Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Even if its not March 14 in Nipland don't stay idle and you can still celebrate Ichigo's birthday!

Reminder Lily will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTawtF9bECw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post the one with Lala.

Ichigo's birthday was on the 15th.

I hope you're all ready to get samui.

I know it was a typo. I need to go to sleep.

I like that purple idle in left

Lily and Yuri, you can do it! I believe in you!

They must be /u/, surely?

S4'ed Ako

Lily sucks

Pretty sure she's the one who always has juice boxes.

Hibiki is very cute.

;_;

I can't deal with this.

FUCK cats.

Soon.

Okay, but I will be gentle.

Lala appear in movie?!

She's really good at it, too.

CUTE

I love Ichigo so much.

Not gonna catch up in time for the next episode airing, but I can probably do it before the next subs come out.

So on that note, time for Yuzu being Yuzu as fuck.

I want to hugg Lala!

Rare footage of Yuzu not being happy.

What's Elsa doing in a witch school?

How would you feel if, hypothetically, Lily is metaphorically unable to break out of her bird cage during her performance? In other words, if she collapses.

I want to fuck Lala.

I'd rage like I've never raged at little girls' shows before. It would also be utter shit writing because she already had to skip S4 selection the previous year due to her health and they had her almost lose an important competition on-screen by collapsing.

She needs to break out of that cage and finally soar. Damn, her personal brand's special appeal is growing wings and she'll be the first Yotsuboshi idol to actually grow wings during a performance in S2. What else needs to be said?

Only the best idols collapse during a performance.

Fun really is the best, as are idles wearing coords that don't match their usual type.

I especially liked the scene with Yume and Laura trying to convince Lily to do it. Laura just standing there waiting for Yume to stop tripping over her words before explaining what Yume was trying to say much more clearly. Slightly sad seeing Yume express her desire to perform with Koharu, they can't not do that at some point right? It would be pretty bad if they didn't.

Valentines day next, I'm watching episodes from a month ago now, it's quite exciting to be this close.

Lily's Zwei Wings will shatter

Lily will probably win. From a marketing perspective it makes no sense for her to lose just as she is getting the very first SPR and a new song.

Rola and Yume will both beat Yuri, though. The only winning adming will be Lily.

She will probably job to Elsa in S2, but she will win in S1. Everything is set-up for it and the game is giving her a next patch in the upcoming season.

>Rola and Yume will both beat Yuri
I hope for their sakes she takes it well.

>The headmaster is a fucking dork you know

Yuzu knows what's up.

Lily is what Sumire should have been, a great character as well as just having a beautiful design.

Yeah, I like how the girls are onto his shit by that point. They know he likes to screw around.

Time for best girl

This is too cute for words. I don't think anyone could be as happy to receive chocolate from someone as Yozora is to receive from Mahiru.

Indeed, what a shame she turned out to be the way she is and fail like a loser at the end.

I hope for the sake of my heart she does too.

>It would also be utter shit writing because she already had to skip S4 selection the previous year due to her health and they had her almost lose an important competition on-screen by collapsing.
I don't watch Stars so I didn't know Lily was stronger than even the main character's plotarmor but sick so can never do too well sports type of character.
Because of that, I don't think she'll win anything.

I said I'd have it up by today and I meant it. Even if today's close to over.

Hey, Sumire may have had times where she didn't have much to say, but she spoke with her actions. The only people who fall are those that absolutely run their hardest.

>but she spoke with her actions
That was my favorite part about her, but her failing was still a bitch.

Sumire Gelato > normal Sumire

However many episodes later, and they're still stealing Koharu's signature move.

Yume was such a tease at the end with Subaru there, and she doesn't even know it. That can't have been easy for his heart. Imagine Yume telling you that you're more special than friends, only for it to be "rivals". Crushing defeat.

I want Lilienne to win but I don't think she will.

It's still nice progress though. If I was him, I'd be happy to be something else than just friends.

Yeah, but I have to imagine he had his hopes up a little, and then the rug was pulled out from under him.

Koharu's vengance will come soon enough

Updated the birthday chart with M4 birthdays. I'll update it again as soon as we get Elza, Kirara, and Yui's birthdates.

Why would they give the first SPR to a loser?

Thanks for your service.

That's very forward of you Mahiru, what would Yozora think?

>people unironically thing there will be romantic resolution
roflmao

No need to imagine, he actually did.

Surely they're not just baiting little girls. They'd never do that!

Looks great, user! I love Ichigo's hair.

Meant for

What do idols do when they need to fart on stage?

I want to play in the snow with Yume and Ako

You should add the Kinpri boys
Shin,Louis Feb29
Yukinojo July 9
Taiga May 4
Kakeru December 22
Minato August 21
Leo April 4
Yu March14
Ryo September 24
Alexander June 6
Jin July 18
Hijiri November 23
Rei August 8

Conceal, don't feel.

I want to play with Snowharu.

I was going to at first, but it's so many characters for such a small part of idle activities. That's why I only included Hiro, Kouji, and and Kazuki.

I probably should at least add Jin, Hijiri, and Rei though.

Unless they shove the mic right up to their arse, it's probably not that big a deal.

I see.
Also I'm curious as to where you found the DMF character's birthdays.

Make like a beyblade and let it rip.

I got them from the Pretty Rhythm wiki. The little girls at the Aikatsu and PriPara wikis are really thorough with their information, so I'd assume the PR little girls are thorough as well.

Updated with Rei, Jin, and Hijiri.

I really liked this episode, it had a lot going for it.
I remember (because it was very recent) this episode was right near the BD release of the movie right? Which make it nice to bring back the idea of the Laura/Mahiru unit. I also remember particularly liking Honeybee Kiss as a song when it first showed up in episode 12 I had to look that up, and someone told me it had just shown up again recently, so I guess this was it.

As far as the episode goes, I especially liked the scene with the contrast between Ako and Yume playing in the snow and Mahiru and Laura having their serious talk. But then later they'd already started shovelling snow before Laura even had the idea. I also love crowd shots when you see side characters from earlier episodes there to cheer on the idle who they interacted with in an earlier episode, like Mahiru's gyarus,

As a side note, always treat the stage crew well, and they'll treat you well in return.

3 episodes left, provided the thread isn't in a full meltdown tomorrow, I'll finish up then.

With Doroshi there then Akari Gen wouldn't have been so dull.

You're dull.

Yuri-chan-sensei!

Just pray Lily doesn't lose, or this thread will be nuclear. Also, next episode is one of, if not the best of the series so look forward to it.

Nah, Hinaki was shit, Sumire didn't talk enough and Akari was fine, Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have them 3 as the main trio? Akari, Rin and Juri would have been a better trio.

FUCK the admins.

I see, thanks.
I wonder where they got them, as I can't find them anywhere. In the All Star Selection guidebook there's only the months listed for the Japanese girls: Mia is August, Reina is October, Karin is May and Ayami is January. So it seems Ayami's is wrong. And there's no dates listed whatsoever for the Korean girls. There's nothing in the Visual Book either.

My wife on the left.

The BD was one or two weeks before.

Don't worry, we won't know until next week. Unless Laura murders her or something.

>Unless Laura murders her or something.
It's unlikely but I worry about everything.

死にたい

youtube.com/watch?v=FTawtF9bECw

If she has to drop out for some reason I don't think I'd dare watch an episode for a few days.

Sleep is impossible.

Hm, you're right. I tried looking further into it and I'm not seeing it listed anywhere else. When Elza and co's birthdays get posted, I'll remove Puretty and change Prizmmy to just the month. If you notice anything else is wrong, please let me know.

Of all the OG Aikatsu idols, I miss Ichigo the most.

I miss Aikatsu so much.

I miss enjoying things.

Stars just doesn't match that gentle feel and easy chemistry of the first series.