Muh integration

>A dental student from a British Army family plotted a terror attack in the UK after learning his jihadi brother had been killed in Syria on the news.

>Mohammed Abbas Idris Awan, 24, who was "radicalised" by his suicide bomber brother, was caught by police in June after purchasing 500 ball bearings online and a catapult.

>Detectives found a "significant volume" of extremist material, including advice on how to be a "sleeper cell" in the West.

>It included material from his brother "which celebrated brutal and depraved acts of terror such as beheadings, burning of people alive and the Charlie Hebdo murders in Paris in 2015".

>His older brother Rizwan Awan, 27, killed 30 people in a bomb blast in Iraq in 2016.

>Their parents were described as "dignified pillars of the community", his father Mohammed Idrees has worked in the area as a bus driver for decades and was previously in the Army.

>His grandfather had also served in the British Army in India before moving to Yorkshire in the 1960s.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/20/dental-student-british-army-family-plotted-terror-attack-uk/

Save a life
Bin a catapult?

save a life
bin a shitskin

>arrested for buying a catapult

Lmfao the UK is a joke

>traitors in your army
lmao even worse, you need eugenics

the fuck was he going to do with a catapult, launch IEDs?

Why the fuck was this brainlet on track to be a dentist?

Apart from the fact they found him before he did any cultural enrichment...
No, they are not a joke...God job boys and girls!

>and a catapult.
Why did you arrest him? Think of the memes that would have come from this.

if i’ve learned anything from work alongside surgeons daily, just because you’re book smart doesn’t mean you can’t be a complete fucking retard

Save a life, beat your wife

>I'm so glad we gave up all our rights to the state so they can protect us from a death culture they imported

They will never learn until their own family members become a victim.

saved

Look at those dead eyes.
Empty inside.

Maybe the Gnostics were right.

>Gnostics
right bout wat

Save a life
Kill all non-whites

based bong

>his father Mohammed Idrees has worked in the area as a bus driver for decades and was previously in the Army.

>His grandfather had also served in the British Army in India before moving to Yorkshire in the 1960s.

I don't understand, that pretty much put his whole family lineage "British" (not white, but British enough for me) and the fucking grandchildren still act as if they are more related to sand niggers in Middleeast?

>what is fifth column

The eternal mudslime strikes again

It’s almost as if shitskins never integrate

>British enough for me
Kys

Ethnic identity always wins over identification with institutions and empty symbols. We'd be a lot better off if we had the courage to acknowledge this fact in the past.

well dude he lost his brother many people will lose it.....wether what his bro did was right or wrong wont matter...
its hard for whites to understand this since their family values are gone....but family is everything among eastern people

Well then maybe he can kill his own people in his own fucking country
Youre a traitor to civilization

>>His older brother Rizwan Awan, 27, killed 30 people in a bomb blast in Iraq in 2016.
Some kind of paki decides to go blow himself up killing a bunch of Iraqis or Syrians ... where do family values fit in and what does it have to do with the us? These people are savages and don't belong here, that's all there is to it.

This is true.

>if you buy ball bearings off the internet the police can kick your door down
I know they were right in this instance but wtf

This. Non-Whites will NEVER integrate. All we're doing is inviting the enemy into our lands and setting ourselves up for an internal conflict.
This is insanity.

I guess youre glad you binned that knife now
I wouldnt trust muslims with string
I hope you have access to whatever rifles and shotguns your caliphate allows you

He wasn't arrested for buying a catapult. He was arrested for buying ball bearings. Which were probably going to be part of a bomb and used as shrapnel. The catapult was probably purchased to try and make the ball bearing purchase look legitimate.

The scary part here is buying ball bearings gets you put on a terrorist watch list in the UK.

Maybe try not to buy 500 and a catapult at the same time
Or just don’t be related to an Islamic terrorist