Who’s glad /pol is back to its roots tonight?

>/pol is back to its roots tonight
But /ptg/ is still here.

>schlomo on the walls
>guy looks absolutely fucking manic/like he's tweaking on meth while he cleans guns all laid out neatly in front of him
>woman looks like she's seriously reconsidering her life choices
This picture is fucking hilarious.

WHAT roots?
The roots inseminated in the pure and innocent mental soils of youth turned filthy and rotten by rabbinical qabalist kikes turned technological demiurges? Heil Nikola Tesla
Heil Hitler
Heil Structores Dei
Mordicus Saturnius

What do you mean? What changed?

>can see the woman's ribs

that's nasty. she needs to eat more burgers

ptg will never leave thh

I love it and fuck the jew overlords

>He solicited her services off the street corner in New York City
>"Come back to my place... I need you for something."
>She follws him to his apartment complex
>She walks in and sees nazi memorabilia and guns everywhere
>"What's all this stuff?"
>"Never mind that! Come to my bedroom."
>She walks into the bedroom and sees posters of famous jews, some of which he's crossed off with a big red X. Those are the ones he's killed.
>"...Listen. What is all this? What are you gonna do to me?"
>"Just sit on the bed."
>He makes her sit on the bed.
>"Pretend to be my wife."
>"Huh? Buddy, if you're into sick stuff, that costs extra. I'm just paid to fuck. That's it. If you want someone to act out some kind of traumatic event with you, you need to see a therapist."
>"Fuck you? I just want to pretend I'm married. I never got to settle down. My family thinks I'm a failure."
>"You're not a failure, you're a very handsome man! You've got a nice apartment, you're clean-cut, you're determined. I'm sure you'll do alright."
Then they become partners like Bonnie and Clyde and bump off kikes one by one in a series of highly elaborate and mysterious assassinations that come to be known as the "NYC Holocaust."

>Autism: The Post

seek help

the wall is edited

woman looks wet

A Sup Forumsack falls in love with a kike.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s business number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the prostitute he called is not the same whore he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s jewish universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own JU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private redpills in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to gas the kikes of themselves. While the two chase their respective love ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the 14 of 88.

Here here! Putting shills in their place

came here to say this
until president kike general is gone nothing will be right here

nothing. its just another vague larp faggot

heil yea, brother

ptg needed to die long ago

>Who’s glad /pol is back to its roots tonight?

me

( sorry for bad english i´m german )

That post was funny you Kraut. No wonder your country is cucked!

explain pls, what happened to ptg, or are you just being a larpfag

>posts a nigger to prove his point
flag checks out

I'm happy OP

Sup Forums has been taken over by a cult of personality alligned with Trump.

Better than Hillary but some people make him out to be god.

You know Sup Forums is full of faggot shills when they create a niggardly thread to whine about /PTG/ when all they have to do is either click the hide button or set a fucking phrase filter to hide it forever.

Oy vey Charlie.