#METOO credibility

How can this 'movement' have any credibility with pic related as its creator? Nobody, ever, anywhere, believes that this nigger has been raped by anyone.

Beats me. Don't even think a chimp or a dog would ever want to touch that thing

This pic should be part of the "gay spectrum test".

Honestly speaking, would you rather fuck this or Brad Pitt? (Suicide is not an option, and you don't have to be the girl if you don't want.)

Ya need to spend some time on/b/ in all honesty it probably was someone from over there

Oh my God, wtf kind of orc is that!!??

That nose, them acne scares. Really got me thinking.

She was just projecting all here unfulfilled rape fantasies

Please, Save us filthy kuffars, Paki-Daddy!

I'd rather fuck Brad Pitt, desu. No homo, btw

Someone run her through makeapp.

She imagined it happening and you have no right to tell her her mind isn't real, racist misogynist.

>implying there's any credibility
Am I a misogynist now?

#metoo is a psyop by the media and hollywood to create the effect on the public that Hollywood and the Media do not tolerate such degeneracy when really these fall boys being accused are the more time accusations, Weinstein took the fall on purpose, he wanted to retire anyway. He will live the rest of his life in Europe comfortably.

>How would any man be desperate enough...
Have you seen American men?

I'd believe she may have been raped by other nigs. They don't care.

>Weinstein was fine going down
>hires mossad to slander his accusers

I HONESTLY think that that is the ugliest sheboon I've ever seen.

Are you serious? Is that the bitches real face? How did she get into "movies"?

Sheboon identifies as a rape victim and that's all that counts.

The person who started it was Rose McGowan. I have no idea who or what (((this))) is.

a proud american

Of course, Rose McGowan is somewhat /ourgirl/, so it doesn't surprise me that they're trying to memory hole her and we get this instead.

HuffPo is going to screenshot these posts, I hope you include this one, faggots.

For the luls

Ameriorc

Niggers wil literally hump anything if they can.