Meet the 72 year old Finnish lady who found love in Gambia

Marie has been married five times.
Her last three spouses have all been young Gambians.
The first left her the same day he got his permanent residence permit.
Yesterday Maire signed a contract to buy a piece of land in Gambia and emptied her bank account in the process. The contract says if she dies, her husband gets the land. Her children get nothing.
She will spend her entire Finnish pension of SEK 5,000 on the land and then pay for the building of a house.
She lives in Sweden but her husband will live in Gambia until she can get him his residence permit.
Sounds like TRUE LOVE this time.
expressen.se/nyheter/maire-72-gifte-sig-for-tredje-gangen-i-gambia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FpWKl9bQ_AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grandma got BLACKED. Finn cucks btfo.

Kek its so that nigger can move to Finland. Add another nigger to your population Finns

I couldn't pull this off. Hiding my disgust would be impossible.

How does a 72 year old woman still crave any cock at all? They have no hormones left at that age

Finnish girls can't resist BBC

This woman is mentally ill and at the least needs her power of attorney removed.

>finnish pension
>Sek

Nah kunt.

What a vile and disgusting creature.

I blame her children for not putting her silly old ass into an asylum.

Don't scare me like that. I thought at first she was living in Finland.

shes mentally ill (like most women)

"Vile". Perfect.

Who cares, not like she can pop out babies anymore and produce more mutts like americans.

>I like my men just like my coffee: strong, black and with a lot of sugar
>with a lot of sugar

disgusting

Women are so gullible

At least most of the men who bring those jungle gooks to the West know they are just being used for citizenship and are pathetic enough to care more about temporarily getting their dick wet than the future of their nation

A lot of the old women who bring niggers over genuinely believe it’s because of true love

The Eternal Female

>Women are so gullible
They're not. They're just greedy and don't care about anything but themselves. Don't begrudge them, they evolved that way, that's why every successful civilization keeps them on a tight leash.

youtu.be/FpWKl9bQ_AE
This is her. Its from a swedish show called outsiders. She is finnish though. Her sister also did the same thing.

What the actual fuck

She lives in Sweden so she calculates her earnings in SEK

Wait until her husband uses family re-unification laws to bring over his extended family. Let's see how many they can pop out.

>The contract says if she dies, her husband gets the land.

That' s a future crime in the waiting.

She enables. And enablers are as equally bad.

Its an old barren woman with a bbc fetish, who the fuck cares

Provides access to free permanent residency for africans males, who then proceed to knock up locals.
No she is even worse.

I don't give a fuck about these stupid old women getting laid but do they have to ruin Europe to do it?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SWEDEN YES!

>cucks creating fake profiles to convince themselves that these things exist

>Sounds like TRUE LOVE this time.
all she cares about is the BBC

She lives in Sweden, LARPer.

Also, this is an old story. Ireland must be a really depressing country for some potatonigger to dig it up at this time of the year. RIP Paddy.

>Marie

Swedish.

I thought Finns love coalburners?

Her name is Maire. She's of Finnish stock and also looks Finnish. She's definitely in the right place living in Sweden though.

It's Amerimutts who love coalburners, kiddo. FACT.

>The black chick hair weave attached to thinning grey hair that can barely hold on to the weight of the braids.

>calling yourself a hedonist
>ever