HAPPENING

NORTH KOREA HAS WEAPONIZED ANTHRAX

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/u-s-military-struggling-to-account-for-missing-anthrax-possibly-shipped-to-canada-1.2405290
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pentagon-anthrax-investigation-20150529-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_vaccines
youtube.com/watch?v=B8Gp-wgbphA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scud storm ready

It's a madhouse!

holy shit they have WMD's, we better invade them and disarm them!

(((WMD)))s again

This isn’t it lads , we going in

Well that's not good

>Has nukes
>uses anthrax

Wow, what a bunch of geniuses

Is*

>defected peasant is found to have anthrax

It's nothing, there are anthrax spores everywhere, especially in soil around livestock. That a 3rd worlder has come into contact with anthrax in the past is not surprising. I'd be more surprised if he didn't have anthrax antibodies.

Didn't the US government lose track of a shipment of anthrax not that long ago? Could have been stolen from the kikes to stage another false flag.

ctvnews.ca/canada/u-s-military-struggling-to-account-for-missing-anthrax-possibly-shipped-to-canada-1.2405290
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pentagon-anthrax-investigation-20150529-story.html

i dunno who the fuck this guy is, but anthrax is a naturally occuring critter.

on the other hand WMDs...

>Have 500 missiles
>Have 20 nuclear warheads
>Arm spare 480 missiles with chemical weapons
>???
You are a dumbass.

oh look more propaganda trying to start a war

Not in Korea.

What you're saying is true in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Weapons of bacterial destruction

Lads better get a cold and invade the north whilst sneezing on every solider.

>this headline

Welp, they're fucked in that case. I guess.

make it rain in israel and saudi arabia

>not in korea
funny, when i look up animal populations in the USA nothing shows up on reservations. i guess they just dont have animals because a map said so.

>anthrax antibodies
if they are claiming that people can be immunized against anthrax , I would love to see them. Thats supersoldier tier.
He is probably a test subject and its just a fucking anthrax missle , its pretty trivial to create those.

It's a lot cheaper and easier to make than enriching uranium for nukes.

But this could also mean that they get anthrax vaccines like we do in the U.S. Military

checked
iraq time boys
ICBM test disguised as satellite coming in next 72hrs.

sanctions are stopping them getting/making lots of nukes

This is EXACTLY what I'd be doing if I were Kim. He's in it to win it. Total. Fucking. War. People don't understand how hard NK is planning to fight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_vaccines

I spent entire day trying to make it work on modern day PC and it still fucking crashed every time I tried to launch it

Heres what makes me laugh about these kind of "BREAKING NEWS" stories.

THE FUCKING US AND THE REST OF WESTERN EUROPE TESTED THESE THINGS PROBABLY 25 YEARS AGO.

THE US IS PROBABLY WORKING ON WEAPONS THAT CAN WIPE OUT THE PLANET... YET NO "BREAKING NEWS" BULLETIN

YOU ARE BEING FOOLED AGAIN, GOYS! LETS GO GET THOSE BIG BAD NORTH KOREANS AND THEIR FAT LEADER FOR SIMPLY PLAYING CATCH UP TO WHAT WE WERE DOING 30 YEARS AGO! THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS! DIDN'T YOU HEAR??!?!

HSHHAHAHAHAHHH ITS LAUGHABLE

yea sure i am believing in this anti nk propaganda. fucking imperialistic pig faggots, best korea forever. Kim jonk un forever! trump btfo!

They've made amazingly sudden progress lately.

shill. fucking kill yourself.

see

>total war against people with a far, FAR superior economy

Fucker
I got high to kill the holiday blues, not to die laughing from this stupid shit

Release it on their neighbours already.

kek underrated

Kim better fucking carpet bomb Niggerfornia with all those chemicals

it does not solve the problem completely , you can still get bactaremia if you are exposed to heavy amounts of it. Like missles for example. Vaccine is like a shield but you might still need to get treated.

I'm pretty sure you're looking at that map wrong. Anthrax occurs in Western Europe, Russia, North America, and according to the map the Korean peninsula. In fact i'm pretty sure it's been found in every continent. Where did you get that map?

WE BUILD FOR CHINA

As if anything other than two nukes is needed.

CDC

>you can still get bactaremia if you are exposed to heavy amounts of it

I don't think you understand how vaccines work. The vaccine itself does nothing to fight the infection. Instead it trains your own immune system to attack it, which is very good at.

Beat me to it.

And a vastly larger population, and vastly superior strategic positions, right? Kinda silly

Although to be fair, I wouldn't mind if we got it over with, our military has to spend a fortune to protect South Korea as long as the north exists. On the other hand fuck foreign wars.

You have to make an options file. I've done it before, but yeah it's a headache. Never got Zero Hour to work.

So the test is if mass media runs this story in the next 2 days. Yes = WMD Iraq shock and awe.

you are underestimating anthrax , it is resilient as balls. Thats why its a catergory A bioweapon even though they created the vaccine back in 70s. Weaponized forms are cabaple enough to kill despite having vaccine.

Never underestimate your enemy is all i can say.

>yfw you realise northkorea is the end product of ((their)) nwo
>yfw you realise that if hillary won we would probably be neck deep in ww3 with NK as the main antagonist
>yfw ((they)) would literally put the world in a 1984 type scheme with NK as the model state
>you can already see the double speak rhetoric
>good is bad
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=B8Gp-wgbphA

your hysteric comment is laughable. Doesn't suprise me coming from a britbong though, they've always been naive(lets get thousands of paki's into our country, what could possibly go wrong)

OR SO THEY CLAIM

>Roach education

>millions of cushy people in California suddenly find themselves grappling with a bubonic fucking plague epidemic
>not expecting the US to surrender the next day
>not expecting the entire rest of the civilized world to pressure the US to surrender when multiple global pandemics could sweep the globe
I wouldn't put attacking a nuclear armed country past neocons. They could think up some sort of strategy where nukes are neutralized, intercepted, or expected to hit South Korea as collateral damage. Bio-bombs strapped to ICBMs are actually much more frightening.

they're jewing us again aren't they

they can't keep getting away with it

Russia would have been main target of Clinton, look how much she was shilling for war with them

Oh brother, not this shit again. Surely not even Americans' memories are short enough to fall it?

Also the vaccine only protects from cauteous and inhalation forms of anthrax afaik. There are other ways to deliver it , like ingestinal via food stock and lots of elaborate ways.

Your body generates antibodies against pathogens due to exposure (even in the setting of active/chronic infection), it doesn't strictly mean you're immune. Someone with HIV will have HIV antibodies, for example.

Can we just nuke Israel instead?

>find somekind of junky on south korean streets
>"OH VEY GOYM LOOK AT THIS POOR NORTH KOREAN GOYM AND HIS PARASITES IN HIS INTESTINES"

>Find another junky or willing bribe retard in south korea
>inject anthrax antibodies into him
>"OH VEY LE EVIL KOREA WANTS TO ANTHRAX US ALL GOYM"

You guys are really that dense? Remember that lying cunt of a child in the court place that triggered the Iraq war? Jesus you mongoloids if you fall for this bullshit you deserve to die.

>It is important to note that efficacy is relative, not absolute. A variety of factors can play a role in determining the degree of protection from a vaccine, which can include the size of the inoculum of exposure, the strain of the pathogen, and the host response. Even a vaccine considered highly effective may fail to protect some individuals under some circumstances.

Which is my point?

POSSIBLY shopped, don't fall for everything you see Kameraden. I said possibly before you call me a jew shill.

You are underestimting your immune system. To weaponise it they likely just made it antibiotic resistant and of a strain that the standard vaccine doesn't cover. Get a vaccine that does cover that strain (which is no different in process than that which made the original vaccines) and it will work again.

Prove me wrong cuck

BNL?

Black Nigger Lives?

>Which is my point?

Sorry, my reading comprehension just shat the bed for a moment

>they will create something that infects and kills all humans on earth
>North Korea thinks this means they win

This reminds me of the WMD lie that Bush tried to tell in order to justify war against Sadam's regime.

You still would need to know every possible strain for that and again a antibiotic treatment is a must if the bacteria is ingested. It might lose its virulance as years go by with the increasing knowladge of known strains but as of now it is still pretty lethal in right hands.

>American """"""""""""""education"""""""""""

Are you fucking retarded?

Good, it's time to end it all

>>they will create something that infects and kills all humans on earth

pretty sure all the antibiotics that YOUR companies have been making for years will do that

prolly

but i think they would use their "best buddies" NK to kick it off, use them kinda as double agents, justify war with russia from having NK acting out

lol this

never trust the filthy anglos and their kike bankers run media outlets.

I would be trying to synthesize pneumonic plague if I were Kim. Smallpox is also a good one, because the US / entire first world spent so much time and effort eradicating it, and its eradication is one of our most proud modern achievements. Sending over a smallpox missile and reintroducing the scourge would be a global catastrophe.

china is the one creating resistant shit by pumping humans and animals full of antibiotics
whiter than you Mohammad

I'd go with Ricin , it is uncounterable but I have no idea how to weaponize it on a global scale.

>has nukes
>has anthrax
>he doesn't use both
This is why you are not running a rogue nation

Nah, you're really not mate. You're American, so you're probably not white at all.

see:
>Pic related

The US also does worse shit than any other nation if you're talking testing, etc you're just stupid as fuck, as we all expect

it's not contagious is it?

Oh shit! What up nigga!

I got that shot...

>You still would need to know every possible strain for that
Their "weaponised" strain is a single strain, and they will know which one it is because it's the one in the patient.

If all else fails, there is this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy

>china is the one creating resistant shit by pumping humans and animals full of antibiotics

are you honestly trying to tell me that with your pharma industry you are not doing the fucking same?

Can English people pick where each other are from from their appearance at all?

Overlooking economic importance of California because of social reforms.

>invade Iraq because they maybe have anthrax
>leave North Korea alone even though they are confirmed to have anthrax and nukes

logic

Ye, she could have used NK but remember that she could have used Assad as well and he's a much better excuse since he is backed by both Iran and Russia

Enjoy your drug induced zombie apocalypse then

Possible I suppose. I haven't examined the photos closely. There are more of them and better copies on twitter.

pretty logical actually, Nk are an actual threat to USA hence no action

We have alliances with the countries surrounding NK.

It's about swarming them to limit the number of successful intercepts.

However, it is also quite clear that the safe and controlled use of phage therapy will require detailed information on the properties and behavior of specific phage-bacterium systems, both in vitro and especially in vivo.

Strain can still be improved. Also note that people without vaccination is still the majority of the population and phage therapy is a field that is not perfected and might cost alot in a global or massive scale.

you'll be enjoying it too

>le big pharma conspiracies

I hate pseudointellectuals.

jokes on you I live in a rural area

rural and suburban retard detected

Anita and zoe made that one game where you punch anita in the face.