Are Russia and China real friends?

Or are the Chinese dragon and the Russian bear in reality rivals or even enemies, that have only struck a temporary "cease-fire" to oppose the United States and Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rivals but with no real issues to be hostile over each other so acting as friends in front of their enemies

While they mostly lack any real connection despite being neighbours the population of both countries have very favourable opinions of each other.

>no real issues to be hostile over
what about the status of the Russian far east? Russia is experiencing a "west drift" of the population to the west of the Urals. Sibiria and the regions around the Amur are getting depopulated on the Russian side while the Chinese provinces (like Heilongjiang) have populations that are already in the tens of millions and already growing. Beijing could increasingly eye the farm land as a possible solutions to its demographic pressures

China is colonizing Russia, taking Siberia from it as we speak

No

We are going our own way. (Every country does, except those who are cucked by some other)
On a popular level, Chinese and Russian outlook of each others is extremely amiable and friendly.

Forgot memeflag

Neither, it's sort of neutral.
On the geopolitical side, China might want the Russian far eastern territories, but they won't do anything to provoke a war (they are too cautious even for direct action on Hong-Kong or Taiwan), and Russian imperial ambitions have nothing to do with Chinese land either (we just want to retake former Soviet territories).
On the economic side, the Chinese are content with us being dependent on imports from China, but wary of trade that would make them dependent (like importing our gas, even though they could really use it with their coal pollution problems) and aren't that willing to invest in Russian businesses because of pervasive corruption and unfavourable legislation.
But the media keeps memeing about us being friends with the chinks for some reason, so the general population has some admiration of China, I've known some people who have learnt moonrunes and moved to China. Not sure if that's reciprocal, but I've met some Chinese tourists here.

Neither wants to war and invade or be invaded by the other. That's as good as it gets in turko-slavic diplomacy

There are no friends when we talk geopolitics just temporary partnerships.

it only does according to our liberal media
t. Siberian

enemies. The only difference is that now China get to drain as much as russian resources as they wish. They don't even have the reason to invade russia. Not to mention the amount of times where china bailed out russia. Russia would have gone bancrupt many times already if not China.
In other words, Russia is semi independent Chinese pet.

I think Putin knows damn well that the Chinese will simply take over if given any kind of chance. Chinks will be the biggest threat the Russians will face in the near future.

Who would actually believe this?
You meme flags sure suck at this.

It's like asking Are Russia and USA real friends. China is axis itself

China wouldn't exist in the first place if the soviets didn't help them. Their economy was completely destroyed plus they had a huge drug problem.

Chad vs Virgin

(except this guy)
Except nobody lives in Siberia because nobody CAN live in Siberia. It would be like Spain invading Greenland. There's just resources there (metals, oil) and the Chinese can just buy them from Russia exactly like they buy resources from Mongolia.

hahahahahaha dude...
China agreed to support USA against USSR in return for allowing China into the global trading system. Before this China was dirty poor and oppressed by everyone.

This is the truth little Poland. Chinese just don't migrate in huge numbers to russia yet because they know how much afraid russia is of this process. Screencap this => the day china won't need russia anymore, china will simply annex eastern russia.

Sure that's why China has send their troops into Vietnam and North Korea.
lmao, kiss meme flag.

I can spend an evening just listing the trade, infrastructure and military projects Russia and China got going at the moment. Arctic Route and Silk Road. The BRICS, the SCO, the NDB, the AIIB - all include Russia and China, but exclude the US. Russia and China conduct joint naval drills in SCS. China has recently received Su-35s and expects S-400 later next year. Russia and China build joint airliner to compete with Airbus and Boeing. Plans that span decades into the future. Closer relations than anytime during the Cold war.

I can agree that China presents potential threat, but realistically it's vector of expansion for the next 25+ years is pointed down south, not north. Taiwan, Indochina, Philippines. Eventually Australia and Oceania. There is a number of reasons for that.

> a temporary "cease-fire" to oppose the United States
In the likely event of US military action on Korean peninsula next year, Russia and China will form an actual military alliance against the US. It's already taking shape through the Shanghai Cooperation charter. A more competent US leadership, like the one that advised by George Kennan and Henry Kissinger during the Cold war, could've seen this coming and take steps to prevent it. But the current American administration is completely devoid of competence, foresight, or basic self-preservation instinct. There will be a war and it will end badly for the US.

you're lying

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/

>sputnik

dude just because china support in one case, doesn't mean china will be eternal american pet. North Korea is extremely important buffer state for both china and russia.
im actually surprised about arctic route. i didn't know chinese had such a huge intrest in it, good for you tho i guess.
>China has recently received Su-35s and expects S-400 later next year
thats bad for russia. Russia is broke&dirty poor thats why russia sells their best tech to chinese knowing that china only buys them to copy this technology later on. Everyone knows this.

Ukrainian war? As far as i know China invested huge money into crimea and than the war happened. They weren't happy about that. Also if i know well China is also preventing russia from futher invasion as china wants independent ukraine.

>“Russia has only two allies: the Army and the Navy.” - Alexander III of Russia

> is a news agency, news websites and radio broadcast service established by the Russian government-controlled news agency Rossiya Segodnya.[2]

> According to the Decree of the President of Russia, the mandate of the new agency is to "provide information on Russian state policy and Russian life and society for audiences abroad."[2] Vladimir Putin's chief of staff, Sergei Ivanov, said that Rossiya Segodnya was being created in order to increase the cost efficiency in Russian state media.[6] However, RIA Novosti's own report about the move speculated it was an attempt to consolidate state control over the media sector[7]

now kys, phaggot

Clever.
Russia has the resources and military knowledge. China has the manufacturing, wealth and economy.

If you two just stick together the Jews won't be able to interfere in the regions close to you.

What do most Russians think about the Ukraine situation? Do people really give a shit? I assume Russians care more about the problems within Russia. I know your state TV can't stop talking about Ukraine.

Can we join in? I don't want to be a slave to the Jews anymore...

>>Are Russia and China real friends?
As long as USA exists.
If American suddenly disappear on earth,Russia will be our biggest enemy.
But I don't think it will happen.

Only thanks to amerimuts and jews in 2018 there is enmity between countries. Selfish bastards cling to their hegemony by destroying rest of the world.Countries can coexist without enmity respecting each other's interests.

>that have only struck a temporary "cease-fire" to oppose the United States and Europe?
This.

They're neither enemies nor friends. Would never trust the Chinese as they lack empathy.
Gotta admit that Xi Jinping's China is successful though.