The feminist Disease is Spreading to BDSM

Why does nobody care about this? Seriously I've seen this spreading in the community for years now. It started innocuous enough, dommes shouldn't be dommes in order to fulfil subs fantasies. They should do it because they like it. I get that, I even support it but soon, it escalated to "Body positive BDSM" (you can be a fat ugly cow, that gets tired after on slash and still be a domme) and "Queer Acceptance" (Which just means that you can no longer commit the horrible crime of misgendering someone). Don't forget the always fun "Straight White men shouldn't be doms" (Since they already have all the power of course), Oh but don't forget the "You should only play with queer and woman subs" (Because men donĀ“t even deserve to be submissive.) or the always popular "If a male Dom does anything I don't agree with that's abuse" (But female Domes can drain subs of all their money and that's ok.) If you don't believe me, just check the main page of Fetlife, I guarantee you will find a liberal cesspool. Full of screeching feminist, and white knights talking about how regressive the community is and how progressive they are in comparison.

Oh did I forget to mention that the people getting in seem to be getting uglier and uglier since this feminist take over started?

If that monster told me what to do, I would literally get up and walk away.
If pic related told me what to do, I would fall to my knees and obey.

Yup, the worst part is, she thinks she looks good. And does believe you should fall to your knees! and if you don't you obviously hate women.

That sucks.
It's only fun submitting to a woman if you're genuinely attracted to her.
I mean, how can a cow SJW possibly control you, if you want to puke when you see her.
Like, I'm only easily controlled in my chastity cage if I can frustratingly get hard in it, instead of being made permasoft by a gross broad, spouting neofeminist nonsense.

By their logic, since you would accept a fat SJW you don't really want to be controlled and are just a pseudo.

Queer theory is eating the Left from within and it's beautiful.

>taking orders from women, even in a controlled environment
S o y
o
y

All fetishists will get the rope

>degenerates turn degenerate
>why does nobody care?
I wonder why...

I've seen it too, but I don;t use Fetlife, I use an Argie site whose owner is a bit more based. Plenty of feminists got buttblasted and left.

>my chastity cage

>Practicing BDSM
Literally kys u mentally ill scum

>not turning the tables on assertive women
>not dominating the dominatrix
it's like you want to be a bitch

I'll gladly take that rope, thank you very much
What's wrong with hardcore sex?

I'd rather just stay locked up and permanently frustrated than deal with that land whale.
But if I was being bossed around by pic related, I'd gladly cum on her shoes, or whatever she wanted.
My point is, I fucking hate SJWs and I want them out of my sex.

what else do you expect from a leaf

Oh Canada...

You don't need to join degenerate groups like this to fuck and often, at least in America. Just be fit and go outside and don't be scared of the pussy and all the passions of life can be yours.

What exactly is your complaint?
You want to "improve" BDSM community?You're upset it's going in a certain direction?
Why would you care about that?Even if you're into BDSM,you should like that there are women out there would like to dominate men,and if you aren't,it should be completely irrelevant to you.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

Maybe I want something more than vanilla sex. Maybe I find it kind of boring and want something more hardcore. I shouldn't have to suck feminisms enlarge clitoris to get that and that's the problem.

As if you disagree with a single word I said...

If you are giving your woman what she needs she will generally do what you want her to do. You don't need to "suck feminism's clit" etc.

No, I just don't want a poisonous ideology to spread over a community that has nothing to do it. I don't care if you are a man or a woman and want to be a sub or dom or whatever. Just don't tell me I'm sexist or abusive for not following a retarded set of rules of engagement base on your morals and feelings.

do you really think pushing a fetish on to someone is that easy?

Dude,please shut up.

If you're a sub,you should accept what's coming your way without complaints,like a good little bitch.
If you're a dom,you donpt care what others say,you take what you need and you do what you want.

This whole thread is shit.

Oh look, a completely baseless unrelated opinion after being unable to make a comeback in an argument. My favourite!

Yes. How autistic are you?

this. I don't understand this fetish at all. I even dominate me mam, in the verbal sense obviously.

What the actual fuck....

>spreading in the community
BDSM community. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

STOP LETTING DEGENERATES INTO OUR COMMUNITY OF DEGENERATES!!!

Sauce on this

>Why does nobody care about this?
Yea! Why doesn't anyone care about this weird degenerate sodomite subculture being full of leftist shit??

Is being a sub in BDSM like being a cuck?

All degenerate sex should be gassed. Only conservative sex is permitted.

nope, it's just being submissive to a dom/domme. A cuck is a man that lets his significant other get fucked by other men

Fucking gay degenerate leaf...

Submissive cucknadians...

Abandon your sick ways and repent, for Christ's mercy is infinite on those who realize their evil ways and seek salvation.

kek

Its a womans fetish anyway. WHo cares?

I would rail that chubby strumpet

Good, the BDSM scene is completely degenerate and I hope the SJW cancer kills it.

Does no one just fuck anymore?

>hedonistic community developes hedonistic illness
WOAH STOP THE PRESS!

Finding a dominant girl that's not 40+ is so incredibly unlikely that this simply becomes a non issue i think.