>Native Europeans will be ethnically replaced in your lifetime
>mfw

>There will be a race war in your lifetime

56% man bringing the Jewish statistics.

>world war 3 in our lifetime
>bring back the Reich
>holocaust 2.0
Sounds good man

yes, it's happening, but there won't be jobs for all these people, so what will happen?

Then they'll live off of welfare while the few remaining ethnic europeans work so they can support these "people"

I know its bad. I hate how they breed like rat's... but why is it a problem for me personally? Not much I can do so maybe I should just find a decent mulatto/black girl who hates Muslims and Jews (a lot of brown London girls do) and create some mutt children who can at least carry the white legacy in spirit through having white male ancestry?

>Mfw this is an obvious d&c shill thread

>s-shut it down

That's a prime example of an amerimutt in this .gif, nice.

>Europe turns into a continent full of Ainsleys

At least it would be flamboyantly entertaining

We need a new (((final solution)))!

50% of our “best“ shitskins the turks don't even work and studies say that over 80% of all rapefugees will never work
And even better every rapefugees costs us ~500000€ in total at the end

Have any if you thought that this was the blacks master plan? Mybe theyve been acting like 70 IQ animals for the last 600 years for a reason: make them seen less harmless than the jews or asians. But they are actually genius and dont work and chimp out to hasten white genocide and when whites are wiped out theyll start worshipping jakub and building ufo pyramids.

You should kill yourself if you're going to be a faggot

25 years from now you will look back on typing that comment, when your white daughters who act like niggers because of their coalburning cheating whore white mother of a wife to you has shown them the strength in diversity. When your bloodline is being destroyed by a pack of niggers fucking your daughters in your bed while you hide in the bathroom and masturbate to it. When my children will be above that and finding ways to maintain the white legacy, even if they know they aren't and whites will be all but gone with your hoodrat grandchildren about to be born that you will be forced to look after.

>I'm going to maintain my bloodline by fucking niggers

Yeah just kill yourself

jew it up is more like it
fake statistic from the 56% kikes

>I should fuck niggers and ruin my bloodline so my white blood can flow through a mutts veins instead of a white persons
>dat logic
Have you finished your 5 daily prayers today Muhammad?

not too worried. euro population drops below a certain % no more gibbs, all the niggers flee to china or muttland or some other gibbs country. euro population rebounds. weakness sets in. niggers get gibs niggers come. repeat

Why are anglos such tremendous insatiable cucks?

At least his genes will pass to a new generation, life successful? check.

What? I have 3 white kids, he wants mudbloods.
How many whites kids you got Mr 56%?

>I should fuck niggers and ruin my bloodline so my white blood can flow through a mutts veins instead of a white persons
>dat logic
Have you finished your 5 daily prayers today Muhammad?

Listen Muhammed, I'm 100% white and have a 100% white kid lol, I'd still prefer a white fuck a nig than a nig fuck a nig.

You would prefer your white kid fucks a nigger?
Lol I guess the 56% meme is true.
You should goto reddit I think they are more your kind of people

I had this strange thing where I kept bumping into Aynsley, it went on for a few months, he actually thought I was stalking him,
He's a caricature of a black man
"mammy"

Can't believe i found one in the wild

Careful, the shart might have enough and shoot up a school... in his own country.

>Listen muhammad

lol

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

Please let it happen jesus

JUST

Did you pull that 50% thing out of your dirty shitcrusted ass you fucking son of a whore?

>Listen Muhammed,
>I'm whiter than you Muhammed
>I'd prefer to have mutt-childrens

The absolute state of Merica

El monstruo...

Can't beat em? Join em!

> 100%

Not possible, dunce.

They deserve it for all I care. No one is preventing you from fucking your beautiful white masterrace women. Oh wait you're too busy fucking your hand.

How can ethnic Europeans be wiped out in my lifetime if I am an ethnic European?

Globalists/Royal families all want a race mixed populace, a serf population too dumb to question their authority or rebel against their taxes. They get to keep their white genes while trying to throw ours away.

La Creatura Nigra...

>Listen Muhammed,
>I'm whiter than you
>I'd prefer to have mutt-childrens

You Americans are a meme yourselves

>Native Europeans will be ethnically replaced in your lifetime
Wanna tell us how it feels?