Richard Spencer

Can we all agree that this guy is a fucking retard and has pretty much failed every single time he has received a platform? I mean usually ends up looking like a fucking retard and I suspect he might be an agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think he's an agent OP?

I never seen a video of him getting btfo'd, so no.

Shut up, kike.

He is nothing without a mob of anti-American extremists.

Wow, its almost like he's a plant

But that could never be the case because Sup Forums never said so, right?

I've seen him put nigs in their place in pretty funny ways

I've never actually heard him speak. I've heard milo, ben shapiro, jordan peterson... literally every "alt right" speaker, and their twisted worldviews that make everyone else cringe, but never this dude.

He definitely succeeded as a CIA agent to de-legitimize large portions of the new right-wing

Yeah pretty much

I used to support him but pretty much just gave up on him. I kept thinking “oh he just needs a better platform” or “oh he just needs to fix a couple things”.

But over and over and over he does and says retarded things. Does interviews with the MSM and looks like a jackass.

His YouTube channel is completely pathetic too

b8

I think it's possible he's controlled op, but I think it's equally possible the people bashing him are controlled op.

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc

>Can we all agree that this guy is a fucking retard and has pretty much failed every single time he has received a platform?
No, we cannot all agree on this. I think he's done a damn good job of stirring the pot. My one criticism of Spencer is that he actually seems nervous around blacks (maybe he's not relaxing). And the agent part, maybe I'd believe it if every one of his events amounted to saber rattling but there is way too much effort put into some of his arguments, leading me to believe it's probably coming from a real place.

He's an autist with a trust fund and political aspirations

This

He does a lot of dumb shit because he’s a spoiled brat, but he’s still /ourguy/. Or maybe /ourconehead/

He actually converted me to white nationalism though a little bit

>stirring the pot
>muh hitler

faggots like you are part of the problem

You're right. We should just shitpost all day without leaving our house, that'll get us our ethnostate.

Fuck actually doing things right?

>I suspect he might be an agent.

that's already been confirmed multiple times.

He's "Controlled opposition"

what has he done to make you think he is "Controlled opposition"?

Yeah he is really disappointing. Mike enoch is a better speaker and a smarter strategist when it comes to argumentation. Spencer should not be any kind of leader, he just isnt good at it.

>lol

>he’s still /ourguy/.
No he isn't. And he never was, officer

all """Sup Forums""" attacks on ol dick spencer are just random cunts shilling here from somewhere else.
literally no one ever talks about him here unless he does an event or something and something happens, then there's threads. other than that it's just random fucking retards trying to make him a relevant icon to hate when no one here gives 2 shits

we need people that do stuff more irl less shitposting on twitter

He's controlled opposition. He's destroying the party of Lincoln. Fuck him. I don't see color. God bless Israel.

This.

exactly. its funny they shill so hard against him here when no one cares about him.

i guess they think hes some central part of the pro-white movement but really hes becoming less and less relevant everyday

He's gotten on MSM and blows the fuck out of reporters, bringing the ideas of ethno nationalism to millions of normies coming from an ordinary guy.

But of course all the contrarians on here hate him just because he's popular, even if it's popular in the edgiest movement out there, that's just not edgy enough for all the 15 year old dipshits on here.

>hes becoming less and less relevant everyday
well, yeah because character assassinations work, you know

the left doesnt want him to represent whites, they want Heimbach and other neckbeard fat autists to ruin our optics

No neonazi organizations recieved such resistance as spencer. The left is ok with Trad workers and other neonazi fat hicks. Realy makes you think.

2016 is over kids. It was fun, we had some laughs, pissed of a fuck ton of people who are all still mad about it, and it essentially Trumped anything Sup Forums has ever done, but it wasn't because we were alt-right. Its because we are a bunch of degenerate memelords on an imageboard for NEETS, weebs, and shitposters from canada.

Go back to being irrelevant because Sup Forums isn't part of the alt-right anymore than it was a part of the alt-left or whatever the antifa/sjws/faggot leftists call themselves. We aren't your personal army, your camp counselors, your peers, your right-wing (or left-wing) propaganda website, or your super secret club for you to make battle plans to win (or lose) elections. We just want the memes and the laughs.

Pic related. Fuck off. Sage.

spencer is not good optics dude. why do you think the media gives him so much attention in the first place?

All I ever heard about him was bad stuff. I don't follow him so I don't really know what he's up to but anytime I've heard him talk when he's made his way into my entertainment I thought he always sounded reasonable.

Not every time

who is good optics? good goy trump?

Bernie obviously, he's not a wh*te racist which is just bad for muh optics

Optics nationalism

no we cant moshe...