JoJo Thread

What if JoJo had got an anime adaptation sooner ?

How do you guys like my cosplay?

Where are the spoilers?

Reasking the question here since last thread reached bump limit
Why did everyone in Part 4 know Jotaro can stop time? Its not like that is easily deductible and Jotaro never stated he could stop time. Hell it took an ability that ""counters"" Dio's timestop, since it can sense instantaneous movement, and some quick thinking to find out Dio could stop time. So how did the part 4 villains like RHCP or Hazamada know Jotaro could stop time? Why did they all want Jotaro out in the first place?

>come back to the thread right after a new one was posted

Joubin is the cutest main antagonist we've gotten yet guys!

Do we finally know for sure he's the main antagonist?

if this is honestly yours its fucking great man.

The OVAs are what one could expect from 90s JoJo anime. Great animation, less faithful to the source.

Davidpro would be shat upon for "shitty remakes" justified or not.

Fuck off.

From the way he acts he sure as hell seems like hes gonna unless flashback man makes an appearance, which i doubt.

Why was Joseph so cutely drawn in this episode?

>90s anime
>keeping RPS Kid

Post things we can all agree on
> Part 2 is the most over rated part
> kira is at least in the top 4 of JoJo villains
> Killer Queen has one of the beat designs
> Wham is best killer man
> Jotaro got better when he got less screen time
> Araki truly has changed as a writter

The 1993/2000 Stardust OVAs were technically the very first JoJo adaptation. (Frankly I prefer them over the 2015 adaptation)

It saddens me we could have gotten a Part 4 and Part 5 anime in the 90's/early 00's but it never happened and never will happen.
Can you imagine Jojo in the quality of the old YYH anime?

STOP MAKING THREADS BEFORE THE LIMIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looking for a high res high quality version of Gyro smiling

It'd be worse than Part 3's OVA series

Ah fuck, I missed the new thread
I wouldn't say his motives, I would say it's his charisma that needs work. Giorno's a wet towel and being too cold and calculating was not something his character needed. If he were truly like DIO a more larger than life persona would've been necessary

Someone excitable and optimistic that can get the gang to enjoy his presence and pull off being the heart while Bruno was cold and calculating in his actions like he already was. He's fucking 15 and acts like he's 30, Giorno just lacks traits to him that really don't make him feel like an enjoyable partner, let alone a leader. Most of Part 5 was the gang saying how great Giorno is instead of showing us that he was, with exceptions like Green Day where you got to see an earnest scene of sheer badassery out of him

Even young Jonathan showed more charisma than Giorno

>Jojo is le ebic XDDD

In my opinion the OVAs surpass the DavidPro anime in every way (besides voice acting). It might be because of my boner for everything pre-2000, but I believe that the animation and fight scenes are better. Also the gore is totally uncensored which is a plus. I would've loved to see the Phantom Blood movie (as it was animated by the same studio of the OVAs)

Jotaro is a fantastic character when not attached to voice direction from hacks

The best jojo is either Johnny or Gappy

But it kinda sucks Kira had the most plot-shield among the JoJo villains, dude that was that glass canon he got rekt by a half-dead Jotaro.

Some Dio mooks survived Jotaros punches, thats sad.

kek

Oh man how much money i'd give to suck the milk out of those titties for a hot second.

Hold your tongue!

>Kira had the most plot-shield among the JoJo villains

How is Jotaro such a hunk? He can't be natty with arms that big.

He had a watered down version of Kirito's patented Plot Armor™

I'm going marry Jobin.

I have a thought that the only reason why Jobin's hair clip didn't move when he was wet was because without he'd look like FBM.
HE kinda gives me that vibe when he's scowling at Yasuho.

Araki, why did you make him so handsome? I don't want him hurt when Gappy finds out.

>dodges Jotaro's spear in stopped time

???

Trish is best jailbait

>hunk
>195cm, 82kg

This lanky kid doesn't even lift.

gay
doesn't jojo's have any females for you guys to fawn over?

>Younger than Yukako

Really makes you think

Does this count?

B-but the age of consent is 14 in Italy, and Trish is 15...(I think)

yeah this one

>When Pucci was roaming Florida he was haunted by 3's
>touched a baby and it turned half older
>eggs from the store grew mature
Heaven is a hell of a drug

>Giorno is the only JoJo that doesn't have the Joestar Sex Drive
>He's the son of a gay vampire

Gyro >>>> Will >>>> Zeppeli

Neck yourself on the spot

>Johnny

I agree, he seems like the most human in many regards, not because of "muh realism" but because he fucks up often, even moreso than Jolyne, he's got a good will to fight but is also pretty emotional sometimes and was even ABOUT to let Gyro die for his own good, not to mention he was an asshole but became humble on the ride of life, he's also very dependant on Gyro and isn't perfect or crazy strong, at least not until Act 4.

Don't know, guess I relate to him.

>Araki got better when he left Shonen Jump

Post unpopular opinions

>Ringo should've joined the main cast

> Part 2 is the most over rated part
Opinion discarded

who is the Joker of JJBA

>Narancia is best boy

I don't know, I think he just clicked with me.
I have a soft spot for low-key jerks like Kakyoin and Giorno, so when he showed up smugly stealing Koichi's luggage, only to be BTFO the next page then use a frog to complete his goal, I took a liking for the kid.
The fact that he is a kid also makes him very sympathetic to me.
I like how he can be a lousy 15 year old driver in one page and a stoic battle genius in the next one.
Giorno feels a lot like Jotaro in this aspect.

Koichi

>fate favors muh
Yeah, everyone draws attention to it user, nigga was straight up rolling nat 20 on luck.
Too bad he didn't activate bites the dustu earlier or that'd be it.

Love Train is trash.

Post a version of Joker that isn't a disgrace to the character and I'll tell you

I read Part 3 and 5, I found Jotaro much more enjoyable than Giorno. The fact he can pull off badass stunts and does so the entire Part felt like he earned all his praise, while none of it being too overtly excessive like what Giorno gets. I see the similarities, but the situations feel too different for me to click with Giorno

Stardust Crusaders is way too lighthearted despite the stakes. Vento Aureo asks me to take everything much more at face value and the fights almost go too hard for there to feel like there's any levity. Shit like Talking Head and Clash feel more like useless filler and padding than a comic relief arc like Wheel of Fortune or Sun

I can get that he's a kid, but often times didn't really feel like a kid to me like Josuke was. Even Jotaro has tons of moments of levity with all his one-liners

speedwagon is shit
polnareff is shit
mista is shit
nutman is shit
as fun as jojolion is, it definitely is lacking and will be so long as weird shit like flashback man/wall eyes/bite marks/etc go unexplained

Dio isn't gay, he's just an equal-opportunity ass eater

You won't go to jail for a Trish. Best jailbait is Anne.

post your favorite stands

>Shining Diamond

>Gay vampire
>Has a bunch of children
I don't think you understand what gay is.

Thank you.
I'd say Phantom Blood Dio is the closest to The Joker the series has

I'm quite fond of Reverb.

Is not Araki's fault to introduce things and then forgot about them, he is old, kinda

then he should hire a writer

seasoning female

Guess he was old when he wrote Part 3 too

Man echo is an old greek word. Pink Floyd doesn't own it, crunchy roll would have been fine with that one.

I like Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

Who doesn't love Palecobra?

I'm a huge fan of Kenshiro

I'm fond of Spice Boy.

I won't lie, I actually do like that one because it's so retarded.

Inbetween parts 3 and 4 is when Jotaro and Polnareff go on their hunts to find arrows/evil stand users. I figure that the word spread around through the Stand user community that some douche that can stop time was murdering everyone

『 H O R N 』

Who doesn't love Li'l Bomber?

Bronce Time is good, but Bronce Time Sonata was bullshit

>Part 6 barely any memes besides gay priest
>Jojo popularity dies because the anime fans have no meme material

Thank d-g

Why is Jotaro's voice actor so autistic?

>Jolyne's masturbation
>lol guise FF is so thirsty lol! know wat I mean??
Those are the only "memes" I can expect animeonlies to come up with, aside from let gay priest

Diego is cuter

please stop this meme

Diego wasn't the main antagonist though

I know Dinosaurs cant read but that user said "Main Antagonist"

I think Diavolo fits better, being a batshit schizoid criminal and all

I liked Giorno's subtle personality a little more than Jotaro's just because it's the exact opposite of Jotaro's- serene and soft instead of cold and harsh. It made him a little more charming to me. Although when they both had their "goofy teenager" moments I enjoyed them about the same.

Delete this

On that topic, though, there's something I never got about Johnny- why does he fucking loathe Diego so much? Maybe I haven't gotten to the part where he elaborates yet (still trying to find time to read 7) but it seems like he only hates Diego because he's a better jockey than him. Diego's not even that big of a dick to him until Diego joins Valentine. I just got done reading reading Sugar Mountain, will Johnny ever explain why he hates him so much or did I just not understand it well?

yeah sure why not

Diego only joined Valantine because Gyro and Johnny dicked him over and made him eat the dirt which fucked over his placement in the race. He did nothing wrong.

It's just Araki poorly referencing his previous work. The Joestar-Zeppeli relationship was well done but the Dio and Joestar one was not

the ultimate asspull

>OVAs surpass the DavidPro anime in every way
>Vanilla Ice Fight
No.

YARO!

I know Diego dies but The fact Diego just wanted to be mayor of Manhattan is so fucking hilarious to me. Do you think he'd abuse the power or would we see that Manhattan became a shining hub of progressiveness because Diego took his new position seriously