China illegally selling oil at sea to North Korea

China caught on US spy satalites selling oil at sea to North Korean ships. Ship names are clearly seen in photos, parked in China's waters.

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/12/26/2017122601156.html?Dep0=twitter

How long will """THEY""" keep pushing for sanctions and talks?

The longer we wait, the more this will hurt the rest of the world, let along America.

At this point America needs to either just accept that North Korea is a nuclear power or go to war. No more "peaceful pressure" bullshit, all it does is serve to delay the inevitable.

UN resolution for chinese annexation of north korea when?

This is good. This is an eventual habbening.
When will WW3 start?

Did china really think they could get away with this shit?
they'll have some explaining to do at the UN

pretty much this unfortunately

>but North Korea is just a made-up boogeyman
You people really think that Mossad would fabricate a boogeyman outside of the middle-east? The Norks send rockets over us, kidnap hundreds of our civilians, and have spies all over our country. THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO THE US IF THEY COULD.

Trump actually did the right thing with Jerusalem because it broke the secret alliance formed between Israel and Turkey/arab nations because their populations rose up against the decisions. That means that Israel can't use NK to start an invasion of Iran (using Turkey&arabs as allies).

fuck off leftist bastard. your mother is a filthy whore, and you are a fucking disgrace to mankind

how do satelite pics proof anything
its like weeaboos shipping characters because they stand next to each other

Never. Russia and China are the official "competitors" of America.
North Korea is just a little step in this war against Russia and China.
Giving North Korea to China would be even worse than nuclear DPRK.

Based Chinese humanitarians. Sanctions only end up hurting the general population of the target country.

I admire china's ability to just not give a fuck

Oh noes is it skirting embargos like it's done for 60 fucking years you spastic tard?

Try actually learning about a topic instead of just getting marching orders on what to think from infotainment.

Nobody's going to do shit, you mindless little parrot. Trump brought NK up just to create content for idiots like yourself that don't understand anything about geopolitics at all.

if only trump didn;t piss off the entire un

This isn't true. UN sanctions effectively allow China to legally sell almost everything (apart from strictly military-purpose equipment). Basically, if China says that this deal with North Korea is civilian, they can just go ahead and do it.

No one in Chine cares for laws. Chinks will break every rule if there is the slightest chance they can get away with it.
The oiler probably belongs to some company owned by corrupt party officials.
Being corrupt is the default state of any chinese party official.

>recognizes Palestine
>trades wit Best Korea
>cuts off dick of nigger raping subhuman

China based af

Ivan is correct.
The US pressed for more sanctions.
China said "nyet".
Russia is standing by. Lavrov has warned against US "unilateral" action re NK.

What should be done instead? i see there might not be a peaceful resolution to the issue. Id hope to start protesting against China but they have so much influence over Americas love for Walmarts and cheap labor.

>What should be done instead?
NK has been requesting a peace treaty with US for some decades.
US refuses to negotiate.
NK said they would seek a nuclear deterrence.
US refused to negotiate
NK now has a nuclear deterrence.
How about the US negotiates in good faith rather than threaten to annihilate NK.
Also, US recent belligerence towards NK is actually directed to China and Russia.

Good.

Now that they have played us one last time behind our back, the might of The Last Aryan Nation will descend upon the Chink menace.
The hate of the Saxon cannot be put back in the box. Prepare to starve even more commie fucks.

>believes the US propaganda he's told
Oh dear sweetie.
Because if you are Kim Jong In you would definitely just let everyone invade and take over your country.
Kim did nothing wrong, he just doesn't want american Jews and Chinese conmen ruining his country more than they already are.

i wanna put my floppy in froggy's tight sloppy

I love the barrel flag

>The last Aryan nation
Prove it

Roll

Sweetie posters are part of the cancer of nu Sup Forums Mcfucking kill yourself

Rolling

Achmed! How r u!? Asalamalakum!
>le 50% royal family

>9

Jews confirmed nonwhite.

dubbies get
hispanic here my heritage is practically spainard or white

fuck captcha just let me shitpost

Free market

Good, now sell them naval technology.

PURITY WILL PREVAIL

roll even though i'm not American.

what are you going to do? arrest the whole of China?

>illegally
By what laws and authority?

>hurt the rest of the world
American imperialists are not rest of the world.

what the fuck is wrong with her eyes. she doesnt even look human

Good fuck the USA

>What should be done instead?
Nothing
>i see there might not be a peaceful resolution to the issue.
There is no war now and there will not be war in the future. It is not peaceful resolution?
>Id hope to start protesting against China
China does everything right with regards to North Korea (from a standpoint of anyone who doesn't want them all to go to all kinds of war and shit)

Shut the fuck up and go back to America instead of larping as a Nip

(((illegally)))
Murimutt barking gives me tingles in my happy place

This guy gets it

you're a moron and you are not japanese, the trajectory of the north korean missiles is the most logical trajectory to ensure that even if they malfunction in flight no civilians will be armed.
Kill yourself.

It's God Bless the USA

Whats the problem white devil?

It's their oil , they can sell it to whomever they want.

>illegally selling

>a fucking bong
You're braindead, and should seriously consider suicide

>(((Americans)))
>White

I shall consider this my DNA test.

ROLLING!

>it's ok if they fly missiles above you it's not like they wanted to hit you!
Flag checks out.

oh my this is not good

And what you gonna do? China is a sovereign country and a nuclear power.

My almonds face when

If anyone really wanted to see progress they'd sanction china.

>our greatest allie

uncanny

>the last Aryan nation
Why would Poland suddenly invade NK?

i want to fug that frog

How can a sovereign nation illegally sell its own property to a willing buyer?

explain what, that they could crush america take out all their navy with super missiles and nuke the rest into the 17th century?

Suck a refugee childs dick, tea nigger.

>worldwide spy satellites
>this is legal
Gap generators when?

0% Get

Daily reminder that the long-term threat to the white race is China and a unite Korea opposed to the Chinks is invaluable. We must maintain a balance of power in Asia.

>It's illegal to sell shit you own because some jew on the other side of the globe won't get his cut.
nah

It would be the same as putting sanctions on the usa. China is too deeply involved in the global economy.

is selling oil more illegal than spying?

The USA should nuke both of them!

Hit all the main petroleum ports in China, anywhere a ship can take on fuels, nuke it! Nuke every port as such in NK. Then, nuke every military or naval port and tank farm until they recognize sanctions are serious business.

The Alternative is Best Korea lobbing nukes onto the athletic fields of the schools American Children go to. (flat fields inside urban areas are proven to be the best targest for air-burst nuclear weapons.)

Guess that's out of the question with soft-spined New Yorker Trump in Office!!! you weak-spine Americans will tolerate this shit Again and AGAIN. and continue to suck Kim Jung-Ills dick until the day you are nuked!

Wake up sheeple! Demand a preemptive nuclear war NOW!!!!

You can't be serious if you think the US is going to nuke China.

You waiting for China to nuke the USA?

That sounds like a good plan!

So you think the best course of action is to keep watching China and North Korea build conventional and nuclear arsenals against you until it's able to overwhelm you?

Why not just the USA nuke yourselves now? It'll give more time for the winds, wake, tides and shit to clean out the inevitable wasteland of the USA of radiation so other nations can settle there?. Why wait for the NK or China to do it for you?

look at these two sneaky kikes

Illegal according to (((who)))? Let the gooks and chinks sort it out and fuck off.

> north korea should starve for going against ZOOOOG!!!! praise be to zog !!
Praise be!

This thread was kind of interesting until you showed up. You lebbitschwager prick.

Its not one sided. Both sides say ridiculous shit that the other will never agree to without a boot on their throat or gun to their head. Constant breaches of the dmz over the decades, killings etc. The reality is that the Korean armistice still exists today because South Korea has been an extremely succesful country, and strong ally, while North Korea is still run by the same family and puppeted by the same party in china. If we wouldve pulled out at any time the war wouldve been reignited right there.

Fuck off bloodthristy jew. If you want war so badly go fight it yourself.

>illegally selling
According to whom? The UN? Fuck off commie.

>last aryan nation

i want to fuck that girl

The only reason why you say china is a long term threat is because its economy makes americans uneasy

30 years ago it was the russians now its the chinese

they're a long term threat to jewish global dominance

How the fuck is North Korea a threat?
Their soldiers literally have parasites.

Ask
>You are in in a country most readying it's self for nuclear war and most likely target for nuclear war. What do you do yo get ready?

I get this reaction:

>user 272546637 OMG, excuse-you, You are kinda rude you want to dial it down some this is a safe space for American citizens.

Basically thats what it amounted to.

Good luck Amerifags! You're not even ready for the nuclear war you're going to start!

shut up kike

Based globalism making countries impossible to punish.

Hell yea brother, preach it. Time to blow up these commie fucks.

>hurt the rest of the world
China is becoming so based

Cry harder. The Korean peninsula is fucked because we Americans chose to go to war and chose to leave it in shambles.

Just like the Middle East and virtually every other war we have waged ever since WW2, our purpose is to destabilize and destroy.

From the Korean war, we created a crazy, suicidal regime. From the Middle East, we created modern terrorism. Even the Mexican cartel war was heavily influenced by the CIA.

And now we're here, as always, blaming it on the commies - as we have for the last couple of decades.

God bless the US census

We should torpedo these ships and if China even gets upset we should launch a full scale pre-emptive strike on China and North Korea.

The eternal chink is a threat to the entire world and they've just been hiding this entire time under the illusion of "China's Peaceful Rise". Communists are ALWAYS a mortal threat to free men everywhere. We need to strike now.

Acceptable bait.

>le US must patrol the world because my jewish masters say soo
>sargon is so based becaue he supports paedophilees, praise le shitlordz XDDDDD

China and NK has never attacked American soil. Only after we decided to go to war with them (unprovoked), did they retaliate.

The only time we have ever fought (indirectly) the Chinese was in the Korean and Vietnam war both of which were only instigated after we CHOSE to go to war. Nobody forced Americans to choose a side in a bloody civil war. We could have just as easily stayed home.

The only fucksticks with the balls to attack our shores was Japan. And promptly they get rekted and nuked. Had we not completely reformed their government (and culture), the Japs would still be out there pillaging and raping everything in their sight.

and its true too

pearl harbor was also a false flag, goy.

Don't worry. TRUMP HAS THIS UNDER CONTROL.

NK has stopped testing nukes and launching missiles. China is now doing what the USA wants.

it's all good in the asian hood.

>US census
>UN designations
Pretty clever and I'm sure most people wouldn't notice.