork right in the trash.

>Being this much of an uncivilized monkey
Chinese people had the same opportunities as you and they played it right. Why do you get to murder them for simply doing what any logical person would do? Do you really think you can do that and not get nuked to shit?

Pathetic you would think being white makes you above the law.

Non-whites deserve death as all invaders too.

>flag

Being white grants me 0 right to go murder someone simply because they aren't white, specially if that person did not break any law.
Tell me what the chinese did wrong in this scenario, what laws did they break?

Japan > China

Impromptu nz thread. Tell me your concerns and ill try to help.

You're family could probably afford to buy my country plz do

I've never seen a chink owned bakery, they're all run by obese grumpy white women

37 minutes is the longest I've ever bumped a thread after the last post

This narrative won't help you during the race war.

They can murder anyone they don't want in their country, see, equality.

South islander obviously.

this
australia is in asia, whites have been there not even 200 years, they're not entitled to shit

Get fucked chink cunt. Fuck you, poos, niggers, islanders, even maoris. You're all trash.

Fuck off, they are full

Canadas not chinese territory just yet chang, dont show your hand too early.

>South islander obviously
Of course, only half castes and chinks live in the north island

canada is native territory

whites shamelessly colonize displace native populations all over the world, yet have the audacity to cry when native whites are displaced by muslims in Europe

fucking hypocrites all of you

Fuck off back to china, cunt

fuck off back to europe cunt
NZ belongs to the maoris

We have a thriving bicultural society, chinks like you are the main threat to maori sovereignty

Go fish some gutter oil for your great grandmother's meal, you fucking yellow blight. Your opinion on what does and doesn't belong to whites means fucking nothing.

we have a thriving multicultural society in Canada too

I mean hes a chink but be fair. I respect them because in this country and others they always seem to thrive while every other minority collects welfare and ooogabooga. You cant blame him for shit because his family was persecuted under white australia but hes now a millionaire, employing thousands of australians and contributing $ to the economy.

You have nothing, you've poked your cockroach antenna into a society that does not need you. Your presence anywhere on Earth is a stain, you are living piss.

yeah, and your opinion on where Chinese can and can't go means fucking nothing

I'll start and family in Canada and multiply, and theres nothing you can do about it bitch

the only thing thriving here is faggotry

Shut the fuck up faggot, we are not responsible for the actions of our ancestors. Meanwhile chink subhumans like you CHOOSE to pollute other nations NOW with your filth.

>all this butthurt
lmao do something about it

You'll get yours eventually, slant cunt.

Your time is coming too.

by your logic then, the next generation of chinks aren't responsible, because their parents chose to come here

that's great! I'll be sure to have many children

what are you gonna do? go out and shoot some chinks?

nah, you're too much of a pussy
keep posting on Sup Forums bitchboy

Browns and yellows can't handle the cold mate
You'd move down if you had any sense

But do you guys seriously have chinks running bakeries?
Wtf is in their pies, stir fry noodles?

>Browns and yellows can't handle the cold mate

dude...

Australia is not in Asia you retard

Our browns are islanders, they can't handle the cold
The yellows can't handle living anywhere rural

Lived in dunedin two years ago, like going back in time.
However could see how fast it will change, asians running the small businesses in town, gook tourists as prevalent as dorkland and coconuts were far too populous as well.

Fuck off we're full

>NZ belongs to the maoris
This

>a thriving bicultural society
>shat on waitangi, invite the world and call us whingers when we fight for our rightful lands
>force us to now move to fucking Australia for steady work
CHUR BOL

You better be shitposting.

I should have died in glorious battle at 23 instead I pay taxes and shit, thanks.

Yea you should have
There's a small Chinese mafia in Dunedin, they've been there for decades. Apart from that gooks only own fish and chips and 2 dollar stores
You're right about the tourists there, but the only other places you ever see them in Otago is in Queenstown and on their creepy bus tours

Hold out as long as you can cos theres non faggot n islanders like myself who dont want to shit up the place that need an oasis from all the noggery up here.
As much as i love it your hospitality may be your downfall, were not as nice but foreigners still wont get the message to fuck off.

I'm coming back to Nelson to live out my days on my land with my dogs and that's that.

Go to a small town south island pub some time, the whiteness and dislike of outsiders will warm your cockles
Nelsons nice, stay out of the city tho
Golden bay and Marlborough sounds are where it's at
That's my plan too, might see you there

Sounds great. The south and most of the lower half of the north are nz now.
Everywhere else is a different country.

compared to china, it seems like ghost town to them

>CHUR BOL
On the off chance your not shitposting, I reckon bicultural nz with maori-white alliance is the only way to save this country
Neither of us are going anywhere, chinks and poos fuck you as much as they fuck us

What we really need is wanakanons to find out where the globalist apocalypse bunkers are so we have somewhere to be comfy in case of a world war happening

Just saying in another thread that matt lauer, (((yank))) talk show host owns land there.
We'll take it by force when he has to sell to pay off groping victims.

Day of rake cometh

i'm thinking if racewar ever happens, i think all of the people of colour (and some white libs) will be united and will obviously outnumber the rest of the whites by a waaay long shot

Yea apparently there's heaps, proper fall out bunkers too
It's a massive area of unpopulated land tho, they'd be hard to find
Surely they hired local tradies tho

All of your languages are annoying as fuck sounding to european speakers, sorry but it's true.You all have those ugly slit eyes and pig noses.You guys have no personal boundaries, and you're extremely cheap. You might not commit robberies like niggers but all the driving fatalities make up for it in the homicide rates.

UUURRRRRRRRRR

YOO WANT CAT RICE? YOO WANT DOG ANUS SPECIAL FRY? YOU NO PAY YOO DIE!

URRRRRRRRRRR

((Merchant))

True. Proly all sworn to secrecy like in some banana republic.
Bit concerned about that alpine fault, that goes off everythings rooted.

I've never met a builder that can keep a secret
I can't find any racial demographic stats of who left after the chch quakes, but apparently lots of asians left
The south has had enough tho, it's the north islands turn

Wellington through to bop is proly the safe bet, a shame the fault doesnt run through auckland i doubt anyone would be too concerned about that monstosity vanishing.

Auckland hills are basically just a monogenetic volcanic zone (the only monogenetic aspect to that city, lel)
It's been dormant for awhile but a volcano could easily spring from nowhere and lava up a whole suburb

Ha. Better start praying to something that it happens sooner rather than later so those of us downstream have a fighting chance of retaining some of our heritage.

You're on the frontline bud
Hold off as long as you can, but if you need to then retreat down here and we'll hold off the South Island from the hordes

Kind of you to offer. Promise ill assimilate and not bring all the dominos indian workers with me.

Australia isn't Asia you fucking Mong

Give us one good reason that your people eat dogs. Also please explain why you insectoids routinely murder people in crosswalks and drive on as if nothing has happened. Also, have you watched an escalator turn anyone into swiss cheese this week?

Americans are invaders too you stupid hypocrite cunt

>australia is in asia
t. canadian intellectual

But then how will we launder money?

>but a volcano could easily spring from nowhere and lava up a whole suburb
can we meme Lava Chan because fuck Auckland

True this, if he’s proud Australian and doesn’t send that money home.

This board has IDs faggot.