ITT: Deep red pills

ITT: Deep red pills

Pic related roamed the planet millions of years ago, and nothing is left of his kind but fossils.

Millions of years into the future, the continents will have shifted wildly again, the planet will be inhabited by different organisms, and nothing will be left of mankind.

"Inheriting the stars" is impossible and our collective belief that mankind will leave this world is optimistic delusion.

Humanity's political squabbles are ultimately immaterial for even the most successful/unified human race will inevitably vanish.

ur a dumb cunt

You know dinosaurs are Not Real. Every display as in pic are not real bones. Do the research anons!

>"durr we need globalist one-world government and a dirty poobrown mutt race as the inhabitants in order to go to space xD"
Whoa so deep and repilled so fucken woke omg

Nah I'm saying it doesn't matter either way.

Deep redpill:
Rex's arms naturally face each other, like when we human hold a cup. The iconic drooping arm posture popularized by Jurassic Park is naught but fiction.

Why don't you kys if nothing matters?
After you answer that question delete this slide thread

DEEP RED PILL

Dinosaurs aren't even fucking real. When they dont find skulls, what do they do? Just completely guess and fabricate one.

Protip: They never find skulls

it's sad that you have to be so smart in this world of monkeys. the sky is dead and as far as humans are concerned we should try to keep it that way. survive to hurn

Earth is flat

This1000%

We could leave Earth if we didn't already have the power to destroy ourselves. If that were the case, we might have had time to work on such a feat. We are already out of time. I wonder how many intelligent species and societies out in the abyss have already concluded their stories. How many have already destroyed themselves as we are likely destined to?

Well, this too! For another time please i need to sleep!!!

>every display as in pic are not real bones
yeah, because they are casts of real fossils.

>all the reply posters
Sup Forums is way dumber than i thought, and trust me, I thought Sup Forums was fucking DUMB.

>"Deep red pills"
>Actually it's Black Pills lmao

I pray everytime that this is merely memes. But deep inside I know it to be just autism.

there is only 20 million people aktually on this planet. (((They))) are making it appear as if there are more for dominance of society

This

>. the sky is dead and as far as humans are concerned we should try to keep it that way. survive to hurn

What did he mean by this?

Their DNA lives on in birds.

Humans likely won't be around in millions of years, but whatever evolves from us will. Be that an organism, machine, or combination of the two.

Yes. You are right. Humans will die off sooner or later. The chances of humanity colonizing other planets are close to zero. Especially since we struggle to get a manned spaceship to Mars.

Now go and find out how you want to live your life with that in mind.

what do you think the annunaki are, m8? :^)

>"Inheriting the stars" is impossible and our collective belief that mankind will leave this world is optimistic delusion.

The Chinese and the Jews will make it interstellar. Some other Asian races and possibly also Slavs might make it too. The other races will perish on Earth. Western whites will be completely extinct within the next 3-400 years and they'll be endangered and irrelevant in about 100 years time.

Earth will revert back to microbial level life after a future extinction event and then rebuild from there.

There will come a time where literally nothing remains of us.

Ever notice how those paleontologists and biologists that study and understand this shit are all goofy and alone yet happy?

That's the ideal honestly.

>Earth will revert back to microbial level life after a future extinction event and then rebuild from there.
We have 60 million years of life left on this planet tops. If we nuke the fuckin thing we may reduce that to 0 (bc we burnt off the atmosphere)

Unironically this.

kek'd