I fucking hate turks and arabs. Such fucking uncivilized people they have no place whatsoever in white societies...

I fucking hate turks and arabs. Such fucking uncivilized people they have no place whatsoever in white societies. We shouldn't even feel sorry for exterminating them from the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously you need more culture enrichment to better appreciate our eastern Brethren.

Lil Wayne is based thought

Fuck off degenerate Sven. Only you are to blame for your shitty country

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc

fuck off moron
fuck off moron who doesn't even show his flag

fuck off with you irrelevant shitpost

Tell me snowpiggy: when was the last time that turks try to force multiculturalim on sweden?

Arabs and turks are total animals. It's like there are no higher faculties of their minds to keep the lower animalistic faculties in check.

Turks only bake pizza and are very calm

>very calm
you obviously have no experience outside your little village

Wrong

then you are either some type of shitskin yourself, or a cocksucking liberal, now fuck off my thread

Day of the rope when?

Muslims actually rate pretty low on my hate list, but I understand the circumstances of Swedistan

how about some respect for your gods svencuck?

"Our ancestors are Turks who are comrades of Oden. We have got enough evidence on this subject. There are people who want to fool you into thinking they are Gots, or Tyrks. I don't care whether it will be discrediting for me or not. Oden and his comrades were Turks."

-Prof. Sven Lagerbring (1707-1787)

Well Swedes do not come from Odin, but from Frey

well he took care of little snow giant problem didn't he? show some respect asshole

A P O L O G I S E

what's the ~% of people in your country that (secretly) think this way?

t. El Orco

But arent your parents arabs too Muhammad?

fuck off southern european=shitskin

We need to seal off Europe and then encourage a wider Sunni vs Shia conflict. Let them kill each other like the savage they are. Then leave them in the ashes.

such fucking disgusting fucking subhuman pieces of shit

what about iranians? the original aryans and proud members of the white european diaspora.